Jump to topic:

Does "Seinfeld" glorify Nazism?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 4:06:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I can't help but think that when I see certain episode. In one episode, Mr Pitt basically accidentally puts ink on top of his lip and he does a gesture similar to the Nazis, and they make it seem funny. The Soup Nazi is not a hateable character, but a likable one. You laugh at how funny he is and he's lovable like Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer. Now... I do know this... on the issue of Israel, Jerry Seinfeld (not the character, but the real comedian) would be very critical of it. Whether he or his costars would hate it is debatable. This leaves me to ask, does "Seinfeld" glorify the Nazis. There was an article calling Seinfeld a disgrace to the Jews. And Larry David whistles Wagner in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." The only character on "Seinfeld" who would hate the Nazis is Newman.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 4:10:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As for the "Limo" episode, they don't condemn it, if you watch it closely. They seem to entertain and coddle both neo-Nazis. And none of them condemn it. It is a white man who condemns the Nazis in the episode. A real as*-kisser too. Anyways, yup the show seems to glorify Nazism.