Jump to topic:

Who Wins?

MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 6:35:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Captain Planet, Superman, Aang: The Avatar & She-hulk vs. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Guko & Thor

Here's how it's going down:

CP vs. Thor
SH vs. SM
Spidey vs. Wolvie
Aang vs. Guko

They are in their highest powerful forms. Bloodlust is on. Who wins?
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:04:17 PM
At 8/17/2013 12:32:46 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Aang, Superman, Spidey.

Definately. Aang is HIGHLY underrated plus, his skills are ridiculous. He can sheild himself with the four elelments or use them to power up his attacks. Spider-Man's genuis and agility will aid him will. Not to mention his tactics.
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:05:10 PM
At 8/17/2013 12:32:46 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Aang, Superman, Spidey.

Oh yeah, and Superman is basically a walking and talking (hell, even flying) weapon. He'd be a great advantage.
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:06:44 PM
At 8/17/2013 12:39:10 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Captain Planet?

LOL

Hey! He's cool! Lmao. He's like a suped up versian of Aang anyway.
LevelWithMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 12:08:38 AM
At 8/17/2013 6:35:46 AM, MrProfound wrote:
Captain Planet, Superman, Aang: The Avatar & She-hulk vs. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Guko & Thor

CP vs. Thor
SH vs. SM
Spidey vs. Wolvie
Aang vs. Guko

Thor

Thor has no notable weaknesses, beyond the powers based within his hammer(a nearly indestructible object of cosmic proportions). He can:
Lift over a million tons
Move at super-sonic speeds
Survive the vaccum of space
Survive lack of sustinence
Never require sustinence
Never exhaust his stamina
Manipulate natural catastrophes and amplify them.
Has superhuman durability(he can survive the heat of the sun or a planet bursting explosion)
Is immune to all ailments and toxins
Match Captain America with his martial arts prowess

Equipment:
Mjolnir - Mystically bound to Thor. Obeys him as if it were alive. Unbreakable. Is able to fire a beam capable of slaying immortals(at the cost of Thor's life force). It grants movement based flight capable of escaping a black hole.
Asgardian armor.
Various other trinkets that amplify his abilities or create loopholes in magic.

His strongest known form is when he is empowered by the Odinforce, which grants him near-infinite cosmic power and mystical power. Thor has a multitude of notable equipment at his disposal to enhance his abilities.

Captain Planet

Captain Planet's weaknesses include all forms of pollution and his special tether to the Earth(he loses his powers once he leave orbit, and has once found himself and Heart stranded in space). He is reliant on the Planeteers for power, who are also affected by pollution. If there is too much pollution around, their rings will not work and Captain Planet cannot be summoned(or, will be summoned with limited powers granting at least the Heart and Earth rings function). Captain Planet is rejuvenated by sunlight and exposure to pure elements(such as fresh magma). His powers are never clearly defined in the show, so we'll assume in generously that he has the same strength, durability, and flight speed are the same as the normal Thor without equipment, although this has not been demonstrated.

We will also assume his only powers are the ones displayed in the show, to include:

Shape shifting and structure alteration to take on the properties of any element or material as well as transmuting other objects in a similar fashion. Flight, strength, durability, telepathy and emphatic powers are other notable capabilities.

Given Thor's lack of any real weaknesses, Captain Planets exploitable weaknesses, and Thor's insurmountable power in his highest form, the clear win goes to Thor. It really just amounts to Thor destroying the Earth and walking away. This match is really the only one worth serious consideration, but given the terms, which grant Thor the capacity to use the Odinforce, it is significantly one-sided. The real problem with any debate assuming Thor didn't have the Odin force is that Captain Planet's abilities are ill defined by the only medium he's shown in. Even so, his weaknesses would probably tip the odds in Thor's favor.

Superman vs She-Hulk

I don't think you understand how strong Superman is. In his strongest incarnations, he's been shown to move multiple worlds and move so fast that he breaks through dimensions. Even in his weaker revamp, his strongest shown capacity is displayed after he spent 15 minutes in the sun, after which he effortlessly moved whole planets themselves.

This isn't even including the sheer amount of utility his power set provides him, to include literally impossible feats(hearing through the vacuum of space), seeing objects moving at faster than the speed of light, heat vision, arctic breath, and, well, do I really need to go on?

Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Spider-Man has been shown to be physically superior to Wolverine in every regard(save possibly Wolverine's sense of smell). His spider-sense would also largely prevent any assault from Wolverine's melee combat from harming him. Unfortunately for Spider-Man, he has no method of actual destroying Wolverine due to his nearly unbreakable adamantium skeleton and a healing factor that can bring him back from conditions that would normally result in instant death(such as a bullet through the brain and immolation). Assuming Spider-Man takes his own survival into account during the fight, it ends in a draw due to Spider-Man's mobility(which I would assume he would use to flee and rest up from any damage he had taken) and Wolverine's near invulnerability to death. Match ends in a tie(or until Spider-Man dies from old age or finds a method of permanently incapacitating Wolverine).

Goku vs Aang

This has the issues as the Superman vs She-Hulk match. It's not even a contest.
Goku has been shown to be capable of:
Telekinesis
Mind Reading by touch
Flight
Moving instantly to any destination thought of with focus
He has developed numerous fighting techniques(beyond the learning whole styles from different masters) to include the After Image and Mimicry.

He has superhuman aspects of speed, strength and durability(and is able to multiply these already super human aspects to a maximum of 4,000, his strongest form). He is able to manipulate Ki in it's primal form to extents that can demolish entire planets. While he cannot always move instantaneously, he has very casually and/or very often moved at speeds invisible to the naked eye. At a certain point(well below SS levels), beings observing or fighting him must track him by sensing his life force alone(this is demonstrated as early as Vegeta's first arrival on Earth).

Given Aang's lack of superhuman durability and senses(beyond earth-sense, an ability proven by Aang himself to be useless against opponents with flight), and the restriction of his capabilities based on the physical restraints of the elements he bends to perform his tasks, Aang could not possibly win a death battle against Goku in his strongest known form. Even in his strongest form(in the Avatar state while fighting Lord Ozai) it is clearly shown that his abilities are dodgeable by persons maneuvering and moving as far lesser slower speeds than Goku is capable of in his non-enhanced state(much less movement faster than eyesight can pick up). It's a pretty clear cut victory.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:08:37 AM
Well Thor and Superman are in completely different classes to everyone else, including Goku.

I have no idea who would win out of Superman and Thor. Probably... Thor? Superman has weaknesses whereas Thor doesn't, which is the kicker I think. No, probably Superman. I don't know. Thor has his immortal killing beam he could use?

Maybe someone would like to debate Thor versus Superman with me?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Fractals
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:41:38 AM
At 8/19/2013 2:08:37 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Well Thor and Superman are in completely different classes to everyone else, including Goku.

I have no idea who would win out of Superman and Thor. Probably... Thor? Superman has weaknesses whereas Thor doesn't, which is the kicker I think. No, probably Superman. I don't know. Thor has his immortal killing beam he could use?

Thor wins from Mjolnir alone. Supes one chance would be to try and destroy it, and thus Thor - but can't see that happening.
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 1:50:16 PM
At 8/18/2013 12:57:39 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
I assume you mean "Goku," in which case he's obviously stronger than any of the other candidates.

That's true. But I just added the others to make things more intriguing, y'know?
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:01:20 PM
At 8/18/2013 12:08:38 AM, LevelWithMe wrote:

CP vs. Thor
SH vs. SM
Spidey vs. Wolvie
Aang vs. Guko

Thor

Thor has no notable weaknesses, beyond the powers based within his hammer(a nearly indestructible object of cosmic proportions). He can:
Lift over a million tons
Move at super-sonic speeds
Survive the vaccum of space
Survive lack of sustinence
Never require sustinence
Never exhaust his stamina
Manipulate natural catastrophes and amplify them.
Has superhuman durability(he can survive the heat of the sun or a planet bursting explosion)
Is immune to all ailments and toxins
Match Captain America with his martial arts prowess

Equipment:
Mjolnir - Mystically bound to Thor. Obeys him as if it were alive. Unbreakable. Is able to fire a beam capable of slaying immortals(at the cost of Thor's life force). It grants movement based flight capable of escaping a black hole.
Asgardian armor.
Various other trinkets that amplify his abilities or create loopholes in magic.

His strongest known form is when he is empowered by the Odinforce, which grants him near-infinite cosmic power and mystical power. Thor has a multitude of notable equipment at his disposal to enhance his abilities.

Captain Planet

Captain Planet's weaknesses include all forms of pollution and his special tether to the Earth(he loses his powers once he leave orbit, and has once found himself and Heart stranded in space). He is reliant on the Planeteers for power, who are also affected by pollution. If there is too much pollution around, their rings will not work and Captain Planet cannot be summoned(or, will be summoned with limited powers granting at least the Heart and Earth rings function). Captain Planet is rejuvenated by sunlight and exposure to pure elements(such as fresh magma). His powers are never clearly defined in the show, so we'll assume in generously that he has the same strength, durability, and flight speed are the same as the normal Thor without equipment, although this has not been demonstrated.

We will also assume his only powers are the ones displayed in the show, to include:

Shape shifting and structure alteration to take on the properties of any element or material as well as transmuting other objects in a similar fashion. Flight, strength, durability, telepathy and emphatic powers are other notable capabilities.

Given Thor's lack of any real weaknesses, Captain Planets exploitable weaknesses, and Thor's insurmountable power in his highest form, the clear win goes to Thor. It really just amounts to Thor destroying the Earth and walking away. This match is really the only one worth serious consideration, but given the terms, which grant Thor the capacity to use the Odinforce, it is significantly one-sided. The real problem with any debate assuming Thor didn't have the Odin force is that Captain Planet's abilities are ill defined by the only medium he's shown in. Even so, his weaknesses would probably tip the odds in Thor's favor.

Superman vs She-Hulk

I don't think you understand how strong Superman is. In his strongest incarnations, he's been shown to move multiple worlds and move so fast that he breaks through dimensions. Even in his weaker revamp, his strongest shown capacity is displayed after he spent 15 minutes in the sun, after which he effortlessly moved whole planets themselves.

This isn't even including the sheer amount of utility his power set provides him, to include literally impossible feats(hearing through the vacuum of space), seeing objects moving at faster than the speed of light, heat vision, arctic breath, and, well, do I really need to go on?

Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Spider-Man has been shown to be physically superior to Wolverine in every regard(save possibly Wolverine's sense of smell). His spider-sense would also largely prevent any assault from Wolverine's melee combat from harming him. Unfortunately for Spider-Man, he has no method of actual destroying Wolverine due to his nearly unbreakable adamantium skeleton and a healing factor that can bring him back from conditions that would normally result in instant death(such as a bullet through the brain and immolation). Assuming Spider-Man takes his own survival into account during the fight, it ends in a draw due to Spider-Man's mobility(which I would assume he would use to flee and rest up from any damage he had taken) and Wolverine's near invulnerability to death. Match ends in a tie(or until Spider-Man dies from old age or finds a method of permanently incapacitating Wolverine).

Goku vs Aang

This has the issues as the Superman vs She-Hulk match. It's not even a contest.
Goku has been shown to be capable of:
Telekinesis
Mind Reading by touch
Flight
Moving instantly to any destination thought of with focus
He has developed numerous fighting techniques(beyond the learning whole styles from different masters) to include the After Image and Mimicry.

He has superhuman aspects of speed, strength and durability(and is able to multiply these already super human aspects to a maximum of 4,000, his strongest form). He is able to manipulate Ki in it's primal form to extents that can demolish entire planets. While he cannot always move instantaneously, he has very casually and/or very often moved at speeds invisible to the naked eye. At a certain point(well below SS levels), beings observing or fighting him must track him by sensing his life force alone(this is demonstrated as early as Vegeta's first arrival on Earth).

Given Aang's lack of superhuman durability and senses(beyond earth-sense, an ability proven by Aang himself to be useless against opponents with flight), and the restriction of his capabilities based on the physical restraints of the elements he bends to perform his tasks, Aang could not possibly win a death battle against Goku in his strongest known form. Even in his strongest form(in the Avatar state while fighting Lord Ozai) it is clearly shown that his abilities are dodgeable by persons maneuvering and moving as far lesser slower speeds than Goku is capable of in his non-enhanced state(much less movement faster than eyesight can pick up). It's a pretty clear cut victory.

Exactly what I was looking for. A highly, well-thought all description in regards to the character's abilities. Well, looks like I just learned something today. Thanks bro.
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:02:08 PM
At 8/19/2013 12:29:24 AM, inverter wrote:
This is kind of funny but interesting to know about the opinion of others

Lol. That's why I posted it.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:05:59 PM
Worth bearing in mind is that Superman is vulernerable to magic. Thor would wipe the floor with him.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:06:41 PM
At 8/19/2013 2:05:59 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Worth bearing in mind is that Superman is vulernerable to magic. Thor would wipe the floor with him.

Oh, wait, I was assuming this was total elimination. Thor isn't up against SM in your list.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:11:03 PM

Superman, if enough kryptonite is used, can die. Kryptonite weakens him to the point where even a mere mortal can kick his arse (as demonstrated in "Superman Returns"). Being that Superman would be considered somewhat of a god by others (not so in my opinion since he does require yellow sun for sustainence and can tire out as he did in his battle with Doomsday) and Thor is a god with ridiculous strength, durability and self-sustainence, not to mention things of great force can harm Supes, the right hand goes to Thor.

Now, how about this?

Hancock, Hulk and Thor vs. Superman, Iron Man & Black suited Spider-Man
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 2:12:48 PM
At 8/19/2013 2:41:38 AM, Fractals wrote:

Thor wins from Mjolnir alone. Supes one chance would be to try and destroy it, and thus Thor - but can't see that happening.

I can't really see Supes destroying it. Isn't it supposed to be of some magic essence or something? If so, Superman can be effected by magic.
LevelWithMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 4:07:39 PM
At 8/19/2013 2:11:03 PM, MrProfound wrote:

Superman, if enough kryptonite is used, can die. Kryptonite weakens him to the point where even a mere mortal can kick his arse (as demonstrated in "Superman Returns"). Being that Superman would be considered somewhat of a god by others (not so in my opinion since he does require yellow sun for sustainence and can tire out as he did in his battle with Doomsday) and Thor is a god with ridiculous strength, durability and self-sustainence, not to mention things of great force can harm Supes, the right hand goes to Thor.

Now, how about this?

Hancock, Hulk and Thor vs. Superman, Iron Man & Black suited Spider-Man
Automatic win for the first team. The Hulk has no power cap(as per analysis by The Beyonder, Marvel's effective god-child). Assuming the rule of highest form still applies, he's effectively omnipotent. It's a one man team. The only real way to defeat The Hulk is to beat him by some means before he becomes too powerful to contain. Given that's not the case, Team Not-Hulk loses.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 7:28:34 PM
You have to bear in mind the OP specifies that these characters are in their STRONGEST states. No doubt regular Thor versus regular Superman, Thor would win. In their STRONGEST states though?! Superman is stupidly powerful. He could probably kill Thor just by thinking it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 7:52:12 PM
At 8/19/2013 7:28:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You have to bear in mind the OP specifies that these characters are in their STRONGEST states. No doubt regular Thor versus regular Superman, Thor would win. In their STRONGEST states though?! Superman is stupidly powerful. He could probably kill Thor just by thinking it.

In their strongest forms, Superman > God.

In their normal forms, Thor.

With bloodlust, Supes.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 12:16:17 PM
At 8/19/2013 7:52:12 PM, Maikuru wrote:

With bloodlust, Supes.

Superman isn't really a god. He's close to omnipotence and invincibility and but not entirely impervious to pain. Remember, Thor has a powerful hammer that is capable of many things.
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 12:35:55 PM
A complete listing of Thor's powers.

Thor's Powers

Thor possesses physical powers superior to those of normal Asgardian gods. He has an extended lifespan augmented (although not immortal) by the Golden Apples of Idunn, immunity to conventional diseases, enhanced endurance (Thor's Asgardian metabolism is far greater than a human), superhuman strength ([lifting 100 tons]), which increases further when he succumbs to "warrior"s madness," a berserker rage, the mindless battle passion that increases a warriors strength tenfold. By chanting and performing an ancient ritual, Thor can also invoke the berserker rage to increase his strength. His skin and bones are several times denser than those of mortals, granting him extreme resistance to injury.

Thor shares a unique bond [1] and affinity with Mjolnir, which has been increased further after Dr. Stephen Strange bound Thor's lifeforce to Mjolnir to repair the hammer [2]. Via this bond, Thor has a strong affinity with the forces of weather and acting as a conduct can channel Mjolnir's powers through himself allowing him to summon lighting from his hands. Thor's affinity with Mjolnir is so strong that even when damaged, as long as there is a significant piece remaining intact, Thor can use Mjolnir's powers. However due to the increased bond via Thor's lifeforce, if Mjolnir were to be damaged, Thor himself would perish. Thor can channel his godly energies/lifeforce through Mjolnir into blasts called "Godforce" so powerful that they can slay even immortals, although it leaves him in a weakened state afterwards.

Thor wears a full body hauberk composed of Asgardian steel. It belt has the Norse symbol of physical health as a belt buckle along with the Norse symbol of Gemini most likely to symbolize his bond with Dr. Donald Blake. [3]

While empowered with the Odinforce, or more accurately called Thorforce since the Asgardian lifeforce resided within Thor, Thor was able to tap into a near-infinite resource of cosmic and mystical power, enhancing all of his powers. With the Odinforce"s vast power, Thor was even able to dent Captain America"s Vibranium/steel alloy shield. At regular intervals (usually occurring once per year) or when using the Thorpower too greatly, Thor would be required to enter the "Thorsleep." Learning from his father's mistakes, Thor had Falki, Odin's metalsmith, create a casket that contains enchantments that create a coma-like state to replenish and retain mastery over the Thorpower in order to heal more quickly. Once closed, it can only be opened from within. When Thor entered this casket of Thorsleep and into the Thorsleep, Donald Blake emerged from the Void until Thor awoke once again. Thor briefly had mastery of the Norse runes and could use them to break any Asgardian enchantment.

Thor occasionally dons a Belt of Strength, which doubles his strength but weakens him after its use. He also possesses a pair of iron gauntlets to protect him when unleashing Mjolnir"s most potent powers. For extended periods of travel, Thor rides a chariot drawn by the Asgardian goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.

During the period when he was cursed by Hela with brittle bones that would not heal, Thor wore a full body suit of armor composed of Asgardian steel for protection. This armor possessed ancient rune symbols of power emblazoned by lightning upon the armor along with an exoskeleton complete with circuits connected to a series of feedback microcomputers programed to respond to minute changes in electrical conductivity of the nerves to prevent the broken bones from shifting, while allowing Thor to use his arm.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir is a virtually unbreakable hammer enchanted by Odin with various enchantments by augmenting its physical qualities via the Odinforce, the life essence of the Asgardian gods, and forged from mystically uru metal, whose chief properties are durability, the ability to maintain enchantment, and absorb energies. Thor shares a unique bond and affinity with Mjolnir, which has been increased further after Dr. Stephen Strange bound Thor's lifeforce to Mjolnir to repair the hammer. Via this bond, Thor has a strong affinity with the forces of weather and acting as a conduct can channel Mjolnir's powers through himself allowing him to summon lighting from his hands. Thor's affinity with Mjolnir is so strong that even when damaged, as long as there is a significant piece remaining intact, Thor can use Mjolnir's powers. However due to the increased bond via lifeforce, if Mjolnir were to be damaged again, Thor himself would perish. Thor can channel his godly energies/lifeforce through Mjolnir into blasts called "Godforce" so powerful that they can slay even immortals, although it leaves him in a weakened state afterward.
Mjolnir is specially enchanted to prevent it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy and possess superhuman strength. Thus far, this includes Thor, Odin, Tiwaz, Red Norvell, and Beta Ray Bill. Those who are worthy enough are empowered with Thor's essence held within Mjolnir to gain the powers of Thor. However, in times of need, Thor can will others to lift Mjolnir and overcome this enchantment, allowing them to lift the hammer. Thus far, this includes Steve Rogers, Eric Masterson, and a red and blue costumed adventurer from another universe. While holding Mjolnir together, Thor can empower others with his essence to gain the powers of Thor. Thus far, Eric Masterson has been the only one to receive this enchantment. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thor"s grip. This enchantment does not affect non-sentient beings (such as robot drones), but even non-sentient forces must possess some level of superhuman strength to lift Mjolnir. However, without the presence of gravity, anyone can overcome this enchantment and lift, or more accurately "push," and hold Mjolnir, but can not access or use the enchantments within the hammer.

Wielding Mjolnir, Thor can summon and control the powers of the storm, causing rain, wind, thunder and lightning. Thor can channel the storm"s fury into devastating energy blasts that can destroy even secondary Adamantium. Mjolnir can also generate energy blasts called "Anti-Force." Due to its uru metal composite, Mjolnir can absorb other energies into itself, which Thor can then release.

Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guise as Donald Blake by striking the hammer against the ground once. When Thor becomes Blake, and vise-versa, Thor is sent into the limbo-like dimension known as the Void. Mjolnir assumes the appearance of an old wooden cane and in this form Mjolnir can be lifted by anyone. Mjolnir"s enchantments usually restore Thor to Blake"s form if he is separated from the hammer for more than 60 seconds.

By throwing Mjolnir while grasping its leather thong, Thor can simulate flight at speeds up to Mach 32 (over 24,000 mph). Thor can steer Mjolnir"s path via his mental control over Mjolnir while traveling and can "hover" in place by spinning Mjolnir in his hand. While throwing Mjolnir when "hovering," Thor can use winds to keep himself afloat allowing him to appear to be in flight. Mjolnir obeys Thor"s mental commands, via his bond with the hammer, as though it was alive and, if Thor"s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach his hand.

In other words, Supes is fukked.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 8:18:53 PM
At 8/20/2013 12:16:17 PM, MrProfound wrote:

With bloodlust, Supes.

Superman isn't really a god. He's close to omnipotence and invincibility and but not entirely impervious to pain. Remember, Thor has a powerful hammer that is capable of many things.

I said in his strongest form, Superman > God. Superman Prime, for instance, or Superman 1,000,000 could probably destroy the entire Marvel Universe.
- lamerde

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 12:45:48 AM
At 8/20/2013 8:18:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:

With bloodlust, Supes.

I said in his strongest form, Superman > God. Superman Prime, for instance, or Superman 1,000,000 could probably destroy the entire Marvel Universe.

Thor at his strongest is no pushover either. He once wielded the Odinforce. That comes with a lot of power, but to put it in perspective it makes Thor a reality warper that can stop time and create universes.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 6:09:56 AM

CP vs. Thor
SH vs. SM
Spidey vs. Wolvie
Aang vs. Guko

Captain Planet vs. Thor.

Thor wins. Even without the Odinforce, wielding Mjollnir gives Thor nigh-unlimited power. Without Mjollnir, Thor is probably stronger than Captain Planet (though this is uncertain) and definitely a better fighter. Only if Thor was stripped of his godhood would Captain Planet have a shot at victory, and even then he'd have to contend with Thor's superior combat skills.

She-Hulk vs. Superman

Superman wins. She-Hulk is strong, but not as strong as Hulk. Superman is at least as strong as Hulk. Plus, he's got enough power to wipe out the entire Avengers except Thor if he wanted to.

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Tie. Spiderman has superior physical strength and agility, but Wolverine can heal from anything and has nasty metal claws (also, more experience). It could go either way.

Aang vs. Goku

Not familiar with these characters.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 7:06:46 PM
At 8/21/2013 12:45:48 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/20/2013 8:18:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:

With bloodlust, Supes.

Thor at his strongest is no pushover either. He once wielded the Odinforce. That comes with a lot of power, but to put it in perspective it makes Thor a reality warper that can stop time and create universes.

I didn't think about Odinforce. Good point. Poor Supes =(
- lamerde