Jump to topic:

Pools closed

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 3:08:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 3:53:09 PM
A sign? Is she serious? Some people are getting really stupid these days. Oh no! There is a sign with a black man in public! Someone is racist! Put them in jail! Grow up. Although you may be a woman, you need to grow a pair and stop getting so sensitive. Now, if the KKK or something came and threatened her, then that would obviously be a different story. But a sign of a black man just crossing his arms? You have got to be kidding me... The party that made me laugh was when the reporter held up the sign and said that cops were getting into it!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 4:07:52 PM
It's pretty obvious that this woman is hypersensitive about this issue. She's white, but her grandchildren seem 1/2 black or 1/4 black. She's accepted it, but she's probably overly aware of how others might react or perceive it... as if matters? This generation probably doesn't care, but she's older so she's probably just taking it the wrong way. Anyway, technically since the pool is private property, the people who put up the sign may be in trouble for trespassing :p However, since no physical damage was done, this woman just should just take it with a grain of salt.
President of DDO
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2009 3:23:53 PM
This was on ED. They said it was an instance of a black woman not understanding a meme.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 11:42:30 AM
At 12/21/2009 3:23:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
This was on ED. They said it was an instance of a black woman not understanding a meme.

She looked pretty white to me but yes, comprehension failure.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 11:54:04 AM
"Police are looking into..."

This is certainly something for which police resources should be used. A picture of a black man. This is egregious!