music

etihaas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 6:15:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 1:44:31 PM, magar_pun25 wrote:
Types of music you all guys listen too ?????????

I love all type of music.
sajinachauguthi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 10:01:24 AM
Life is full of music. All take entertainment by listening music. The new generation people are busy in listening music of different bands as i like to listen the GXSOUL band songs so much.
mrstevenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 5:21:16 PM
I mostly listen to 90's country music because they keep the meaning of country music alive while also not turning it into a full blown attention seeking event. Like this song:

Artist: Reba McEntire
Title: The Heart Won't Lie [Duet with: Vince Gill]
mrstevenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 5:26:14 PM
The reason that I chose the song that I did is because both Vince Gill and Reba McEntire didn't turn this song or many others of theirs into a media frenzy.
Manan_06
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 4:43:32 PM

It all depends on the mood which I'm going through at that time. I listen to rock, sometimes romantic and also instrumental songs.
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 11:07:13 PM
Heavy metal is where it's at. Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Def Leppard, etc.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
DestroyingAngel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 11:19:26 AM
I love The Rasmus they have a blend of gothic rock/pop
Otherwise classical's great - Erik Satie & Chopin [especially because they discounted the ideas of "love" which is clearly shown in their music]

(unfortuanately there is no official vid. Is one of my favourites although...I have LOADS of favorites...hard to narrow it down to one!)
DestrAng.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 9:35:18 AM
I tend to listen to alt rock: indie rock, indie pop, etc. Y'know, the likes of Vampire Weekend (probably my favorite artist currently), fun., Tokyo Police Club, the list goes on and on.

However, I listen to stuff from across the spectrum: mainstream pop, hiphop, rap, classic rock, oldies, R&B, whatever. Really, the only things I tend NOT to like on the whole are classical music, and country.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
arielle13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 1:50:23 PM
SWS, Bruno Mars, Adele, Emeli Sande, JRA, Avril Lavigne, Jason Walker, Maroon 5, Elliot Yamin, and lots more to type....but im too lazy
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 7:59:01 PM
At 10/27/2013 9:35:18 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I tend to listen to alt rock: indie rock, indie pop, etc. Y'know, the likes of Vampire Weekend (probably my favorite artist currently), fun., Tokyo Police Club, the list goes on and on.

However, I listen to stuff from across the spectrum: mainstream pop, hiphop, rap, classic rock, oldies, R&B, whatever. Really, the only things I tend NOT to like on the whole are classical music, and country.

Omg you said fun.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
RoflcopterDinosaur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 12:05:36 PM
I listen to any music that can give me chills or get me excited. Genres are dumb, I've heard hip-hop songs that gave me chills, I've heard jazz that relaxes me so much it's amazing, I've heard electronic music that gets my heart pumping and adrenaline going, I've heard contemporary with amazing melodies.

Basically any music that was made well and had a lot of time/talent poured into it.
devin.cooper64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 3:52:52 PM
At 8/29/2013 6:15:58 AM, etihaas wrote:

I love all type of music.

I can link 5 songs that will make you change your mind.