Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Goku VS Superman

Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 4:55:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If Goku's attacks are considered magical then he would win since superman is susceptible to wizardry.

If not then Goku would eventually reach his limit with all those transformations, then superman would have the upper hand.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 5:16:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 4:55:09 PM, Disquisition wrote:
If Goku's attacks are considered magical then he would win since superman is susceptible to wizardry.

If not then Goku would eventually reach his limit with all those transformations, then superman would have the upper hand.

And considering that both can fly, various environments (battle fields) wouldn't make a difference.
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 11:32:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Goku, because he's over 9,000. Seriously, he's been shown to be stupidly powerful. Very, very few other fictional characters can match the unfairness with which his strength is portrayed, and Superman is not one of them.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 12:24:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Watch this video and tell me if they left any factor out.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Jack212
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 6:55:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If Goku had some kryptonite, he'd have the upper hand. Otherwise, the best he can hope for is a tie. I mean, this is Superman he's facing. Superman was overpowered long before it was cool.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 12:55:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 12:24:38 AM, tvellalott wrote:


Watch this video and tell me if they left any factor out.

Why is that video over 30 minutes long? It shouldn't take them too much time to say that Goku has absolutely no chance against Superman. I'm not even that big a fan of Superman, and I'm quite a DBZ fan and I realize this.

The Superman/Goku debate amongst powerlevel discussions is quite possibly one of the dumbest because there is so much contention about such a lopsided fight.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 5:28:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Goku would smash Superman. If you really think about how strong the DBZ fighters are, its not even close. Remember, Broly destroyed whole galaxies in one move without being super saiyan. Superman has been killed by less without kryptonite.
#BlackLivesMatter
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 5:51:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 5:28:01 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Goku would smash Superman. If you really think about how strong the DBZ fighters are, its not even close. Remember, Broly destroyed whole galaxies in one move without being super saiyan. Superman has been killed by less without kryptonite.

In DC one million, superman lives in the sun. His power is apparently infinite due to the amount of energy he gained from doing so. It's said that he could create or destroy a universe at will.

http://dc.wikia.com...(DC_One_Million)
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 7:10:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 12:55:40 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/25/2013 12:24:38 AM, tvellalott wrote:


Watch this video and tell me if they left any factor out.

Why is that video over 30 minutes long? It shouldn't take them too much time to say that Goku has absolutely no chance against Superman. I'm not even that big a fan of Superman, and I'm quite a DBZ fan and I realize this.

The Superman/Goku debate amongst powerlevel discussions is quite possibly one of the dumbest because there is so much contention about such a lopsided fight.

They spend ten minutes discussing each of the two fighters, then they simulate the fight.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 7:15:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My problem with the idea of Superman winning this fight is he's up against a much, much better fighter. He's certainly stronger than Goku, but he'd be up against a super powered martial artist. He's had difficulty battling Wonder Woman in the past because of her combat training, despite him being her superior in every way.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 7:49:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 7:15:54 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My problem with the idea of Superman winning this fight is he's up against a much, much better fighter. He's certainly stronger than Goku, but he'd be up against a super powered martial artist. He's had difficulty battling Wonder Woman in the past because of her combat training, despite him being her superior in every way.

You make a valid point. However, Superman is not a terrible fighter. He has trained with Batman and Wonder Woman. He knows the Kryptonian martial arts. Even at SSJ4 Goku has no chance.

Watch the damn video above.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 8:01:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 7:49:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/25/2013 7:15:54 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My problem with the idea of Superman winning this fight is he's up against a much, much better fighter. He's certainly stronger than Goku, but he'd be up against a super powered martial artist. He's had difficulty battling Wonder Woman in the past because of her combat training, despite him being her superior in every way.

You make a valid point. However, Superman is not a terrible fighter. He has trained with Batman and Wonder Woman. He knows the Kryptonian martial arts. Even at SSJ4 Goku has no chance.

Watch the damn video above.

Ok, I'm calling bull. There's no way Superman could fight SSJ4 Goku. When he's at the power level he's a mad man. He would destroy superman.
#BlackLivesMatter
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 8:03:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 7:49:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/25/2013 7:15:54 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My problem with the idea of Superman winning this fight is he's up against a much, much better fighter. He's certainly stronger than Goku, but he'd be up against a super powered martial artist. He's had difficulty battling Wonder Woman in the past because of her combat training, despite him being her superior in every way.

You make a valid point. However, Superman is not a terrible fighter. He has trained with Batman and Wonder Woman. He knows the Kryptonian martial arts. Even at SSJ4 Goku has no chance.

Watch the damn video above.

lol yeah, I watched the video a while back. I've heard of Superman's Kryptonian martial arts, whatever that means lol. I've never actually seen Superman do anything resembling martial arts. When he fights villains that are equally strong, I usually see him resort to something along the lines of multi-powering; hitting them with heat vision, followed by freeze breath, etc. His fight with the Elite is a good example of that.

I'd be interested in seeing him actually doing something noteworthy in terms of hand-to-hand combat, rather than just swinging at somebody. I'm sure it exists, I've just never seen it. If he starts swinging at Goku, he's gonna get knocked out lol
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 8:09:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 5:51:32 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/25/2013 5:28:01 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Goku would smash Superman. If you really think about how strong the DBZ fighters are, its not even close. Remember, Broly destroyed whole galaxies in one move without being super saiyan. Superman has been killed by less without kryptonite.

In DC one million, superman lives in the sun. His power is apparently infinite due to the amount of energy he gained from doing so. It's said that he could create or destroy a universe at will.

http://dc.wikia.com...(DC_One_Million)

Great, that makes him as strong as teenage Broly.
#BlackLivesMatter
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 8:14:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 8:09:50 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/25/2013 5:51:32 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/25/2013 5:28:01 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Goku would smash Superman. If you really think about how strong the DBZ fighters are, its not even close. Remember, Broly destroyed whole galaxies in one move without being super saiyan. Superman has been killed by less without kryptonite.

In DC one million, superman lives in the sun. His power is apparently infinite due to the amount of energy he gained from doing so. It's said that he could create or destroy a universe at will.

http://dc.wikia.com...(DC_One_Million)

Great, that makes him as strong as teenage Broly.

I can't tell if you're messing with me or being serious.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 10:56:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 8:01:04 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Ok, I'm calling bull. There's no way Superman could fight SSJ4 Goku. When he's at the power level he's a mad man. He would destroy superman.

This is a bit off topic but:

Lol, then that begs the question, who would win in a fight, Gogeta ssj4 or Superman?

At this point you would have to go with Gogeta ssj4 imo.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:33:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 10:56:10 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/25/2013 8:01:04 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Ok, I'm calling bull. There's no way Superman could fight SSJ4 Goku. When he's at the power level he's a mad man. He would destroy superman.

This is a bit off topic but:

Lol, then that begs the question, who would win in a fight, Gogeta ssj4 or Superman?

At this point you would have to go with Gogeta ssj4 imo.



No. No, no, no.

You can't just make sh!t up. Watch the damn video above. I'll give you a brief overview of what they concluded (if you watch it, you'll see they provide evidence based on canon events)

Stength:
SSJ4 Goku: 160,000 tons (without ki)
Superman: 6.6 quintillion tons.

Speed:
SSJ4 Goku: 2.5 billion km/h
Superman: 9.4 billion km/h

Durability (this is the variable relevant to ki output)
SSJ4 Goku: 34.7 sextillion megatons
Superman: 10 octillion megatons

There is no way that Fusion or SSJ God (from the recent movie) has a multiplier high enough to put Goku or Gogeta or Vegeto anywhere NEAR Superman in terms of Strength or Durability. Goku has limits and the crux of the Dragonball story is about breaking these limits to overcome adversity. Superman has no limits. His story is about the pressure of being a man without limits existing in a human world and the moral obligation.

Which brings me back to Maik's point; I have no training in martial arts, but if I were to fight a kung fu master who was in the advanced stages of AIDS and hardly had the strength to move, I would beat the hell out of him; there can be such a difference in strength that marital arts training is irrelevant. I mean, I love Batman but I have no doubt Superman would beat him to death with the greatest of ease in straight-up, 1-on-1 combat.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Jack212
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:16:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 1:33:31 AM, tvellalott wrote:

I mean, I love Batman but I have no doubt Superman would beat him to death with the greatest of ease in straight-up, 1-on-1 combat.

Batman wins battles by using his brain. He'd need prep time to rig the odds in his favor.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:40:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/26/2013 3:16:20 PM, Jack212 wrote:
At 8/26/2013 1:33:31 AM, tvellalott wrote:

I mean, I love Batman but I have no doubt Superman would beat him to death with the greatest of ease in straight-up, 1-on-1 combat.

Batman wins battles by using his brain. He'd need prep time to rig the odds in his favor.

Exactly tv's point.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 3:44:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll allow the TV Tropes summary of why Superman beat Goku in their Death Battle match to explain:

"Goku's extreme tenacity only prolonged the inevitable against Superman, and he did not know that Superman draws power from the Sun (also, he couldn't blow up the Sun since the resulting supernova would incinerate everything past Mars, including himself.) At the end of the day, Superman is far stronger, faster, and tougher than Goku, as Superman is all about breaking and dealing with mental and emotional limits with his near-total lack of physical limits, while Goku is all about breaking and dealing with physical limits with his near-total lack of mental and emotional ones. That, and well... they blew up the Earth and it's been pointed out that only one of them is able to breathe in space."
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 4:53:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 3:44:56 PM, JonMilne wrote:
I'll allow the TV Tropes summary of why Superman beat Goku in their Death Battle match to explain:

"Goku's extreme tenacity only prolonged the inevitable against Superman, and he did not know that Superman draws power from the Sun (also, he couldn't blow up the Sun since the resulting supernova would incinerate everything past Mars, including himself.) At the end of the day, Superman is far stronger, faster, and tougher than Goku, as Superman is all about breaking and dealing with mental and emotional limits with his near-total lack of physical limits, while Goku is all about breaking and dealing with physical limits with his near-total lack of mental and emotional ones. That, and well... they blew up the Earth and it's been pointed out that only one of them is able to breathe in space."

That's really weak, actually. Knocking Superman into the sun, as often happens at the end of act 2 of any prolonged Superman fight, is so unlikely logically as to not need elaboration. Goku's teleportation makes breathing in space irrelevant. As for their respective stats, Superman's superior strength and speed doesn't explain away his weaknesses in combating opponents with superior fighting skill. Batman put it well when he was explaining to Superman why Wonder Woman was the better fighter:

Superman: Bruce, I could use some support.
Batman: You won't like my answer.
Superman: Uhh...superspeed?
Batman: Who's faster: Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 7:09:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If somehow, from 2 different parallel realities, Gogeta and Vegetto teamed up, then both went Super Saiyan God and then fused once again to create Govege or something, and then that Govege guy found out an ascended Super Saiyan God form only THEN and THEN would he stand any chance of seriously hurting superman.

Killing? I don't think so.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Speed? SPEED? THEY EVEN GAVE SUPERMAN SPEED?!?! Obvious fanboy video... its laughable that they give the edge to superman speed wise when uhh, Instant Transmission anyone? LMAO

Even SSJ3 Goku would pretty much stomp out Superman...Orange makes the best point here, that Broly as a teenager could do most things that Superman at his strongest could do. Goku at his strongest would obliterate Broly, ergo Goku would beat Superman. Sheet, he could just instant transmission to some Kryptonite, instant transmission back right behind Superman, and voila, fight over without Goku needing to break so much as a sweat.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:26:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 8:14:40 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/25/2013 8:09:50 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/25/2013 5:51:32 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/25/2013 5:28:01 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Goku would smash Superman. If you really think about how strong the DBZ fighters are, its not even close. Remember, Broly destroyed whole galaxies in one move without being super saiyan. Superman has been killed by less without kryptonite.

In DC one million, superman lives in the sun. His power is apparently infinite due to the amount of energy he gained from doing so. It's said that he could create or destroy a universe at will.

http://dc.wikia.com...(DC_One_Million)

Great, that makes him as strong as teenage Broly.

I can't tell if you're messing with me or being serious.

I would think he is being serious, Broly was a badass
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:27:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
But no really, instant transmission, thats all that needs to be said...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:39:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Speed? SPEED? THEY EVEN GAVE SUPERMAN SPEED?!?! Obvious fanboy video... its laughable that they give the edge to superman speed wise when uhh, Instant Transmission anyone? LMAO

Even SSJ3 Goku would pretty much stomp out Superman...Orange makes the best point here, that Broly as a teenager could do most things that Superman at his strongest could do. Goku at his strongest would obliterate Broly, ergo Goku would beat Superman.

That's not really how discussions of this nature work. Feats within their own canon that aren't measured with a standard are meaningless. Fact is, the main character wins because of the plot and no other reason.

Sheet, he could just instant transmission to some Kryptonite, instant transmission back right behind Superman, and voila, fight over without Goku needing to break so much as a sweat.

Goku wouldn't do that even if he knew about kryptonite and had the opportunity so there's no point in bringing it up.

Also, instant transmission isn't speed. Instant transmission is teleportation.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:46:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Speed? SPEED? THEY EVEN GAVE SUPERMAN SPEED?!?! Obvious fanboy video... its laughable that they give the edge to superman speed wise when uhh, Instant Transmission anyone? LMAO

Even SSJ3 Goku would pretty much stomp out Superman...Orange makes the best point here, that Broly as a teenager could do most things that Superman at his strongest could do. Goku at his strongest would obliterate Broly, ergo Goku would beat Superman. Sheet, he could just instant transmission to some Kryptonite, instant transmission back right behind Superman, and voila, fight over without Goku needing to break so much as a sweat.

The whole, "goku destroys the kryponite thing" ... yeah... ok... seems legit -_-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:53:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Speed? SPEED? THEY EVEN GAVE SUPERMAN SPEED?!?! Obvious fanboy video... its laughable that they give the edge to superman speed wise when uhh, Instant Transmission anyone? LMAO

Even SSJ3 Goku would pretty much stomp out Superman...Orange makes the best point here, that Broly as a teenager could do most things that Superman at his strongest could do. Goku at his strongest would obliterate Broly, ergo Goku would beat Superman. Sheet, he could just instant transmission to some Kryptonite, instant transmission back right behind Superman, and voila, fight over without Goku needing to break so much as a sweat.

*sigh* I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. If the argument is that Goku is stronger than Broly and Broly was capable of destroying planets, you're gonna have a bad time. Superman is capable of moving planets. That's a lot different to destroying them with an energy attack. The video I posted uses a gravity formula, combined with the confirmed power multipliers of the Super Saiyan levels. Watch it, then pass judgement. It's not a Superman fanboy video. I like Goku a hellava lot more than Superman and I can see that the arguments presented are very solid.
Also, Goku doesn't move at the speed of instant transmission... Where do you get that idea from? Instant Transmission is a technique he uses to teleport around.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:56:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 10:39:43 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Speed? SPEED? THEY EVEN GAVE SUPERMAN SPEED?!?! Obvious fanboy video... its laughable that they give the edge to superman speed wise when uhh, Instant Transmission anyone? LMAO

Even SSJ3 Goku would pretty much stomp out Superman...Orange makes the best point here, that Broly as a teenager could do most things that Superman at his strongest could do. Goku at his strongest would obliterate Broly, ergo Goku would beat Superman.

That's not really how discussions of this nature work. Feats within their own canon that aren't measured with a standard are meaningless. Fact is, the main character wins because of the plot and no other reason.

Sheet, he could just instant transmission to some Kryptonite, instant transmission back right behind Superman, and voila, fight over without Goku needing to break so much as a sweat.

Goku wouldn't do that even if he knew about kryptonite and had the opportunity so there's no point in bringing it up.

But there is, if superman was even able to compete with Goku at his maximum potential(which I doubt) at some point Goku would inevitably instant transmit to some. Goku is an honorable fighter, but he does on occassion use the environment (or other things) to defeat opponents. (Refer to: Frieza)

Also factoring that at SSJ4, Goku can lose that "sense of honor" at times, and would be more then willing to drum up some Kryptonite:

King Kai to Goku via telepathy: "Goku, you can find that substance that makes him weak here!"

SSJ4 Goku: "Excellent" (instant transmits after creating a temporary distraction to focus.)

So yes, completely relevant

Also, instant transmission isn't speed. Instant transmission is teleportation.

What is the fastest way from point A to point B? Instantly teleporting yourself to point B? Or flying at X miles per hour?

The first one every time, cause its instant.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion