Jersey Shore

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 2:58:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm the Situation.

Nah never seen the show myself, I don't think it plays over here (maybe on MTV but I don't have cable).... I did see an interview with Pooki and the Situation on Conan O'brien the other night and it was funny as sh*t.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:01:53 PM
The people on that show are EXACTLY the type of people I went to high school with. I grew up in Brooklyn, but I went to HS on Staten Island... ie. full of the guido guys and girls who go to the Jersey Shore (and my HS was a rich mafia school, so I basically attended with a bunch of Gottis for anyone who knows the show Growing Up Gotti). Anyway when I went to college, my parents actually moved to the Jersey Shore... so no, this show isn't funny to me - it's sad - because I've lived with it for too long. Let me just clarify that the people on the show and the things they say and do are totally real. Trust me.
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:12:22 PM
Quite hilarious. My relatively young History teacher watched and didn't think it's real. We assured him it is. I love it. Last nights episode was one of the best, if not the best.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:17:52 PM
Nags - those videos are killing me. Especially the 2nd one (it reminds me of every Sweet 16 I went to - ugh). You're bringing up memories that I have been trying for years to suppress...
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:36:12 PM
At 1/8/2010 3:18:42 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
More like " Jewsee Sho' "

I don't know what accent that's supposed to be mocking, but it's definitely not one I know...
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:37:00 PM
At 1/8/2010 3:36:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/8/2010 3:18:42 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
More like " Jewsee Sho' "

I don't know what accent that's supposed to be mocking, but it's definitely not one I know...

Samesies