Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is the strongest superhero in marvel and

yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 6:43:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
you thought WRONG.

Batman whip out dat kryptonite and screw him over
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:49:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Probably Sentry for Marvel and The Flash for DC.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
spiderman12345
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 7:19:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 6:43:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
you thought WRONG.

Batman whip out dat kryptonite and screw him over

Batman has never took him down nor even beated him. He cheated number 1 and superman did not want to hurt bruce so he let bruce win and if superman killed his enemies batman would have lost and if they neva met and bruce was his enemie supes win
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 9:45:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 7:19:38 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 6:43:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
you thought WRONG.

Batman whip out dat kryptonite and screw him over

Batman has never took him down nor even beated him. He cheated number 1 and superman did not want to hurt bruce so he let bruce win and if superman killed his enemies batman would have lost and if they neva met and bruce was his enemie supes win

Didn't Superman win that fight?
spiderman12345
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 7:42:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 9:45:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/31/2014 7:19:38 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 6:43:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
you thought WRONG.

Batman whip out dat kryptonite and screw him over

Batman has never took him down nor even beated him. He cheated number 1 and superman did not want to hurt bruce so he let bruce win and if superman killed his enemies batman would have lost and if they neva met and bruce was his enemie supes win

Didn't Superman win that fight?

The fight was not fair
spiderman12345
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 7:44:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 6:43:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
you thought WRONG.

Batman whip out dat kryptonite and screw him over

Oh yeah I ended batman s winning streak
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 2:59:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 9:45:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Didn't Superman win that fight?

Bruce was about to die from a heart attack, so he was just trying to prove something.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 8:02:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Only with the infinity gauntlet.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 8:59:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 8:02:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Only with the infinity gauntlet.

which he will keep aquiring in the paradox he created i
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:11:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 8:59:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/2/2014 8:02:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Only with the infinity gauntlet.

which he will keep aquiring in the paradox he created i

Not unless youre going with the Film canon.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 3:17:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 9:11:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 2/2/2014 8:59:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/2/2014 8:02:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Only with the infinity gauntlet.

which he will keep aquiring in the paradox he created i

Not unless youre going with the Film canon.

I'm going comics thanos because comics thanos is better
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 4:09:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Though you've got to admit; the anti-monitor is the greatest enemy in the DC universe.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 8:34:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Spawn
Superman Prime( superman sucks)
Galacticus
Flash
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 4:42:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)

I don't personally think that reality warpers should be considered in powerlevel discussions. It's just not the same.

DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)

The Flash when applied without the constraints of a writer is much more powerful than Superman.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:30:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2014 4:09:55 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/2/2014 3:16:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:13:48 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
Marvel: scarlet witch as hero.(incredible reality warping.)
Marvel: dark phoenix force as villain.(incredible reality warping.)
DC: Superman as hero.(does this really even need an explanation?)
DC: anti-monitor as villain.(anti-moniter destroys entire universes.)

One up on the villian would be thanos. he is much more powerful than dark phoenix

Though you've got to admit; the anti-monitor is the greatest enemy in the DC universe.

Yes
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:32:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2014 8:34:53 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Spawn
Superman Prime( superman sucks)
Galacticus
Flash

Spawn isn't dc or marvel
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
madhavavermadantuluri
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:30:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I believe, it is Iron man who has the money, power, brains.
~Madhava Verma Dantuluri
"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought."
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 6:45:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 10:30:22 AM, madhavavermadantuluri wrote:
I believe, it is Iron man who has the money, power, brains.

And the Anti-Monitor eats universes.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Jack212
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:01:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 6:38:44 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
I want yo know I think it is superman correct me if wrong

It's hard to say, as such things vary with writers and plot. However, as an average...

DC would be Superman. Wonder Woman can beat him on some occasions, but Superman is usually the strongest.

Marvel would be Thor. Hulk and Hercules can sometimes overpower him, but usually Thor does better. Also, Thor has a better record against villains in the 100+ strength class.

Thor vs. Superman would be a tie, in my opinion. Both are matched in terms of strength, and their other powers balance out.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 1:51:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 9:01:28 PM, Jack212 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 6:38:44 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
I want yo know I think it is superman correct me if wrong

It's hard to say, as such things vary with writers and plot. However, as an average...

DC would be Superman. Wonder Woman can beat him on some occasions, but Superman is usually the strongest.

Marvel would be Thor. Hulk and Hercules can sometimes overpower him, but usually Thor does better. Also, Thor has a better record against villains in the 100+ strength class.

Thor vs. Superman would be a tie, in my opinion. Both are matched in terms of strength, and their other powers balance out.

i've always wondered one battle between 3 universes so a 3 way battle. Spawn(Al Simmons) vs Thor vs Superman
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 1:52:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
how about impossible man for marvel
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 8:52:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 6:38:44 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
I want yo know I think it is superman correct me if wrong

If you are looking between Marvel and DC you must understand that Marvel's superhero characters are generally stronger and more intelligent. I'll pick Thor as the strongest.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:54:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 8:52:28 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 1/28/2014 6:38:44 PM, spiderman12345 wrote:
I want yo know I think it is superman correct me if wrong

If you are looking between Marvel and DC you must understand that Marvel's superhero characters are generally stronger and more intelligent. I'll pick Thor as the strongest.

no no no not strongest of marvel and dc together but from each universe
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 10:50:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 8:54:33 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:


no no no not strongest of marvel and dc together but from each universe

I don't know much of DC universe characters save for the ones I saw on the Justice League of the '90's animated series. In that lot, Superman is clearly the strongest superhero. I would have picked The Martian, who has more abilities, but his weakness to fire is too pervasive. In the Marvel universe, it's tricky, there are way too many powerful superheroes but Thor is still the strongest IMO. Someone who rivals the Hulk in strength, has/had magical powers rivalling Dr. Strange's and could weaken Galactus (to the point of fleeing) with a Godblast is undoubtably the strongest superhero.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 3:42:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 10:50:04 AM, Iredia wrote:
At 2/20/2014 8:54:33 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:


no no no not strongest of marvel and dc together but from each universe

I don't know much of DC universe characters save for the ones I saw on the Justice League of the '90's animated series. In that lot, Superman is clearly the strongest superhero. I would have picked The Martian, who has more abilities, but his weakness to fire is too pervasive. In the Marvel universe, it's tricky, there are way too many powerful superheroes but Thor is still the strongest IMO. Someone who rivals the Hulk in strength, has/had magical powers rivalling Dr. Strange's and could weaken Galactus (to the point of fleeing) with a Godblast is undoubtably the strongest superhero.

hulk beat graviton's gravity powers and thor could not >.>
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 3:49:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The strongest? Probably Iron Man.

Unlike every other hero, Tony Stark posesses one simple quality. It's the quality that gave birth to Iron Man and ensures Iron Man's survival regardless of the risk he's put in, and that quality is the ability to adapt to any situation and become master of it.

To simplify my arguments, I'm going to refer explicitly to the recent Iron Man and Avengers film purely because they're 1: big enough to have likely reached a larger audience than comics alone and 2: Recent enough to still be fresh in the memory.

Most heroes have one or two different strategies or methods. Spiderman crawls on walls and ties people up with his webs. The Punisher shoots people in the head and acts depressed all the time, Wolverine has a thing about trying to stab people, et cetera.

Tony Stark is the only hero to start with nothing except himself and then build on it. Literally. Tony Stark built each Iron Man suit, not to mention the labs that maintain them and upgrade them as per his specifications. Even Batman had to be trained by someone else. Tony Stark trained himself when it came to fighting.

Now admittedly the rich-kid education undoubtedly helped, but it's always been stressed just how naturally gifted Tony is with...well...anything to do with creating things. From mathematics to physics to chemistry to snippy quips. Tony's not the strongest because he was given these talents, he just has them in the same way that real people can have them.

No matter the situation, Tony adapts to it and comes out on top regardless of the cost, even if it means his own life. To use his talents and knowledge and resources to protect others as a beacon of hope rather than one of fear like Batman or one of rage like Hulk. Even without the suit, Tony's quick-wittedness, calm under pressure and resourcefulness serve him immensely. The suit is not a requirement for Tony, it's merely an augment. Most superheroes are nothing without their "thing." Bruce Banner is just a weedy scientist without Hulk, Thor is just an admittedly well-built but decisively useless obstacle without his hammer and his godly powers, Professor X is just a guy in a wheelchair without his psychic abilities, but Tony isn't MADE by the suit, he's merely different with it. Much like the switch from mental strength to physical strength that Bruce Banner makes when he hulks out, Tony gains an array of abilities, strengths and advantages, but doesn't lose any of what made him special as Tony, he still has that resourcefulness, intelligence and calm.

That, and Tony's innate ability to adapt to any given situation, plus the way he encompasses the simple human traits of courage, resourcefulness, intelligence, willpower and the willingness to sacrifice, plus the sweet powered armour, and you have not merely a superhero, but a true champion for mankind.

Superman can eat a barrel of kryptonite-laced horse shlongs.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?