Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

No BS I KNOW there are COD Cheats

Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 2:05:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just got off of playing Call of Duty 3, and this tank started firing off rapid-fire rounds into the other players. Later, I could NOT hit the guy - even though I KNOW I had his dead to rights. I KNOW I was hitting him. Plus, I keep getting killed with one shot - even if I am in a tank.

How is this happening? Seriously - there has to be a way to cheat this. The tank was shooting like, boom, boom boom boom boom... as fast as a pistol.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 2:09:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You do realize that there are hacks that people do to the game to cheat right? I.e. Aimbot. It's not that COD has programmed ways to cheat, rather other players have.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 3:37:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I used to play COD with one of my buddies only then I was like the best player ever at it and my buddy got WAY too attached to me, so I stopped.

Also, it was just freaking me out. I remember one time playing Nazi zombies and I was like 'Hey, it sounds like they're saying "Help me"' so I didn't shoot them when the game started and they killed me. Obliterated all COD-related hope I had for life.

Also my buddy smoked too much weed.

Now... I'm incredibly bored.
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 6:58:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 2:09:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You do realize that there are hacks that people do to the game to cheat right? I.e. Aimbot. It's not that COD has programmed ways to cheat, rather other players have.

No I didn't know that there were ways to hack it. I don't know aimbot. Do you know how to do this? I want to
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 7:15:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 6:58:07 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 10/20/2013 2:09:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You do realize that there are hacks that people do to the game to cheat right? I.e. Aimbot. It's not that COD has programmed ways to cheat, rather other players have.

No I didn't know that there were ways to hack it. I don't know aimbot. Do you know how to do this? I want to

I don't, and you shouldn't either. It's the quickest and easiest way to get your account banned.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 10:21:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 7:15:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2013 6:58:07 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 10/20/2013 2:09:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You do realize that there are hacks that people do to the game to cheat right? I.e. Aimbot. It's not that COD has programmed ways to cheat, rather other players have.

No I didn't know that there were ways to hack it. I don't know aimbot. Do you know how to do this? I want to

I don't, and you shouldn't either. It's the quickest and easiest way to get your account banned.

Well then, you have even more reason to be educated about the subject then. I looked it up, and they say that there is no aimbot for the xbox. So ok, back to square one - how is this being done? I can put to rest 100% the question about IF it is happening - it is. The question is HOW.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 5:23:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/21/2013 10:21:20 AM, Beverlee wrote:
At 10/20/2013 7:15:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2013 6:58:07 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 10/20/2013 2:09:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You do realize that there are hacks that people do to the game to cheat right? I.e. Aimbot. It's not that COD has programmed ways to cheat, rather other players have.

No I didn't know that there were ways to hack it. I don't know aimbot. Do you know how to do this? I want to

I don't, and you shouldn't either. It's the quickest and easiest way to get your account banned.

Well then, you have even more reason to be educated about the subject then. I looked it up, and they say that there is no aimbot for the xbox. So ok, back to square one - how is this being done? I can put to rest 100% the question about IF it is happening - it is. The question is HOW.

theres aimbot for xbox i just looked it up
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.