Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Halo TV Series

Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 12:44:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Steven Speilberg will by holding the reins on this one.

I'm excited, how about you guys? What do you think they should do to make the show as great as it should be? What should they stay away from?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 2:41:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 12:44:44 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Steven Speilberg will by holding the reins on this one.

I'm excited, how about you guys? What do you think they should do to make the show as great as it should be? What should they stay away from?



they already had a halo tv series even if it was a miniseries
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 4:17:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 2:41:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/9/2014 12:44:44 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Steven Speilberg will by holding the reins on this one.

I'm excited, how about you guys? What do you think they should do to make the show as great as it should be? What should they stay away from?



they already had a halo tv series even if it was a miniseries

That was done on youtube, this is something different. They do mention the forward unto dawn series in the video, as a step in this direction though.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 4:34:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 4:17:03 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 1/9/2014 2:41:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/9/2014 12:44:44 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Steven Speilberg will by holding the reins on this one.

I'm excited, how about you guys? What do you think they should do to make the show as great as it should be? What should they stay away from?



they already had a halo tv series even if it was a miniseries

That was done on youtube, this is something different. They do mention the forward unto dawn series in the video, as a step in this direction though.

it was also aired on syfy same with that battlestar galactica miniseries
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.