Jump to topic:

Is "Seinfeld" R-rated (seasons 1 - 6)?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:04:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As an avid "Seinfeld" fan, I've noticed Larry David snuck in R-rated things (and obviously, no I'm not talking about the "Non-Fat Yogurt" because the curses are bleeped in that episode). Here are some examples of R-rated moments from the first six seasons:
-This one can be disputed, but in "The Robbery," I think Elaine gives Jerry the finger sarcastically. Jerry responds to Elaine doing something by saying, "I saw that." I believe it was the finger, but I'm not sure. lol
-In "The Busboy" at the end when Raul (I believe his name was) got into a fight with a neighbor, he curses first in Spanish, and very clearly you can hear him saying "You're the f**ker," unbleeped.
-In "The Heart Attack," George says "J**k off" and it's left unbleeped lol
-In "The Ticket," George says, and this funny, "You must have a good story, otherwise it's simply just masturbation" (I believe that's R-rated material. It isn't profanity, but it's adults-only content; no one would say masturbation in a PG-13 rated thing). I was laughing hard when I saw that. LMFAO
-In "The Mango," the whole episode revolves around orgasms (quite graphic if you ask me)
-In "The Pledge Drive," the middle finger is shown four times, enough to get something an R-rating. Not including the scene when the guy giving raising his hand (with a middle finger pointing, because it was broken) covered in a caskett, from an injury, cause that was covered).
-In "The Doorman," there is crude humor about Frank having "breasts." I ROTFLMAO at that one. I could imagine someone saying to Frank, "You're a f*ggot." And it would have been more controversial. lol
-In "The Fuscili Jerry" they say "a**" (and not the non-sexual meaning, but a girl's butt). LMFAO. It got me horny, admittedly.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:08:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now this was when Larry David was in control of the show. After Larry David left in season 8 (though I think season 7 starts to incorporate the bizarre silliness of the last two seasons, though not like the last two), the show became PG-13, and the show becomes more silly, though free for the R-rated content that made that first to either sixth or seventh, depending. The last 2 seasons become like the movie "Bring it On." Outright silly.