Jump to topic:

Justin Bieber

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 6:59:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm suprised he hasn't been discussed on here yet. I'm 16 years old, and I can attest that most girls around my age thinks he is very cute/hot. Most guys my age just think he's a lil sh!t, but it seems that any boy under 15 years old hates him with a burning passion for no real reason. He hasn't gone through puberty, his career will end once his voice changes, etc etc, those are the usual comments. I don't really have much of an opinion on him. So, what do you peeps think of this kid?

Justin, 15 years old, was discovered on Youtube and has released, I think, four songs. The two videos embedded are the two that everyone is obsessed with.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 7:01:17 PM
He wears a watch, nuff said.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 7:32:56 PM
@OP who?

@gris Wat?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 7:58:09 PM
I rarely, if ever, listen to the radio. But last time I did, that first song was on. He looks 10 lol. I can see why the boys hate him if all the little girls adore him lol.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 8:02:13 PM
This is the first I've heard of him. It's impressive that he's so young and got himself recognition and was able to do this... Which is exactly why the girls think he's hot. Sure, he's cute, but if it weren't for his "style" and confidence (attitude) he'd be just another pre-pubescent boy. The fact that he can be such a natural entertainer may be so nauseating that it makes some want to vomit... like guys, lesbians, and the older girls who aren't buying it lol. But to young girls, he's ideal. I think we've talked about this recently in another thread: Girls are attracted to confidence, charisma, a guy who gets a lot of attention, etc. He fits the mold right now and good for him :) As far as talent goes, it's far too early to tell. He's not that great, but greatness comes second to cuteness and charisma in that industry.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 8:09:52 PM
LOL I love how he says "Only you, shawty" at the end of one of the songs... Haha aren't most songs that contain the word "shawty" about hoes and how you thug em, fu-k em, love em, leave em - cuz I don't fu-kin need em? Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good - but I don't fu-kin feed em? :p
President of DDO
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:14:16 PM
I like how Usher is randomly in his video.

And I was gonna comment about how all the girls look way older than him but then I remembered lil bow wow's videos where he was mackin' on chicks in their 20's when he was like 11 and 2'5".
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 10:01:57 PM
I hear about Beiber all the time. Actually, he has a much better voice than what those recording artists tweaked it to become. His songs are just to meaningless for me. In "One Time," he constantly says that he will tell her "one time" that he "loves her." In the song, he states that line more than once. Therefore, he contradicts himself, and loses credibility ;)
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 11:09:37 AM
At 12/19/2009 8:02:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:
It's impressive that he's so young and got himself recognition and was able to do this... Which is exactly why the girls think he's hot. Sure, he's cute, but if it weren't for his "style" and confidence (attitude) he'd be just another pre-pubescent boy.

Exactly. I was discussing this with a few of my (girl) friends the other day. I pointed out that they wouldn't think he's hot sh1t if he was just a normal kid who went to our school. They thought about it for a few seconds, and agreed. That's what annoys me about high school girls -- they'd much rather hook up with the charismatic, loud, womanizing guy instead of laid back guys. My ideal setting for macking (lol) is a smaller one, with fewer people -- I'm not too good in party-type settings. But it's the other way around for the charismatic, loud, womanizing guys -- and they can usually hook up with anyone if they tried. I'm not like that though, which I really don't mind, I'm just not that kind of guy.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 11:19:08 AM
Nags: You're smart for pointing out HS girls. Some older girls are like that too - but they should be avoided at all costs. It sucks to be with somebody just because they're dying to be with someone. If you get a gf, you should know that she likes you for who you are - not because she wants to up her social status or own confidence simply for having a bf. That's not what relationships are supposed to be about, and why young people probably shouldn't be in them. They do it for the wrong reasons. I have to say though that JB is at least a little bit cute lol he's not hideous. I don't like his faggy haircut, but then again I know a lot of people do like that style (I personally don't).
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 11:36:42 AM
Yup. The thing is, I'm friends with most of those kid of guys though. For example, last night I had the opportunity to smoke weed and then get smashed -- and probably hook up with one or two girls. Or I could have just chilled with a few of my normal friends and a couple girls. Or I could have played poker over my friend's house. Options 1 and 2 were with people from my private Catholic school. Option 3 was with my friends from the public school I would have gone to if I didn't choose the private school. I ended up turning down Option 1 because I refuse to smoke weed and didn't feel like sitting around and watch them smoke. Option 2 is usually my favorite option, but I don't really like those girls. I ended up choosing Option 3 to have actual normal, quasi-intellectual conversation -- and I also won some money, so that's a plus. This probably doesn't seem too relevant right now, but bear with me. (1) Girls are extremely easy when hammered. (2) Girls will hook up with someone if they're not amazing popular/hot sh1t, but won't go out with said person. (3) Girls usually care more about increasing their social status rather than a meaningful relationship. (4) @sshole guys and @sshole girls are very compatible. To be continued later...
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2009 8:47:54 PM
At 12/20/2009 11:36:42 AM, Nags wrote:
(1) Girls are extremely easy when hammered. (2) Girls will hook up with someone if they're not amazing popular/hot sh1t, but won't go out with said person. (3) Girls usually care more about increasing their social status rather than a meaningful relationship. (4) @sshole guys and @sshole girls are very compatible. To be continued later...

LOL. Brilliantly said for someone your age... Its all so true. At least from my experience.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2009 12:49:17 PM
I've never listened to his music, and never plan to. But after taking one look at the kid, I feel like punching him for no apparent reason....weird.
When Reach fell, I came.