Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Do you cry every time you watch Titanic?

etihaas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 6:11:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have seen the movie Titanic a hundred times now, but every time I cry at the end.
I feel like she could have held on but then I think, he still probably would've froze in the water.

Needless to say, when the iceberg hits the ship, it makes me cry every time thinking about their love. Those days on that ship were probably the happiest of her life, even if it came to a traumatic ending.

And at the very end, when Rose dies, and she's in heaven, at her happy place, on the ship, even though things are better there, I still want to cry.

Yes, I know this is all fictional, but still...

So I guess I'm asking; Does this movie make you cry?
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:06:24 AM
Every time I watch a Leonardo diCaprio movie I cry.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:44:39 PM
Rose was a selfish lying slut. Never let him go my asss.

FYI, Mythbusters showed how they could have both rested on that piece of debris at the end. Honestly, fvck her.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
sajinachauguthi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:05:27 AM
I had watched 'Titanic' and I cried at the end. I feel like she could have held on but then I think, he still probably would've froze in the water. when the iceberg hits the ship, it makes me cry thinking about their love. Those days on that ship were probably the happiest of her life, even if it came to a bad ending.
And at the very end, when Rose dies, and she's in heaven, at her happy place, on the ship, even though things are better there. So i like it so much.