Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

One Direction

ToriDivine
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 4:15:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How can you not love them? Especially Harry Styles. I mean LOOK at them. They're amazing! They started from X-Factor in around 2010-2011 and ended up in 3rd place, and now they're #1 in the world. I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see their new movie.. What do you think? Please no negative responses!
Walk like a champion, talk like a champion.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 1:34:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 4:15:04 PM, ToriDivine wrote:
How can you not love them? Especially Harry Styles. I mean LOOK at them. They're amazing! They started from X-Factor in around 2010-2011 and ended up in 3rd place, and now they're #1 in the world. I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see their new movie.. What do you think? Please no negative responses!

You're not going to get many replies with a stipulation like that.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 7:23:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 4:15:04 PM, ToriDivine wrote:
How can you not love them? Especially Harry Styles. I mean LOOK at them. They're amazing! They started from X-Factor in around 2010-2011 and ended up in 3rd place, and now they're #1 in the world. I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see their new movie.. What do you think? Please no negative responses!

Yeah, we don't really do "x opinions only," here. Not to be rude or anything, just wanted to clue you in.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 8:06:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've listened to em, and hear them on occassion at clubs and what-not. They're fairly good music wise. I have no comment on how they look, I don't swing that way XD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:48:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.

do you have any enemies that practice witchcraft
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:50:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.

do you have any enemies that practice witchcraft

Nah. I was pretty popular at hogwarts so we're all good there. I guess voldemort might come back from the dead again (sort of has a habit of that), but thats more wizardcraft as hes a dude.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:51:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:50:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.

do you have any enemies that practice witchcraft

Nah. I was pretty popular at hogwarts so we're all good there. I guess voldemort might come back from the dead again (sort of has a habit of that), but thats more wizardcraft as hes a dude.

if he does than the fuzz will be on you like....i can't think of anything atm
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:59:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:51:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:50:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.

do you have any enemies that practice witchcraft

Nah. I was pretty popular at hogwarts so we're all good there. I guess voldemort might come back from the dead again (sort of has a habit of that), but thats more wizardcraft as hes a dude.

if he does than the fuzz will be on you like....i can't think of anything atm

On me like donkey kong? All over me like a rash? On it like a car bonnet? In there like swim wear? Coming down like Charlie Brown? Forcing me outta there Bob Sinclair? Shootin' me like Putin? Gunning me down like a homeless clown? Putting me in prison like its always been their vision?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:00:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:59:28 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:51:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:50:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:45:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:43:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:41:53 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I can empathise. I have the heart of a teenage girl...
In a jar on my desk.

is it broken

Aren't all whiny teenage girls hearts "broken" at some point? Well, I suppose less so dead ones. Least I hope shes dead. I'd be feeling pretty awkward right now if shes still alive to call the fuzz.

do you have any enemies that practice witchcraft

Nah. I was pretty popular at hogwarts so we're all good there. I guess voldemort might come back from the dead again (sort of has a habit of that), but thats more wizardcraft as hes a dude.

if he does than the fuzz will be on you like....i can't think of anything atm

On me like donkey kong? All over me like a rash? On it like a car bonnet? In there like swim wear? Coming down like Charlie Brown? Forcing me outta there Bob Sinclair? Shootin' me like Putin? Gunning me down like a homeless clown? Putting me in prison like its always been their vision?

yeah...one of those
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 8:32:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 4:15:04 PM, ToriDivine wrote:
How can you not love them? Especially Harry Styles. I mean LOOK at them. They're amazing! They started from X-Factor in around 2010-2011 and ended up in 3rd place, and now they're #1 in the world. I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see their new movie.. What do you think? Please no negative responses!

Don't they have a movie coming out ?
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.
Tsar of DDO
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 10:59:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
sajinachauguthi
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 6:04:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Direction is the way of life. Love directs one to be in good way. lovers are mostly influenced by it. love includes happy moment so they moved their fear and moves ahead.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 12:16:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ha ha ha ha! you are sooo funny... Wait you'r serious.... Well nice knowing you world
*BANG*
Turn around, go back.
ToriDivine
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 4:28:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 12:16:29 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Ha ha ha ha! you are sooo funny... Wait you'r serious.... Well nice knowing you world
*BANG*

Well that's not very nice. BTW, it's *you're, not "you'r"
Walk like a champion, talk like a champion.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 5:01:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/27/2013 4:15:04 PM, ToriDivine wrote:
How can you not love them? Especially Harry Styles. I mean LOOK at them. They're amazing! They started from X-Factor in around 2010-2011 and ended up in 3rd place, and now they're #1 in the world. I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see their new movie.. What do you think? Please no negative responses!

I do what I want.

They're horrible.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 4:56:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 4:28:58 PM, ToriDivine wrote:
At 8/31/2013 12:16:29 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Ha ha ha ha! you are sooo funny... Wait you'r serious.... Well nice knowing you world
*BANG*

Well that's not very nice. BTW, it's *you're, not "you'r"

I acknowledge my terrible grammar, I was mildly drunk yesterday.
Turn around, go back.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.
Tsar of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:43:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.

Then again, one has to admit that Louis has certain...assets....that make him quite attractive too.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:46:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:43:12 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.

Then again, one has to admit that Louis has certain...assets....that make him quite attractive too.

Louis looks like a mouse... I'm just not into that.
Tsar of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:49:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:46:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:43:12 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.

Then again, one has to admit that Louis has certain...assets....that make him quite attractive too.

Louis looks like a mouse... I'm just not into that.

Guess you didn't pick up on the wordplay. Come on, YYW, I thought you'd get it.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:52:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:49:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:46:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:43:12 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.

Then again, one has to admit that Louis has certain...assets....that make him quite attractive too.

Louis looks like a mouse... I'm just not into that.

Guess you didn't pick up on the wordplay. Come on, YYW, I thought you'd get it.

lol, it's not that I didn't get the innuendo, it's that the face is what I care about more than anything else.
Tsar of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 7:54:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/1/2013 7:52:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:49:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:46:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:43:12 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2013 7:34:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/30/2013 10:55:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I like 1D, and I like Harry Styles. He at least appears to be both a fairly nice person and genuinely fun to be around. He's the only one that I'd ever have any real interest in making friends with, though. The rest... dull, boring or catty.

That, pretty much.

Harry's also the most dashing of the lot... so there's that.

Then again, one has to admit that Louis has certain...assets....that make him quite attractive too.

Louis looks like a mouse... I'm just not into that.

Guess you didn't pick up on the wordplay. Come on, YYW, I thought you'd get it.

lol, it's not that I didn't get the innuendo, it's that the face is what I care about more than anything else.

Of course, of course. Although

1) I like his face.

2) Sometimes, certain other...assets...are just so great that they override the face, unless the face is just like REALLY wonky.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus