Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 8:13:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Should I watch it?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:14:15 PM
At 10/7/2013 8:13:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Should I watch it?

Lots of kids in my school watch it. Though what they say about it tells me that it's inappropriate and gay, go for it if that's what you want.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:16:45 PM
At 10/8/2013 7:14:15 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
Should I watch it?

Lots of kids in my school watch it. Though what they say about it tells me that it's inappropriate and gay,

How is it inappropriate? Like racist or something? And how can a TV show be homosexual?
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:26:14 PM
At 10/8/2013 7:16:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Should I watch it?

Lots of kids in my school watch it. Though what they say about it tells me that it's inappropriate and gay,

How is it inappropriate? Like racist or something? And how can a TV show be homosexual?
I don't know All I know is that these people have been telling me that, like, they show boys kissing each other and holding hands, etc. all the time. And they've said stuff about yaoi, which is disgusting.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:27:07 PM
At 10/8/2013 7:26:14 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
Should I watch it?

I don't know All I know is that these people have been telling me that, like, they show boys kissing each other and holding hands, etc. all the time. And they've said stuff about yaoi, which is disgusting.

They're probably just making that up.
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:59:39 PM
At 10/8/2013 7:27:07 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Should I watch it?

Just check on the Internet. It's pretty true from the pics I've seen...

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 8:14:29 PM
At 10/8/2013 7:59:39 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
Should I watch it?

People can draw pictures. There's this whole thing called, "Fan art".
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 8:16:47 PM
At 10/8/2013 8:14:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Should I watch it?

still, I think it's disgusting. Plus, I have bad eyesight and I can't spend all my time reading subtitles (Hetalia's Japanese).

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:34:13 AM
At 10/8/2013 8:16:47 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
At 10/8/2013 8:14:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Should I watch it?

still, I think it's disgusting. Plus, I have bad eyesight and I can't spend all my time reading subtitles (Hetalia's Japanese).

Well, I think it's disgusting too, but it's not true. And every anime's Japanese, but there are two ways english speakers can understand it. There's the subs where the characters speak Japanese but there are English subtitles, and there's dubs where the characters' voices are recorded over with English voices and there are no subtitles of any language.