Jump to topic:

I need a better lyric for a song!

Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 10:35:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I really like this Twisted Sister song call I wanna rock. But, here's the thing. It's got the stupid.

I really can't get into it because of the chorus. So, can anybody suggest an alternate lyric for "I wanna Rock?" (it doesn't have to rhyme. It can't say "c0ck" either because that's even worse.)

I am pretty good at changing lyrics in my head. Most girls get good at this, if you like guys songs. For example, I can't sing straight along to "This is the last worthless evening" without sounding like a damn creepy girl-stalker. So, I have learned to modify things. but this one has got me stumped.

I am about to give up and take it over to a guy friend that I know who says he can remove the vocals in that one part.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:09:31 PM
Not much to the song after taking out "I want to rock!" Nobody should change anything from the 80's ,the best musical decade ever of all times!

If you had to.

Lead: "i chicken, 'bawk!'"
Background, "bawk!"
Lead: "bawk!"
Background, "bawk!"
Lead: "bawk!"
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:29:16 PM
lol So you're gonna go to the effort of editing the main vocal part out of a song and putting in your own lyric just because you don't want to rock?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 1:22:12 PM
lol NOOOOO I Just feel self conscious about that particular line.... and I can DORK OUT. So I have cred on this.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 10:30:56 PM
At 9/10/2013 1:22:12 PM, Beverlee wrote:
lol NOOOOO I Just feel self conscious about that particular line.... and I can DORK OUT. So I have cred on this.

Solution to your problem: Realize you are awesome. Dorkiness only enhances this. Now stop being selfconscious because it's my universe and i said so, and listen to some awesome music :)