Jump to topic:

Which fanboys annoy the most

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 11:00:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a complete One Direction fanboy, and I've never been really upset by other guys who also like One Direction. The girls can be wild, and the really gay guys can be too -but we just like the music, the band and the hope that Larry Styleson is a thing.

I also like DC comics... particularly Watchmen. Those other people, though, can get wild.

I'm also quite a James Bond fanboy, sort of... but I'm not one of the weird people who goes to conventions. The convention people bother me. They're just too "into" everything.
Tsar of DDO
Jay-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 5:09:05 AM
Goku (DBZ) fanboys are the most annoying, especially those who think he can beat Superman.

Some facts about Goku and DBZ, which many of their fanboys never seem to understand:
1) It's "Saiyan" and not "Saiyin".
2) Saiyans are not immortal; they just age very slowly after attaining peak physical fitness.
3) Saiyans starve without food, just like humans.
4) Instant transmission cannot be used in battle. It requires complete focus. The thing Goku did with Cell was when the battle was already over, so stop pointing that out.
5) SSJ God is not the ultimate, and neither is it named appropriately. Adding "God" in the name doesn't mean that SSJ God is unbeatable. It isn't even anything close to "God"-like, because gods are supposed to create and not destroy. The name was just created to wow the kids.
6) SSJ 4 is far stronger than SSJ God (although sometimes it isn't considered as canon).
Jay-D
Elegance and Power
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 6:26:41 AM
At 1/8/2014 5:09:05 AM, Jay-D wrote:
Goku (DBZ) fanboys are the most annoying, especially those who think he can beat Superman.

Some facts about Goku and DBZ, which many of their fanboys never seem to understand:
2) Saiyans are not immortal; they just age very slowly after attaining peak physical fitness.
4) Instant transmission cannot be used in battle. It requires complete focus. The thing Goku did with Cell was when the battle was already over, so stop pointing that out.
5) SSJ God is not the ultimate, and neither is it named appropriately. Adding "God" in the name doesn't mean that SSJ God is unbeatable. It isn't even anything close to "God"-like, because gods are supposed to create and not destroy. The name was just created to wow the kids.
6) SSJ 4 is far stronger than SSJ God (although sometimes it isn't considered as canon).

Same I understand but not as woret as the marvel and dc ones. The guys who piss me off the most is superman and batman fanboys
Jay-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:12:41 AM
At 1/8/2014 6:26:41 AM, legodude123 wrote:

Same I understand but not as woret as the marvel and dc ones. The guys who piss me off the most is superman and batman fanboys

You're kidding me, right? Both marvel as well as DC have separately sold many times more than the DB series. Look, I probably know more than you about the DB/Z/GT universe, so believe me when I say that Marvel & DC storylines have far greater depth. Not just in comics, but the movies, especially.
DBZ is just hardcore action with a good plot, but no underlying meaning whatsoever.
If you ever watched the dark knight trilogy carefully and understood the true meaning behind it, you would never say another word against batman. But then again, looking at your immature responses, you probably didn't. And I don't blame you for it.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. All I'm saying is don't get too critical without reason, especially not if you don't understand the opposite side's stand completely. You don't have that right.
Jay-D
Elegance and Power
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 2:24:50 PM
At 1/8/2014 7:12:41 AM, Jay-D wrote:

You're kidding me, right? Both marvel as well as DC have separately sold many times more than the DB series. Look, I probably know more than you about the DB/Z/GT universe, so believe me when I say that Marvel & DC storylines have far greater depth. Not just in comics, but the movies, especially.
DBZ is just hardcore action with a good plot, but no underlying meaning whatsoever.
If you ever watched the dark knight trilogy carefully and understood the true meaning behind it, you would never say another word against batman. But then again, looking at your immature responses, you probably didn't. And I don't blame you for it.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. All I'm saying is don't get too critical without reason, especially not if you don't understand the opposite side's stand completely. You don't have that right.

Not being immature but I never said dc or marvel is stupid I said the fanboys are. And fanboys are annoying they think one charater is boss and claims that they can kill whom
Examples
Superman fanboys say that superman kills spawn when you go against them they start putting offensive comments.
Later on batman fanboys think batman kills everyone. The superman vs batman thing and batman cheated. Then they claim batman can beat flash.
Goku fanboys are not the worst but are very annoying they think goku turns into a god and think he can go super saiyin 100.
Also I am right marvel/dc fanboys are annoying and most annoying ones are batman and superman and yes we all respect opinions but you super hero fans just take things seriously like its a big deal. What if I said spawn could kill superman I bet you all you fanboys will yell at me for no reason. Jay D how do you know if I know nothing about DBZ what if where at the same level. You cant just go refuting point s like that and you state that I am immature. What immature behavior just because I said superman fanboys suck and batman. Are you fanboying over superheros because your acting like you are
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 7:00:01 PM
At 1/8/2014 2:24:50 PM, legodude123 wrote:

Not being immature but I never said dc or marvel is stupid I said the fanboys are. And fanboys are annoying they think one charater is boss and claims that they can kill whom
Examples
Superman fanboys say that superman kills spawn when you go against them they start putting offensive comments.
Later on batman fanboys think batman kills everyone. The superman vs batman thing and batman cheated. Then they claim batman can beat flash.
Goku fanboys are not the worst but are very annoying they think goku turns into a god and think he can go super saiyin 100.
Also I am right marvel/dc fanboys are annoying and most annoying ones are batman and superman and yes we all respect opinions but you super hero fans just take things seriously like its a big deal. What if I said spawn could kill superman I bet you all you fanboys will yell at me for no reason. Jay D how do you know if I know nothing about DBZ what if where at the same level. You cant just go refuting point s like that and you state that I am immature. What immature behavior just because I said superman fanboys suck and batman. Are you fanboying over superheros because your acting like you are

this paragraph's poor grammar caused me to look like this

http://fc09.deviantart.net...
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:06:55 PM

Examples

you are not right that they are the most annoying. right isn't even relevant to this conversation. Honestly dbz fans, in my opinion, are far more annoying than marvel and dc fans. at least marvel and dc fans will bring material to the table
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:00:16 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:06:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Examples

you are not right that they are the most annoying. right isn't even relevant to this conversation. Honestly dbz fans, in my opinion, are far more annoying than marvel and dc fans. at least marvel and dc fans will bring material to the table

I respect your opinion but in my opinion I think the superman fanboys because they think superman can lift 85 planets in one hand and when I said I think spawn could kill superman they all saying ' superman can break off a galaxy and how superman can survive 100 super novas this is just my opinion me my self find them annoying but I think the marvel fans are way more worse
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:01:27 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:00:16 PM, legodude123 wrote:

Examples

I respect your opinion but in my opinion I think the superman fanboys because they think superman can lift 85 planets in one hand and when I said I think spawn could kill superman they all saying ' superman can break off a galaxy and how superman can survive 100 super novas this is just my opinion me my self find them annoying but I think the marvel fans are way more worse

could you rewrite with better grammar because i didn't understand any of that
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:02:50 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:01:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Examples

Well I suck at ELA but I don't know how I got a 92 on my argument essay in school and my grammar sucks.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:04:18 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:02:50 PM, legodude123 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 7:01:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Examples

Well I suck at ELA but I don't know how I got a 92 on my argument essay in school and my grammar sucks.

grades and knowledge have little to know correlation
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:04:37 PM
no*
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:07:21 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:06:18 PM, legodude123 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 7:04:37 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no*

Do you think Superman fanboys are annoying?

not really
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:08:01 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:07:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:09:56 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:08:01 PM, legodude123 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

but i don't think they aren't annoying
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:17:27 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:09:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

Well maybe because you like superheroes. Well go look up Goku vs superman death battle look at the comments on Goku and superman fanboys arguing.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:24:54 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:17:27 PM, legodude123 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

Well maybe because you like superheroes. Well go look up Goku vs superman death battle look at the comments on Goku and superman fanboys arguing.

yeah i've seen people more annoying than fanboys
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:26:41 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:24:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

Yeah like kids in my class are annoying and psyco paths. There was this psyco kid in my class and he is very annoying
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:27:58 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:26:41 PM, legodude123 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

Yeah like kids in my class are annoying and psyco paths. There was this psyco kid in my class and he is very annoying

not like that goddammit and now your just being a jackass if you're serious
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:41:11 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:27:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

What do you mean?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:43:46 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:41:11 PM, legodude123 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

What do you mean?

for one the kid is obviously not a psychopath and has a dark sense of humor. for two psychopath is another one of those words that is ultra subjective now. trust me when you don't see this kid he's most definitely different
legodude123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:45:40 PM
At 1/10/2014 7:43:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 7:41:11 PM, legodude123 wrote:
no*

not really

Why?

What do you mean?

for one the kid is obviously not a psychopath and has a dark sense of humor. for two psychopath is another one of those words that is ultra subjective now. trust me when you don't see this kid he's most definitely different

Wow I am gotten to be the worst debater on only people I can beat in a debate is a troll
spiderman12345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 8:46:23 PM
Heres is the ones in my opinion
- Superman Fan boys
Thinking Superman is invincible and also thinking he has the power to punch someone into a galaxy and they are so annoying. They cant even accept the fact there gay underwear excuse of a hero loses to someone and yet some claim he can kill Spawn.
-Batman fan boys
They actually think Batman can beat Superman. Yeah right the reason why because it was a 2 vs 1fight and here it is he used green arrow and cheated giving Superman a disadvantage.

- Goku fan boys
Got to be the fifth worst fan boys ever seen
- They actually think Goku can beat Superman
- Goku becomes a God( Not) But I like Goku don't get me wrong but his fan boys actually think he can turn Super saiyan 100

- Hulk
These guys just keep making up stuff that Hulk can lift up a planet and also they think Hulk is faster then light and when someone says Hulk loses in a fight they put up this nonsense info.

- Sonic
They think sonic is the fastest character and they make up the most stupidest face offs
' Oh Sonic can beat Goku' cough ,cough just lies

That's all I have to say oh wait cant forget

Naruto fan boys out of all
- They think Naruto characters beat everyone and basically brings no reliable proof
- They think Naruto's shadow clones could confuse Goku
- They rage quit for nonsense
- They cant even give reliable proof
- They also cant show any contest with characters

So yeah these are the ones I think are stupid
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 1:18:46 AM
Doctor Who fans annoy the sh't out of me. Supernatural 4 life yo.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com...
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
spiderman12345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 8:59:22 AM
They also think Goku is a god and they think Goku can turn super saiyan 1000000000000 and they think Goku can turn into Gods and lift planets got to be very annoying.