Jump to topic:

Marshall Mathers LP 2

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 5:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyone else listened Eminem's newest album yet? I thought it was really good. It doesn't top the original but it certainly comes close and is loads better than anything he's put out since The Eminem Show.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
anomalous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 2:59:18 AM
At 11/5/2013 5:27:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
Anyone else listened Eminem's newest album yet? I thought it was really good. It doesn't top the original but it certainly comes close and is loads better than anything he's put out since The Eminem Show.

Basically, we had 3 fantastic albums, one mediocre album, one best of album, one slightly less mediocre album, one fairly good to great album (I really liked Recovery) and now this...
I've listened to the entire album around 4 times now.
I don't know yet if this is a fantastic album. It's a great album. Lots and lots of notable songs. Rap God is one of the best 'flexing my rap skills' songs I've ever heard and I really liked So Far, Bad Guy, Rhyme or Reason and Evil Twin. I can see The Monster being a hugely popular single. The biggest shocker for me though was Headlights! Oh my god, as someone who's been a huge fan since Slim Shady LP, this song actually made me a bit emotional.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 6:37:00 PM
At 11/6/2013 2:59:18 AM, anomalous wrote:

Basically, we had 3 fantastic albums, one mediocre album, one best of album, one slightly less mediocre album, one fairly good to great album (I really liked Recovery) and now this...
I don't know yet if this is a fantastic album. It's a great album. Lots and lots of notable songs. Rap God is one of the best 'flexing my rap skills' songs I've ever heard and I really liked So Far, Bad Guy, Rhyme or Reason and Evil Twin. I can see The Monster being a hugely popular single. The biggest shocker for me though was Headlights! Oh my god, as someone who's been a huge fan since Slim Shady LP, this song actually made me a bit emotional.

Yeah I didn't see headlights coming at all. I liked Recovery but this was great, I was very pleased. Rhyme or reason was awesome, when he mentioned komodo dragons, Yoda, and classical art all in the first minute I knew it would be a great song. And getting killed by stans little bro? Awesome.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 5:16:06 PM
At 11/6/2013 6:37:00 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yeah I didn't see headlights coming at all. I liked Recovery but this was great, I was very pleased. Rhyme or reason was awesome, when he mentioned komodo dragons, Yoda, and classical art all in the first minute I knew it would be a great song. And getting killed by stans little bro? Awesome.

Headlights is honestly the only one I've heard. And it's awesome. Because Nate's in it.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 5:22:45 PM
At 11/8/2013 5:16:06 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Headlights is honestly the only one I've heard. And it's awesome. Because Nate's in it.

It is awesome but that's definitely not why it's awesome. He did a great job though
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 5:33:08 PM
At 11/8/2013 5:22:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/8/2013 5:16:06 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

It is awesome but that's definitely not why it's awesome. He did a great job though

Yeah both Eminem and Nate did great. It even rhymes.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess