Jump to topic:

Sasuke and the Sharingan

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 8:21:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is it just me, or would Sasuke be absolutely terrible as a ninja without his sharingan?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 3:25:11 PM
At 10/20/2013 3:15:19 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well he did make a s-rank ninjutsu(kirin) without the sharingan, so I'd say naw.

Which was all based techniques that he learned with his sharingan.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 7:43:42 PM
Is it just me, or would Sasuke be absolutely terrible as a ninja without his sharingan?

Well, if we suddenly took away his Sharingan then he would be significantly weakened. This would be the same for nearly ever character (Naruto's Fox, Neji's Byakugan, Garra's sand, etc..).

IF he was never born with the Sharingan however, he would likely still be a top tier ninja, as he would have been forced to learn new techniques (think Orochimaru level).
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 5:27:40 PM
Nah he'd still be formidable. Maybe not as powerful as he becomes but still a decent ninja. He was always fast and smart and strong without it. He'd get by.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 9:30:24 AM
Sasuke and his brother are about the only two interesting characters in that show and the Sharingan is pretty much essential to that interestingness.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 4:16:57 PM
He'd be above any known junin, still. Yeah, he wouldn't have cool dodging skills, an impenetrable shield or inextinguishable flames, but he'd still be fast and quick to react.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac