Make a super hero

NarutoUzamaki
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 8:52:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My super hero
Animon the boy with the animal instincts.

He was born a beast tamed in the wild he soon learned that he had gained new skills from his powers and is now trained himself to become king of the wild

Powers
Super strength able to lift 3-4 tons
Animal transformation( takes him 3 mins to transform)
Speed( fast as a moving chaeta)
Intelligence: 80%
Hearing from far distance
Quick reflexes

Weaknesses
Dog whistle hurt his hearing powers
Cant handle anyone with superior speed than his
He can get to under estimate his opponents

Allience
Good/Marvel

Villan/rival
Leader Ron of the wolf gang

occupation
STUDENT

He faces his challenges and teams up with many Marvel heroes
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
BeastBoyFanGirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 11:12:07 PM
Mine would be Ember.

Powers: Can make things out of pure energy: balls, fists, sheilds, you name it!

Team: Teen Titans

She has long, fiery orange hair, hazel orange eyes, and a spunky personality. No one can tell her how to act!
princecharming555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:01:40 AM
A Super Hero is that person, who has many super powers and save the humanity. My favorite Super Hero is Super Man. He has a number of natural powers like laser eyes, great muscles, stormy blowing etc.........
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:15:43 AM
At 12/3/2014 1:01:40 AM, princecharming555 wrote:
A Super Hero is that person, who has many super powers and save the humanity. My favorite Super Hero is Super Man. He has a number of natural powers like laser eyes, great muscles, stormy blowing etc.........

I think you are in the wrong thread. lol
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:42:28 AM
Wall Breaker.

His name is a little bit misleading because his powers aren't super strength. What he can do is break walls. The walls that we are talking here aren't your ordinary walls in the physical sense. They are the imaginary walls that binds fictional character in place such as the Forth Wall. The Forth Wall is a reference used as a fine line between the fictional and the real world. One of the most notable fictional characters who is himself aware of the Forth Wall is Deadpool. But Deadpool is only aware of it, and in no way can he interact with it.

The Wall Breaker on the other hand can choose to break, move between and even manipulate the walls. By jumping from one panel to another, it would seem that he has the ability to teleport and time travel. By looking at future panels, he would have the ability to see the future. By modifying the panels, he has the ability to even warp reality. And his abilities are not limited to the Forth Wall. This implies that even us may all be part of something fictional to beings of higher power. But the Wall Breaker is aware of that all.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...