Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Can someone explain the end of Battle Royale?

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:19:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, I watched Battle Royale a yesterday, and the ending confuses me a lot.

(Since I can't remember the names, I'm just going to refer to the guy who survived an earlier BR tournament as the 'survivor', the other male as the 'protagonist', the teacher that oversees that particular tournament as 'the teacher', and the girl as just 'the girl').

The survivor goes to kill the girl and the protagonist, two shots are fired off camera, and all three are left alive. My first thought is that the survivor was making up the story out-loud to trick the people in the control room, however they would know that the protagonist and the girl survived, BUT... at the VERY end of the movie the teacher proves that the collars were disabled, which means that there was no way that the control room would have known that the people were getting shot. So, why did the survivor lie about Keiko, fire two shots, and then save the protagonists, and how did the control room hear the gunshots if the collars were disabled?

Were the explosives, and locking mechanism, the only things that were disabled, or what?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 6:36:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyone?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown