Jump to topic:

Video capture software for computer games

Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:42:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does anyone know what the best video capture software for computer games is, I mean that I can download. I want to record my computer game play so I can put it up on YouTube and maybe exhibit it on DDO.

It should be free and downloadable off the internet. Any suggestions?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 4:26:15 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:42:43 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
Does anyone know what the best video capture software for computer games is, I mean that I can download. I want to record my computer game play so I can put it up on YouTube and maybe exhibit it on DDO.

Look up obs
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 7:53:42 AM
At 2/10/2014 4:26:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/7/2014 4:42:43 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Look up obs

Thank you, cybertron!