Jump to topic:

Videogame explanation

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 3:05:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Think of a video game withan obscure story to it. Something that kind of has a backstory but really not. I will look into the game and see what i can come up with what i think caused cwrtain things in it.No sandbox games like minecraft cube world etc.

I'll start with dead space, more specifically the necromorphs and how the markers caused them. So i think that the markers themselves had something i like to call a quantum curse. What i mean is that it basically screws with the workings of the universe. Its strong but unfeelable. Well it can be felt or detected through known means buth those are more just side effects. I think that on the planetthat the second marker was on there was a naturally cryoed bacteria that when it reacted with the quantum curse, it hyperevolved into the parasite that started the plague. I think that the transformations specifically were cause by more waves of energy from the quantum curse. Thats just my theory.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.