Jump to topic:

Alfred Pennyworth Movie

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 9:06:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes, a movie chronicling the life of Bruce Wayne's butler, the great Alfred Pennyworth. Doesn't that sound awesome? I made a fake poster for it:

http://tinypic.com...
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Kumquatodor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 4:02:17 PM
At 11/20/2013 9:06:37 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Yes, a movie chronicling the life of Bruce Wayne's butler, the great Alfred Pennyworth. Doesn't that sound awesome? I made a fake poster for it:

Who would direct? I would like Snyder
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:04:38 PM
At 11/21/2013 4:02:17 PM, Kumquatodor wrote:

Snyder or Nolan. Probably Snyder because Nolan dropped the whole Batman thing.
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
Kumquatodor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:55:30 PM
At 11/21/2013 5:04:38 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Maybe have it tie into Court of Owls?
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:56:32 PM
At 11/21/2013 5:55:30 PM, Kumquatodor wrote:

Have the Court of Owls involved in the film.
Kumquatodor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:50:10 PM
At 11/21/2013 5:56:32 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Yes. I would start with it, in fact. But they ruined it with Batman VS. Superman.

I would make the DC Cinematic Universe like this:

Man of Steel: Origin
This film taught Superman what it meant to be Kryptonian.

Batman: Detective
This story would interweave Batman's origins with the Court of Owls; have Batfamily cameos, but make it about Batman; have flash-backs (al a MOS) to young Bruce's investigation of the "conspiracy" to kill his parents; end with realization of what Batman means.

Wonder Woman/Aquaman
Have Atlantis and Themyscera make themselves know to us, continue themes of hope; almost have a war between Amazons/Atlantians and humans; have Superman stop it; Earth becomes semi-united; America elects Pres. Luthor; Luthor and Batman get paranoid.

Man of Steel 2
Luthor, Wayne, and Queen are rebuilding Metropolis; Luthor secretly starts Cadmus to protect Earth from Superman using Kryptonian Technology/DNA; Braniac attacks. This cements once and for all that Superman is first a man, Kryptonian second.

Justice League
Have the white martians come out of hypersleep and declare war on Earth because they want to dominate the Solar System; have Martian Manhunter come out of hiding; the Amazons and Atlantians obviously want to protect their planet; the Green Lantern comes to protect the Earth from its agressers; Batman comes along; the Flash shows up to help.

Green Lantern
Hal Jordan's story; Sinestro plot involves attacking Hal's home world; various aliens including Tamaranians help.

Justice League: Babel
Batman's contingency plans cause descent between the League; Injustice League attack; reminds the Earth what COULD happen if League turns evil; THIS IS NOT ABOUT BATMAN'S PLAN'S BEING STOLEN. Poses question to humanity if they can trust each other.

Pennyworth
10+ years into past; Court of Owls; peers into Alfred feelings about taing care of an ultra-obsessive child who is to smart to be tricked by psychologists and is to powerful and self-relyant to get along with.

Justice League: Darkseid
Interdemensional conquer (why not?) Darkseid plans to attack. Several parademon scouts are sent; The GL Core won't help due to a treaty they signed; without their help, the League cannot stop Darkseid unless all of Earth, Tamaran, and several other worlds can work together; involves several other superheroes (cameos of Green Arrow, the Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Outlaws, Batfamily, in massive fight.) We are victorious and now several species are co-existing, albeit with friction.

Man of Steel: Doomsday
Metropolis is now rebuilt; Superman learns of Cadmus's plan's; finds Superboy and Bizarro; tries to stop Cadmus; genetic creation Doomsday is finished; Superman has to stop Bizarro; has to take responsibility for Superboy. Father-son story; In third act, has to stop Doomsday; Bizzarro has moment of clarity and tries to pay for what he's done by risking life to stop Doomsday and dies; Some heroes try to help, but are ineffective; Superman saves Metropolis from Doomsday, but dies; funeral.

Here, we would ask if the peace that everyone hoped for could stand without the symbol that is Superman.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 7:54:49 PM
At 11/21/2013 6:50:10 PM, Kumquatodor wrote:

Yes. I would start with it, in fact. But they ruined it with Batman VS. Superman.

This story would interweave Batman's origins with the Court of Owls; have Batfamily cameos, but make it about Batman; have flash-backs (al a MOS) to young Bruce's investigation of the "conspiracy" to kill his parents; end with realization of what Batman means.

Wonder Woman/Aquaman
Have Atlantis and Themyscera make themselves know to us, continue themes of hope; almost have a war between Amazons/Atlantians and humans; have Superman stop it; Earth becomes semi-united; America elects Pres. Luthor; Luthor and Batman get paranoid.

Man of Steel 2
Luthor, Wayne, and Queen are rebuilding Metropolis; Luthor secretly starts Cadmus to protect Earth from Superman using Kryptonian Technology/DNA; Braniac attacks. This cements once and for all that Superman is first a man, Kryptonian second.

Justice League
Have the white martians come out of hypersleep and declare war on Earth because they want to dominate the Solar System; have Martian Manhunter come out of hiding; the Amazons and Atlantians obviously want to protect their planet; the Green Lantern comes to protect the Earth from its agressers; Batman comes along; the Flash shows up to help.

Green Lantern
Hal Jordan's story; Sinestro plot involves attacking Hal's home world; various aliens including Tamaranians help.

Batman's contingency plans cause descent between the League; Injustice League attack; reminds the Earth what COULD happen if League turns evil; THIS IS NOT ABOUT BATMAN'S PLAN'S BEING STOLEN. Poses question to humanity if they can trust each other.

Pennyworth
10+ years into past; Court of Owls; peers into Alfred feelings about taing care of an ultra-obsessive child who is to smart to be tricked by psychologists and is to powerful and self-relyant to get along with.

Interdemensional conquer (why not?) Darkseid plans to attack. Several parademon scouts are sent; The GL Core won't help due to a treaty they signed; without their help, the League cannot stop Darkseid unless all of Earth, Tamaran, and several other worlds can work together; involves several other superheroes (cameos of Green Arrow, the Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Outlaws, Batfamily, in massive fight.) We are victorious and now several species are co-existing, albeit with friction.

Metropolis is now rebuilt; Superman learns of Cadmus's plan's; finds Superboy and Bizarro; tries to stop Cadmus; genetic creation Doomsday is finished; Superman has to stop Bizarro; has to take responsibility for Superboy. Father-son story; In third act, has to stop Doomsday; Bizzarro has moment of clarity and tries to pay for what he's done by risking life to stop Doomsday and dies; Some heroes try to help, but are ineffective; Superman saves Metropolis from Doomsday, but dies; funeral.

Here, we would ask if the peace that everyone hoped for could stand without the symbol that is Superman.

Why should you say they ruined it with Batman VS. Superman? It hasn't even come out yet, give it a flippin' chance!
Kumquatodor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:14:39 PM
At 11/21/2013 7:54:49 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/21/2013 6:50:10 PM, Kumquatodor wrote:

Wonder Woman/Aquaman

Man of Steel 2

Justice League

Green Lantern

Pennyworth

Why should you say they ruined it with Batman VS. Superman? It hasn't even come out yet, give it a flippin' chance!

Batman is just a ploy to make cash. They are trying to win money when there is so much more you could've done.