Jump to topic:

Thor 2

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 4:57:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What did you think of Thor 2 if you have seen it, I believed that It was really good and the story was really well developed and that it was nice to see a change of pace in the movies.

I really liked the idea of giving Loki a second chance to be help Thor in his quest to avenge their mother!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 3:05:01 AM
Thor 2 was a very solid film. It wasn't outstanding but I'd definitely put it above the 50th percentile where Marvel Studios Films are concerned.

I really wish that they'd actually explore the Nine Realms more. sure, the majority of this film took place in that setting, but it was exclusively aerial shots of Asgard, the same castle/prison area we saw in the last film, and a barren wasteland.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 4:49:35 PM
I agree that they could have explored more of the other realms but that might happen in the third instalment of the Thor series because if you saw after the credits with what happened there, they have to make a third instalment and I hope they do look into the other realms as that would be great for the story and it would make use of the amazing graphics that movies have these days!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 5:14:28 PM
watch the animated movies for godsakes they're so much better
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 6:30:26 PM
I enjoyed it. However, a minor gripe I had with the movie was Jane slapping Thor in the beginning. "Oh, you think it's okay to leave me and go and save thousands of lives instead? Well *SLAP*!", and also she slapped others throughout the movie. This was just another ridiculous plot device that renders the slap useless, and 'cutesy'. Also, who thinks they can just slap Thor, really? I mean, this is THOR. He wields a magic hammer, for Christ sake.

Other than the slapping, I enjoyed it.

Also, there should be more movies with Kat Dennings. She is hot.