Jump to topic:

Lost (Tv show) over Obama

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:26:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is there anyone who hasn't seen at least one episode of lost?
Well it is rumored that the State of the Union speech is going to be on at the same time. A bunch of lost fans are angry over this, and have started facebook an twitter protest. I admit...I would rather watch the three hour long premier. But don't you think it's a little sad? America is more into television than politics. Russia is probably laughing.
kfc
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:28:46 PM
At 1/8/2010 8:26:41 PM, Koopin wrote:

I have never seen a full episode, no. I've seen commercials; I've seen snippets, but no full episode.

I gave up TV about a year ago.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:29:57 PM
I've never seen anything about lost except one picture.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:48:03 PM
I gave up TV about a year ago.

Cripes.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
brittwaller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:54:01 PM
Well it is rumored that the State of the Union speech is going to be on at the same time. A bunch of lost fans are angry over this, and have started facebook an twitter protest. I admit...I would rather watch the three hour long premier. But don't you think it's a little sad? America is more into television than politics. Russia is probably laughing.

I have never seen any amount of Lost. But I thought
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

American exceptionalism strikes again!
Don't I take care of them all?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 8:57:21 PM
At 1/8/2010 8:54:01 PM, brittwaller wrote:

I have never seen any amount of Lost. But I thought
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

American exceptionalism strikes again!

well, that' s Glen Beck.
kfc
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:07:39 PM
Don't watch lost. I find it sad that Americans value Tv-shows more than the president's speech, but I find it even sadder that anybody would want to watch Lost at all.

What a terrible, terrible show.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:11:44 PM
At 1/8/2010 9:07:39 PM, Harlan wrote:
Don't watch lost. I find it sad that Americans value Tv-shows more than the president's speech, but I find it even sadder that anybody would want to watch Lost at all.

How many episodes did you see?
kfc
brittwaller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:14:21 PM
At 1/8/2010 9:11:44 PM, Koopin wrote:

Pretty sure "zero" was implicit in the former post.
Don't I take care of them all?
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:19:32 PM

I don't know. I can hardly remember anything. I was dazed, distraught... lost in a jungle of meaningless bullsh*t. I was out of my wits, blindly stretching out through the darkness for any sort of sign of human value or art. Trying to climb out of a dark pit both bottomless and surfaceless. My few memories all blend into a constant haze of confusion.

(Probably the first season and part of the second, on DVD)
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:20:23 PM
At 1/8/2010 9:14:21 PM, brittwaller wrote:

Pretty sure "zero" was implicit in the former post.

No. The only reason I hate it so much is because I sat through a few episodes.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 9:28:42 PM

I have DVR, i'll find a way to see both, but if i had to chose it would be LOST.

I am kinda tired of listening to Obama's stuff.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 9:36:33 PM
The Lost premier or the State of the Union? That's not even a competition. We've got years of Obama left to go but only one more season of Lost. Besides, the news will be summarizing the speech for days afterward but there is no adequate substitute for an actual episode of Lost.

So, any other Losties out there excited for the new season? Any theories on whose eye that is in the previews?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...