Jump to topic:

Men in Black 2

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:09:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There's also a movie, Men In Black 2. It's ok, but lacks the originality of the first that made that film so great. But it is better than Men In Black 3.
Debate.org Moderator
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 7:11:53 AM
At 7/29/2013 9:09:02 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
There's also a movie, Men In Black 2. It's ok, but lacks the originality of the first that made that film so great. But it is better than Men In Black 3.

I'm lost... and I also liked Men in Black 3.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 2:21:40 AM
Men in Black 1 also owns. That setting, the kinda magical setting, is an absolutely wonderful one for filling with stuff about life. But then you're not so sure it's being understood and you'd think that it should be... I dunno.

*Neuralyzes reader*

These are not the droids you're looking for. Wait, sh*t! I mean, you will send me nudes via PM.

Yeah, that works.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 2:24:16 AM
At 7/31/2013 2:21:40 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Men in Black 1 also owns. That setting, the kinda magical setting, is an absolutely wonderful one for filling with stuff about life. But then you're not so sure it's being understood and you'd think that it should be... I dunno.

*Neuralyzes reader*

These are not the droids you're looking for. Wait, sh*t! I mean, you will send me nudes via PM.

Yeah, that works.

Yeah, it was a good movie. I was certainly entertained. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it on any deep philosophical level though. Humans defeated evil aliens is a good time. Don't mess with Earth, bro.
Debate.org Moderator
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 2:31:15 AM
At 7/31/2013 2:24:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:21:40 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

*Neuralyzes reader*

Yeah, that works.

Yeah, it was a good movie. I was certainly entertained. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it on any deep philosophical level though. Humans defeated evil aliens is a good time. Don't mess with Earth, bro.

I did, there was quite a bit to it I thought. And quite a bit that I've been expounding on here lately too. Like the suicide bit at the start, for example: the dude jumping off the building after stating 'what am I?' And then there was the 'do you ever feel like you're alone in the universe?' and the alien and the start who didn't attack the two MIB agents but the dude who hadn't a clue about aliens... I dunno if you've been reading my Imagined Reality thread but if you have you might see why that really struck home for me. It's just I've never actually read about this stuff, or couldn't find anything on it even, just lived it and now realized MIB knows what's up too.

And then the second one continues strongly along those lines I think. Pretty philosophical I think :P
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 2:37:16 AM
I also really liked the funeral scene in the third one for as much as I can remember about it at the moment. Going watching it now though.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 9:59:02 AM
At 7/31/2013 2:37:16 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also really liked the funeral scene in the third one for as much as I can remember about it at the moment. Going watching it now though.

Fell asleep... loved the funeral scene though, lol.