Jump to topic:

The hangover

bonnieluvs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:03:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I love the hangover. like the part with the little chinies guys pops out of the trunk naked lol xD (sorry if my spelling sucks lol)
bonnie was here yesterday
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 10:08:48 PM
At 1/8/2010 8:03:15 PM, bonnieluvs wrote:
I love the hangover. like the part with the little chinies guys pops out of the trunk naked lol xD (sorry if my spelling sucks lol)

That movie sucks IMO. Or at least was highly overrated.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
bonnieluvs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 10:19:51 PM
At 1/8/2010 10:08:48 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

That movie sucks IMO. Or at least was highly overrated.

I loved that movie sorry if you didnt like it
bonnie was here yesterday
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 9:03:32 AM
Hilarious movie but lost its flare because I have watched it about 5 times and it really just remains funny during the first 2. But, ya it's all right, it has it moments.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 9:18:08 AM
I thought it was good, not great, but good. Had it's moments, not sure it is a film that I would watch again.

I think maybe if it had been done by the knocked up crowed, or at least with Seth Rogen. But then saying that, he is typecasted to this sort of rule so maybe would come across as repetitive.

My biggest gripe against the film is the presence of Mike Tyson, which I consider rather immoral.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
alyssa_16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 12:35:11 PM
omg me too that is one of the best movies I have seen this year :") ii love the Chinese man he is so funny and the best question "did Cesar really live here"
you took me back to the time we had had our very first fight the slamming of doors in stead of a kiss good night you stayed out side all night a few years have come and gone and we were sitting at our favorite spot in town and you looked at me got down on one knee your momma cryed and so did my daddy, i said yes !!we went home were we met 10 years ago after all this time you and me WOW!! I never would have guessed i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:58:40 AM
One of the funniest movies watching it the first time through I've ever seen. Haven't watched it again though, so I don't know how it will be.
When Reach fell, I came.
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:25:34 AM
TBH, IDC.
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:54:32 AM
At 1/20/2010 8:25:34 AM, Sylux wrote:
To Be Honest, I Do Care.

Okay, you care, so what? I dont care.
alyssa_16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 12:12:00 PM
mmmm party pooper lol:D
you took me back to the time we had had our very first fight the slamming of doors in stead of a kiss good night you stayed out side all night a few years have come and gone and we were sitting at our favorite spot in town and you looked at me got down on one knee your momma cryed and so did my daddy, i said yes !!we went home were we met 10 years ago after all this time you and me WOW!! I never would have guessed i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa_16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2010 12:11:25 PM
what???? ha
alyssa_16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2010 12:34:44 PM
oooo ha i remember ha