Jump to topic:

Some Thoughts on Justin Bieber

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 10:06:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In case you haven't heard, Justin Bieber was blanketed in a bed sheet to hide his identity as he fled from Brazilian brothel.

The source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here's a picture of the little perv with a pathetic "I'm not a man yet but I'm just gonna show off this peach fuzz anyway" excuse of a mustache:

http://www.usmagazine.com...

Disgraceful.

Sort of gives new meaning to "Baby! Baby! Baby!" and "As Long as you love me."

I've got no problem with him wanting to enjoy the pleasures that Brazil has to offer. I have a problem with him going to the brothel, and not bringing the brothel to him. Why? It was either an idiotic lapse in his own judgement, or he wanted to get caught. And he did get caught... shamefully caught. But getting caught is subsidiary to the fact that, via twitter, he lied about it.

Wanting to pay to play: Forgivable, although I don't know why he ever would.
Going to a brothel: Forgivable.
Getting caught going to a brothel: Not as easily forgivable, but still forgivable.
Lying about going to the brothel and then dismissing the NY Post's picture of him in his ostentatious sneakers leaving the brothel: Not forgivable. Damnable, even.

I would have hoped that at some point he would have learned that certain transgressions are best committed in the privacy of one's hotel rooms with body guards outside the hallway to fend of paparazzi... but I guess not.

I would have hoped that he would have learned that there are some things that he cannot do if he wants to protect what marginal inkling of a positive reputation he still has... but I guess not.

I guess he, like any other 19 or 20 something guy thought with the wrong head.

How distasteful.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 10:20:57 PM
I gave up on him after he grew that weird thing on his face.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 11:48:47 AM
Clearly he's working on a second job, now his popularity is declining.

This is probability a publicity stunt, to get his services advertised to the interested demographic. He's smart.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 7:08:19 PM
At 11/4/2013 11:48:47 AM, Cermank wrote:

This is probability a publicity stunt, to get his services advertised to the interested demographic. He's smart.

^ Best comment about Justine *ever*
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 10:42:44 PM

The problem is that he's ruined himself with tattoos. You'll pardon the really gay remark that's going to follow... his physique is incredibly attractive, and the older he gets the better looking he becomes -but he's acting like a spoilt delinquent and that's had some negative implications.

I don't think that's it. I mean, he's not to the point of needing "image" rehabilitation yet to increase his popularity. Miley Cyrus was... but not him. He will be in need of very real help if he continues to act like a little fuckwit though.
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 2:43:40 AM
At 11/5/2013 10:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:

The problem is that he's ruined himself with tattoos. You'll pardon the really gay remark that's going to follow... his physique is incredibly attractive, and the older he gets the better looking he becomes -but he's acting like a spoilt delinquent and that's had some negative implications.

I don't think that's it. I mean, he's not to the point of needing "image" rehabilitation yet to increase his popularity. Miley Cyrus was... but not him. He will be in need of very real help if he continues to act like a little fuckwit though.

lol you missed the joke.

But yeah, I never really liked him. I never even liked his songs, tbh. The only thing he had working for him was the youth charm he had, and he outgrew it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:05:50 AM
At 11/6/2013 2:43:40 AM, Cermank wrote:

lol you missed the joke.

I am quite stupid... that is something we all know, lol

But yeah, I never really liked him. I never even liked his songs, tbh. The only thing he had working for him was the youth charm he had, and he outgrew it.

I thought he was irritating when he was younger. Too "squealy" voice and cheesy songs. Then, he grew up a bit and it looked promising... then the tattoos, the drugs, and now prostitutes. For shame, for shame. The cute little twinky Canadian became a walking scandal...
Tsar of DDO
anomalous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:09:45 AM
Here's my thought: Why does anyone give a fvck? Fans of his music should be fans regardless of any thing he's done so far and everyone else has no reason to be interested. If he gets caught murdering a kitten or raping a baby, I might care but this crap we keep hearing about is just stupid and boring. Oh, he pissed in a bucket, smoked some pot and fvcked some hookers. ZZzzzz....
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:15:06 AM
At 11/6/2013 3:09:45 AM, anomalous wrote:
Here's my thought: Why does anyone give a fvck?

Because once he got muscles he was cute. He's an ok singer too. I always liked 1D more though...

Fans of his music should be fans regardless of any thing he's done so far and everyone else has no reason to be interested.

The music and the person are measured on different scales.

If he gets caught murdering a kitten or raping a baby, I might care but this crap we keep hearing about is just stupid and boring.

...he lied about the hookers.

Oh, he pissed in a bucket, smoked some pot and fvcked some hookers. ZZzzzz....

...did I mention that he LIED about the hookers?
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 4:13:45 AM
At 11/6/2013 3:05:50 AM, YYW wrote:

lol you missed the joke.

Lol. It was quite subtle.

I thought he was irritating when he was younger. Too "squealy" voice and cheesy songs. Then, he grew up a bit and it looked promising... then the tattoos, the drugs, and now prostitutes. For shame, for shame. The cute little twinky Canadian became a walking scandal...

He still has the hair flip though. His redeaming quality perhaps?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 10:59:38 AM
At 11/6/2013 4:13:45 AM, Cermank wrote:

lol you missed the joke.

Care to explain it to me? Yes. I am THAT guy. lol

Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 11:12:10 AM
At 11/6/2013 10:59:38 AM, YYW wrote:

lol you missed the joke.

Haha. That he didn't go to buy a prostitute, he went there to sell his. Aka now that his singing career is on a decline, he's turning to prostitution. Thus the unexplained visit to the brothel, where he probably planned to get caught so that his services get advertised. #Conspiracy101

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 11:18:59 AM
At 11/6/2013 11:12:10 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 11/6/2013 10:59:38 AM, YYW wrote:

lol you missed the joke.

Haha. That he didn't go to buy a prostitute, he went there to sell his. Aka now that his singing career is on a decline, he's turning to prostitution. Thus the unexplained visit to the brothel, where he probably planned to get caught so that his services get advertised. #Conspiracy101

Yep, I totally didn't pick up on that...

Tsar of DDO