Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Justin Bieber to play Robin?

YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:12:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

There are rumors that Justin Bieber will play Ben Affleck's sidekick. That would be just... hilarious. I mean, the Dark Knight Rises was a disappointment but this could be so bad that it's worth going to see, just for the comic value. As a side note, I've always had my suspicions that Affleck was gay (or at least bisexual). I don't think JB is, but how hilarious would the two of them be... There is a noted history of queerness, or quasi-queerness in the Batman franchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Tsar of DDO
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:21:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 5:12:52 PM, YYW wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

There are rumors that Justin Bieber will play Ben Affleck's sidekick. That would be just... hilarious. I mean, the Dark Knight Rises was a disappointment but this could be so bad that it's worth going to see, just for the comic value. As a side note, I've always had my suspicions that Affleck was gay (or at least bisexual). I don't think JB is, but how hilarious would the two of them be... There is a noted history of queerness, or quasi-queerness in the Batman franchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

No no no no no!!! Justin bieber could not play the role of robin. Robin is too bad@ss for JB
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 6:17:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 5:21:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/16/2013 5:12:52 PM, YYW wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

There are rumors that Justin Bieber will play Ben Affleck's sidekick. That would be just... hilarious. I mean, the Dark Knight Rises was a disappointment but this could be so bad that it's worth going to see, just for the comic value. As a side note, I've always had my suspicions that Affleck was gay (or at least bisexual). I don't think JB is, but how hilarious would the two of them be... There is a noted history of queerness, or quasi-queerness in the Batman franchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

No no no no no!!! Justin bieber could not play the role of robin. Robin is too bad@ss for JB

lol

JB is about as badass as a pair of high top sneakers.

But I'd go see the movie just to see him in it...
Tsar of DDO
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 6:26:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't worry, it's fake. Bieber was faking it to go along with some Funny or Die skit/prank. So no, Bieber is not and will never be playing Robin.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 7:51:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 6:26:10 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Don't worry, it's fake. Bieber was faking it to go along with some Funny or Die skit/prank. So no, Bieber is not and will never be playing Robin.

Thank the lord... I almost had a stroke
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 5:26:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 7:51:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2013 6:26:10 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Don't worry, it's fake. Bieber was faking it to go along with some Funny or Die skit/prank. So no, Bieber is not and will never be playing Robin.

Thank the lord... I almost had a stroke

Wouldn't it be awesome if he like got punched "accidentally" in the throat and lost his voice for like 4 months
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 12:15:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 7:51:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2013 6:26:10 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Don't worry, it's fake. Bieber was faking it to go along with some Funny or Die skit/prank. So no, Bieber is not and will never be playing Robin.

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster... I almost had a stroke
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:36:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 12:15:04 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 9/16/2013 7:51:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2013 6:26:10 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Don't worry, it's fake. Bieber was faking it to go along with some Funny or Die skit/prank. So no, Bieber is not and will never be playing Robin.

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster... I almost had a stroke

there is no difference between using FSM and lord, they are interchangeable terms
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?
Tsar of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?
Tsar of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?
Tsar of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:06:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.

So, your real issue with him is that he's immature? Appearing as a spoiled brat is only the effect of being immature... right?

I ask not to interrogate, btw. but because I'm genuinely interested in why people feel what they feel about JB. I think he's been acting like a d!ck too (I mean, I draw the line at public urination and shouting obscene remarks about former presidents who are not Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon.)
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:12:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

reckless driving
numerous instances of reported assault by himself and body guards
lewd behavior leading to being kicked out of establishments, some of which warrants sexual assault/harassment
abandoning pet at customs after not brining proper paperwork
showing up late to scheduled concerts repeatedly(because of refusal to not stop playing video games)
bad-mouthing U.S. presidents
public urination
disrespecting of time-honored traditions(standing on the chicago blackhawks logo in the trophy room containing lord stanley's cup)
lack of class(recieving an award from his own countries prime minister dressed, suffice to say, classlessly)
alleged drug possession

and the list goes on and on and on
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:17:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:12:31 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

reckless driving

We've all done that. We just don't get to do it with Italian supercars.

numerous instances of reported assault by himself and body guards

Yes. That was quite bad.

lewd behavior leading to being kicked out of establishments, some of which warrants sexual assault/harassment

That was quite bad as well.

abandoning pet at customs after not brining proper paperwork

I find fault with his bringing the monkey to Germany to begin with, but that's just me. Fundamental lapse in judgement. (Also, his staff are obviously not privy to German animal importation laws. Fools.)

showing up late to scheduled concerts repeatedly(because of refusal to not stop playing video games)

That was quite bad.

bad-mouthing U.S. presidents

That was nearly unforgivable.

public urination

Highly indecent.

disrespecting of time-honored traditions(standing on the chicago blackhawks logo in the trophy room containing lord stanley's cup)

Meh.

lack of class(recieving an award from his own countries prime minister dressed, suffice to say, classlessly)

I agree.

alleged drug possession

Well, not just possession. But yes, quite bad.

and the list goes on and on and on

It does.

So, it's because of the bad things that he does which make him a bad person, and a person so bad that he deserves to be hated?
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:20:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:17:26 PM, YYW wrote:

So, it's because of the bad things that he does which make him a bad person, and a person so bad that he deserves to be hated?

disliked is a better word.

and meh on the disprespect thing? It may not seem like that big a deal to non-sports fans, or those who dont quite understand such traditions. But that he was told it was a no-no to do so before hand, and then proceeded to do so anyways, shows not only a disregard for authority, but just a total lack of respect for those that are allowing him to do something so many people would give their left arm to do, and would remain respectful while doing so.

The act may not be super serious in your eyes, but the act is a sign of even greater and much more serious problems.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:29:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:20:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:17:26 PM, YYW wrote:

So, it's because of the bad things that he does which make him a bad person, and a person so bad that he deserves to be hated?

disliked is a better word.

and meh on the disprespect thing? It may not seem like that big a deal to non-sports fans, or those who dont quite understand such traditions.

I'm quite the fan of men's volleyball and swimming. Tennis is ok too. I just don't care for hockey. I'm sure it was very offensive to you, though. It just isn't to me.

But that he was told it was a no-no to do so before hand, and then proceeded to do so anyways, shows not only a disregard for authority, but just a total lack of respect for those that are allowing him to do something so many people would give their left arm to do, and would remain respectful while doing so.

I can understand the lack of respect.

The act may not be super serious in your eyes, but the act is a sign of even greater and much more serious problems.

I think that he's got a lot of growing up to do, but that given where he could be (think Lindsey Lohan, for example) he's not that bad. He's also probably a likable person, I think, when not around those little fuckwits he hangs out with. What he needs is for that manager of his to act more like a big brother and less like a pimp.
Tsar of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:29:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:06:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.

So, your real issue with him is that he's immature? Appearing as a spoiled brat is only the effect of being immature... right?

Ok, sure. That'll do.


I ask not to interrogate, btw. but because I'm genuinely interested in why people feel what they feel about JB. I think he's been acting like a d!ck too (I mean, I draw the line at public urination and shouting obscene remarks about former presidents who are not Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon.)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:30:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i agree YYW, his mother could also slap him for being a twat too, jus sayin, lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:32:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:29:58 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:06:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.

So, your real issue with him is that he's immature? Appearing as a spoiled brat is only the effect of being immature... right?

Ok, sure. That'll do.

Do you think he is more or less mature than an average 19 year old? How about an average 19 year old celebrity?


I ask not to interrogate, btw. but because I'm genuinely interested in why people feel what they feel about JB. I think he's been acting like a d!ck too (I mean, I draw the line at public urination and shouting obscene remarks about former presidents who are not Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon.)
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:30:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
i agree YYW, his mother could also slap him for being a twat too, jus sayin, lol

I was REALLY tempted to make a VERY inappropriate remark... but I won't. But I agree that he needs to act more civilized. That requires that people set boundaries for him. The only person who can do that is his manager. I blame Scooter for everything that JB has turned into (both good and bad).
Tsar of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:34:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:32:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:29:58 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:06:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.

So, your real issue with him is that he's immature? Appearing as a spoiled brat is only the effect of being immature... right?

Ok, sure. That'll do.

Do you think he is more or less mature than an average 19 year old?

Less.

How about an average 19 year old celebrity?

No idea.



I ask not to interrogate, btw. but because I'm genuinely interested in why people feel what they feel about JB. I think he's been acting like a d!ck too (I mean, I draw the line at public urination and shouting obscene remarks about former presidents who are not Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon.)
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:35:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:34:53 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:32:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:29:58 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:06:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:03:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:58:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:56:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:54:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:52:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:47:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 9/18/2013 6:44:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Why do you all hate Justin Bieber?

Because she's a spoiled brat.

Why is that a reason to hate him?

I dunno. Undeserved positive attention?

Is the positive attention undeserved because you think he's an untalented singer, because you think he's a spoiled brat or both?

The latter. I don't think I've heard him sing. I mean, hey, if us commoners can't get kicks imagining ill will of the famous, then what can we do?

So, to be clear, when you say that JB is a spoiled brat, is your issue 'that' he is worth around one hundred million dollars or is it that he classlessly flaunts his wealth?

Neither. I wouldn't qualify his deplorable behavior (abandoning pets in foreign countries, reckless driving, crass remarks about Anne Frank, etc.) as flaunting his wealth, just being a dick.

So, your real issue with him is that he's immature? Appearing as a spoiled brat is only the effect of being immature... right?

Ok, sure. That'll do.

Do you think he is more or less mature than an average 19 year old?

Less.

Ok. To what extent do you think he should be mature?

How about an average 19 year old celebrity?

No idea.



I ask not to interrogate, btw. but because I'm genuinely interested in why people feel what they feel about JB. I think he's been acting like a d!ck too (I mean, I draw the line at public urination and shouting obscene remarks about former presidents who are not Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon.)
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:37:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:34:33 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:30:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
i agree YYW, his mother could also slap him for being a twat too, jus sayin, lol

I was REALLY tempted to make a VERY inappropriate remark...

ya? if there is something i said you find offensive, then go ahead and PM me and lets discuss it

but I won't. But I agree that he needs to act more civilized. That requires that people set boundaries for him. The only person who can do that is his manager. I blame Scooter for everything that JB has turned into (both good and bad).
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:40:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2013 7:37:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:34:33 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2013 7:30:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
i agree YYW, his mother could also slap him for being a twat too, jus sayin, lol

I was REALLY tempted to make a VERY inappropriate remark...

ya? if there is something i said you find offensive, then go ahead and PM me and lets discuss it

Dude... nothing you said was offensive. I was going to make a sex joke about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber that would probably get me temp banned... but then it occurred to me that it might get me temp banned.

but I won't. But I agree that he needs to act more civilized. That requires that people set boundaries for him. The only person who can do that is his manager. I blame Scooter for everything that JB has turned into (both good and bad).
Tsar of DDO