The end of Bieber?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 2:08:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.showbiz411.com...

The Biebz has released five hits in the last five weeks, and they are whiny, pedestrian sh!t. I'm not sure if it could be said that his music is the result of the fact that he's become a whiny, petulant little sh!t... but I'd be disinclined to think that it has nothing to do with it.

But really, though... where is the fun, catchy, upbeat teen-popness? Where is the energy? Where is the excitement? This latest trend sounds like a third rate R&B album, and even to call it that is an affront to third rate R&B albums.

I'm disappointed. At least One Direction is still amazing...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 3:01:02 PM
At 11/14/2013 2:08:06 PM, YYW wrote:

The Biebz has released five hits in the last five weeks, and they are whiny, pedestrian sh!t. I'm not sure if it could be said that his music is the result of the fact that he's become a whiny, petulant little sh!t... but I'd be disinclined to think that it has nothing to do with it.

But really, though... where is the fun, catchy, upbeat teen-popness? Where is the energy? Where is the excitement? This latest trend sounds like a third rate R&B album, and even to call it that is an affront to third rate R&B albums.

Preach it.

Let's hope that Biebers influence on our culture dies as quickly as it began...weird to see a cute little boy turn into a punk like he has
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 3:23:42 PM
At 11/14/2013 3:01:02 PM, thett3 wrote:

Preach it.

Let's hope that Biebers influence on our culture dies as quickly as it began...weird to see a cute little boy turn into a punk like he has

I think that the more he acts like a little prick, the less and less people are going to care about him. And yeah... it is actually kind of sad to see what he's become.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 3:58:57 PM
At 11/14/2013 3:01:02 PM, thett3 wrote:

Preach it.

Thanks for the insight The-T-T-3
Aloke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 5:11:49 PM
God I hope so. Still, I feel slightly bad for him. Must be tough to be made out into a joke by most of the world. I'd probably do some radical things too in order to change people's view of me.
Iflyhigh