Jump to topic:

Quotes!

immortalphoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 5:07:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You are welcome to put quotes here, as long as they are clean. By this I mean no swearing or immoral topics. Here's mine:
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them" (Mitch Hedberg)
"Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." (Elbert Hubbard)
"I bought some batteries, but they weren't included." (Steven Wright)

Enjoy!
immortalphoenix is a Beyblade lover, is homeschooled, and loves debating. Her biggest fear is tap-dancing ninjas, such as her brother. She also refers to herself in the third person.
immortalphoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 5:43:24 PM
Hello?.........................................................Anyone?...........: (
immortalphoenix is a Beyblade lover, is homeschooled, and loves debating. Her biggest fear is tap-dancing ninjas, such as her brother. She also refers to herself in the third person.
immortalphoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:06:30 PM
Thanks, dude
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 5:50:29 PM
"If there are no cigars in heaven, I won't go." - Mark Twain

"For every complex problem there is a simple solution -- and it's wrong." - H.L. Mencken

"MALE, n. A member of the unconsidered, or negligible sex. The male of the human race is commonly known (to the female) as Mere Man. The genus has two varieties: good providers and bad providers." Ambrose Bierce, writing c. 1890
IHateThinkingOfNames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 9:50:23 PM
I love quotes!

-"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

-"Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you may be missing out on the joke of the century." -Dame Edna Everage

-"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

-"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." -Anne Frank

-"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

-"Be yourself because everyone else is already taken" -Oscar Wilde

-"If you want to do something you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." -Jim Rohn

-"Before you start pointing your fingers, make sure your hands are clean." -Bob Marley

-"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you're not." -Andre Gide

-"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep." -Shahir Zag
immortalphoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 12:15:04 PM
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. when sitting on red-hot cinders a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. -Albert Einstein
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 5:48:07 PM
At 9/24/2013 9:50:23 PM, IHateThinkingOfNames wrote:
I love quotes!

-"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

-"Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you may be missing out on the joke of the century." -Dame Edna Everage

-"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

-"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." -Anne Frank

-"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

-"Be yourself because everyone else is already taken" -Oscar Wilde

-"If you want to do something you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." -Jim Rohn

-"Before you start pointing your fingers, make sure your hands are clean." -Bob Marley

-"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you're not." -Andre Gide

-"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep." -Shahir Zag

My teacher said "Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn too!
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 5:54:49 PM
At 9/21/2013 5:07:44 PM, immortalphoenix wrote:
You are welcome to put quotes here, as long as they are clean. By this I mean no swearing or immoral topics. Here's mine:
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them" (Mitch Hedberg)
"Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." (Elbert Hubbard)
"I bought some batteries, but they weren't included." (Steven Wright)

Enjoy!

I thought u referred to yourself in third person. (LOL)
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 5:58:03 PM
"If life doesn't give you sugar and ice, the lemonade's gonna stink." ~Anonymous

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

;)

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 6:24:21 PM
"Don't give up on your dream unless it's stupid."
~Journey

ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 11:20:18 PM
"It's only a flesh wound!"-The Black Night
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"-French Soldier
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."-French Soldier
"One, two, five." ("Three sir"). "Three!"-King Arthur
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 6:55:43 PM
"Don"t be in a party, be a party."
~Kid President

"Don"t stop believing unless your dream is stupid."
~Journey

"It"s everybody"s duty to give the world a reason to dance."
~Kid President

"If it doesn"t make the world better, don"t do it."
~Kid President

"Treat everybody like it"s their birthday."
~Kid President

"What if Michael Jordan had quit?"
~Kid President

"Grownups who dream are the best kind of grownups."
~Kid President

"The worst things in life come free to us."
~Ed Sheeran

"To the world you may be one person"but to one person you may be the world"

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That"s why we call it the present."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"The story of life is faster than a blink of an eye. The story of Love is Hello, Goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." ~Weiler

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 3:35:58 PM
"There"s no use crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying until you run out of cake."
-GLaDOS (portal)

"War. War never changes."
-narrator (fallout 3)

"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

"Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!" (Super Mario Bros.)

"This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?" (Portal)

"Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!" (Portal 2)

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world." (Half-Life 2)

"You can't break a man the way you do a dog or a horse - the harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." (Far Cry 2)

"Finish him!!" (Mortal Kombat)

"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?" (BioShock)

"I need a weapon." (Halo)

"Wake me when you need me." (Halo 3)

"It's time to kick @ss and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum." (Duke Nukem 3D)

"It"s dangerous to go alone; take this!" (The Legend of Zelda)

"Do a barrel roll!" (Star Fox)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
IHateThinkingOfNames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 10:14:06 PM
At 10/11/2013 3:35:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
"There"s no use crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying until you run out of cake."
-GLaDOS (portal)

"War. War never changes."
-narrator (fallout 3)

"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

"Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!" (Super Mario Bros.)

"This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?" (Portal)

"Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!" (Portal 2)

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world." (Half-Life 2)

"You can't break a man the way you do a dog or a horse - the harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." (Far Cry 2)

"Finish him!!" (Mortal Kombat)

"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?" (BioShock)

"I need a weapon." (Halo)

"Wake me when you need me." (Halo 3)

"It's time to kick @ss and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum." (Duke Nukem 3D)

"It"s dangerous to go alone; take this!" (The Legend of Zelda)

"Do a barrel roll!" (Star Fox)

Yes! GLaDOS kills me! My favorite was: "We're sorry, The birth parents you are trying to reach do not love you. Please hang up."