DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:48:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/16/2014 11:29:03 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you? <3

Don't tell me the almighty Zaradi has forgotten the lowly Dakota. I will cry, you know.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:54:23 AM
At 2/16/2014 11:48:08 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
Who are you? <3

Don't tell me the almighty Zaradi has forgotten the lowly Dakota. I will cry, you know.

One forgetting you is as unlikely as one forgetting their first ex: you wish you could, but it just won't happen.

I'm kidding :P
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:55:48 AM
At 2/16/2014 11:54:23 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you? <3

One forgetting you is as unlikely as one forgetting their first ex: you wish you could, but it just won't happen.

lol I am strangely flattered.

You play online, Zaradi? If so, we should team up.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:57:31 AM
At 2/16/2014 11:55:48 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
Who are you? <3

Sadly no. For one my PS3 is currenty KIA and I don't have the money to throw at fixing it right now (college for the loss). For two, I still haven't even finished the main story since either a) the difficulty curve is waaaaaaay too f*cking big, even on easy, or b) I suck at the game.

Most likely a. Most definitely a. xP
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 12:02:53 PM
At 2/16/2014 11:57:31 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/16/2014 11:55:48 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
Who are you? <3

Sadly no. For one my PS3 is currenty KIA and I don't have the money to throw at fixing it right now (college for the loss). For two, I still haven't even finished the main story since either a) the difficulty curve is waaaaaaay too f*cking big, even on easy, or b) I suck at the game.

Most likely a. Most definitely a. xP

Aw damn. I shouldn't've gotten my hopes up. :(
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 12:09:39 PM
I'm sorry, my love. I wish I could, but sadly. Although maybe when I get my 200 bucks from tax returns and my allowance from my parents for being in college (300), maybe I can figure out something.

And what am I studying? Technically? Undeclared major but I'm looking to study in Communications to get a teaching certificate. Realistically? how to be a godawful college student >.>
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 12:15:16 PM
At 2/16/2014 12:09:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I'm sorry, my love. I wish I could, but sadly. Although maybe when I get my 200 bucks from tax returns and my allowance from my parents for being in college (300), maybe I can figure out something.

That'd be awesome. We have quite a strong crew on there and are pretty much unbeatable, but we're always looking for more friends to join in the fun.

And what am I studying? Technically? Undeclared major but I'm looking to study in Communications to get a teaching certificate. Realistically? how to be a godawful college student >.>

I used to want to be a teacher; I think that's a great career goal. As for me, I'm joining in the college game late. In a couple weeks or so I'll be starting for my associate's degree in paralegal studies.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 4:22:35 PM
Sorry to break up this party but I have a topic-related comment lol

I am currently co-playing Last of Us with a friend (I play, she tells me what to do in the game. If you haven't played a single-player game like this before, it's actually a lot of fun). The game is mind-blowing. We're currently at 81% on Hard and I already know that the moment we finish, I'm starting again on Survivor. This will be the first game I will buy the DLC for. I want to play it right now, actually.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 6:07:33 PM
At 2/16/2014 4:22:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:

I am currently co-playing Last of Us with a friend (I play, she tells me what to do in the game. If you haven't played a single-player game like this before, it's actually a lot of fun). The game is mind-blowing. We're currently at 81% on Hard and I already know that the moment we finish, I'm starting again on Survivor. This will be the first game I will buy the DLC for. I want to play it right now, actually.

In spite of all the accolades, I quit playing this game after the second encounter with the Infected. I don't have the patience for stealth. It also didn't help that it took me 3 hours to find the stupid ladder. Maikuru, was there something about the gameplay I'm missing? Or is this game just not for me if I don't like stealth games (like Metal Gear and Deus Ex).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 7:13:32 PM
At 2/16/2014 11:24:37 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
Fvcking incredible DLC. Discuss.

that one lesbian moment
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 7:56:19 AM

I am currently co-playing Last of Us with a friend (I play, she tells me what to do in the game. If you haven't played a single-player game like this before, it's actually a lot of fun).

I think almost every gamer with a significant other has played like this before. lol
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 7:57:29 AM
At 2/16/2014 6:07:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:

In spite of all the accolades, I quit playing this game after the second encounter with the Infected. I don't have the patience for stealth. It also didn't help that it took me 3 hours to find the stupid ladder. Maikuru, was there something about the gameplay I'm missing? Or is this game just not for me if I don't like stealth games (like Metal Gear and Deus Ex).

If you play on Easy, you should be able to blow through any battle with bullets and molotovs.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 9:31:16 AM
At 2/16/2014 6:07:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I choose strictly stealth for almost every encounter but one thing I enjoy about the game is that, depending on the difficulty, it's not necessary. Ammo is scarce in the beginning, though, so that's not really an option immediately. However, the more you use weapons (rather than stealth take-downs), the more ammo is generated on fallen bodies. I do think that the stealth path is more forgiving, though, so you may not enjoy things either way.

I do think I'm enjoying it more playing in a pair than I would playing alone, though. I would have been stuck numerous times if my friend hadn't pointed out a ledge that I missed or something lol.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 9:37:07 AM
At 2/17/2014 7:56:19 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

I am currently co-playing Last of Us with a friend (I play, she tells me what to do in the game. If you haven't played a single-player game like this before, it's actually a lot of fun).

I think almost every gamer with a significant other has played like this before. lol

When I suggested this to my current significant other, she thanked god that I have a friend I can do that with instead lol
- lamerde

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:18:35 AM
At 2/17/2014 9:37:07 AM, Maikuru wrote:

When I suggested this to my current significant other, she thanked god that I have a friend I can do that with instead lol

Yeah... <3
yang.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:31:05 AM
At 2/17/2014 10:18:35 AM, tulle wrote:
At 2/17/2014 9:37:07 AM, Maikuru wrote:

Yeah... <3

The female friend who plays games with the guy while the girlfriend is above it all...sounds like the beginning of a romantic comedy. You might wanna give games a chance, babe ;)
- lamerde