Jump to topic:

Frozen 2 story

Babeslayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 8:22:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, at the start of Frozen, it shows the trolls talking to Elsa and Annas parents about Elsa and Anna. When the troll asks the parents about Elsa, he says "born with the power, or cursed?". So obviously this isn't the first time someone has had powers. Well, this got me thinking of two ideas, both seemed pretty cool in my head.

1. There are other people, just like Elsa with powers. There is a chance that one of them abused their powers and became evil. So, what if this person with powers becomes a huge threat to Aerendale? This would create an interesting source of conflict, because Elsa has found someone who is like her, someone with powers. And she can't even enjoy this event because this person is trying to kill her and Anna, and she is the only one who can stop them. Maybe this person could control another element besides ice, the battles between them would look great with (for example) the fire and ice firing across the screen.

And there's a much darker idea in my mind.

2. Anna is cursed with powers, and goes insane due to this. Like the first idea she becomes a threat to Aerendale, but the situation is still Elsa having to stop her. This may seem weird, but look at Buffy season 2, when Angel loses his soul and becomes evil. We could totally have that kind of situation happening, with Elsa having to kill Anna. I know this sounds like a ridiculously grim and dark film, and that's kinda what I'm going for.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Babeslayer
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 4:11:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/19/2014 8:22:34 PM, Babeslayer wrote:
Well, at the start of Frozen, it shows the trolls talking to Elsa and Annas parents about Elsa and Anna. When the troll asks the parents about Elsa, he says "born with the power, or cursed?". So obviously this isn't the first time someone has had powers. Well, this got me thinking of two ideas, both seemed pretty cool in my head.

1. There are other people, just like Elsa with powers. There is a chance that one of them abused their powers and became evil. So, what if this person with powers becomes a huge threat to Aerendale? This would create an interesting source of conflict, because Elsa has found someone who is like her, someone with powers. And she can't even enjoy this event because this person is trying to kill her and Anna, and she is the only one who can stop them. Maybe this person could control another element besides ice, the battles between them would look great with (for example) the fire and ice firing across the screen.

And there's a much darker idea in my mind.

2. Anna is cursed with powers, and goes insane due to this. Like the first idea she becomes a threat to Aerendale, but the situation is still Elsa having to stop her. This may seem weird, but look at Buffy season 2, when Angel loses his soul and becomes evil. We could totally have that kind of situation happening, with Elsa having to kill Anna. I know this sounds like a ridiculously grim and dark film, and that's kinda what I'm going for.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Maybe they should make frozen 2 into an R-rated adult movie.