Jump to topic:

Current Lineup of DDO Shows

Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:41:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was searching Youtube for DDO shows aside from the Weekly Stupid. I came across Philoschristos, TUF, and ConservativePolitico who all had shows but seemed to be inactive. Is there any other DDO shows that are currently active?

I might start a show but I would have to figure out who would be willing to participate. It would be a discussion format with me asking questions and whatnot.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:44:19 PM
Just from what I've seen the ones you mentioned are about it as well as massivedump
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:46:38 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:44:19 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Just from what I've seen the ones you mentioned are about it as well as massivedump

Good thing you pointed that out. I forgot I saw Massivedump's channel. But I also came across the DDO's unofficial anthem as well.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:50:53 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:46:38 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

Good thing you pointed that out. I forgot I saw Massivedump's channel. But I also came across the DDO's unofficial anthem as well.

Hmmm don't think I've seen that one?? But you should do def make a show. I always watch em lol..
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:56:35 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:50:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Hmmm don't think I've seen that one?? But you should do def make a show. I always watch em lol..

This is the unofficial DDO anthem. It appears the video is refusing to be embedded for some reason. The link below please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://www.youtube.com...

I will start the show once I find the participants.I will have to do some PMing it seems.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:16:27 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:56:35 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

This is the unofficial DDO anthem. It appears the video is refusing to be embedded for some reason. The link below please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will start the show once I find the participants.I will have to do some PMing it seems.

OHHHH Yessss, how could I forget about dear ole' Freedo!!! ahhhh... But okay.. Cool.. I think I've seen it now thinking about it haha..

But, well, maybe I could try this out?..
"Good Times" ~ Max
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:18:44 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:16:27 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

OHHHH Yessss, how could I forget about dear ole' Freedo!!! ahhhh... But okay.. Cool.. I think I've seen it now thinking about it haha..

You can sing?
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:19:14 PM
There was a secret project that has not occurred yet...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:22:53 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:18:44 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:16:27 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You can sing?

Are you asking if I CAN sing? Or if I could sing in the your show??
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:23:11 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:19:14 PM, yay842 wrote:

Who says :P
"Good Times" ~ Max
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:23:27 PM

What type of secret is this project? Is it the kind of secret that you keep to yourself and you giggle about? Or is it the type of secret when someone finds out their eliminated?
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:26:03 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:22:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Are you asking if I CAN sing? Or if I could sing in the your show??

I should of been more precise. Can you sing well? I am sure everyone can sing unless they are a mute.

I wasn't referencing my show if you were thinking that.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:26:50 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:23:27 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

What type of secret is this project? Is it the kind of secret that you keep to yourself and you giggle about? Or is it the type of secret when someone finds out they are eliminated?

fixed
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:31:16 PM

What type of secret is this project? Is it the kind of secret that you keep to yourself and you giggle about? Or is it the type of secret when someone finds out their eliminated?

no further response
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:33:08 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:31:16 PM, yay842 wrote:

no further response

O. I don't want anyone floating in any rivers. I won't ask any further questions in that case.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 4:56:19 AM
At 2/21/2014 8:24:21 PM, larztheloser wrote:
I know I'm late but I'm always willing to participate and talk to people.

"Better late then never." lol. Your not late, there is not a time limit that I know of at least. I will PM you about the show in a few days after I record my first show. Which will be very soon.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:29:17 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:41:41 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
I was searching Youtube for DDO shows aside from the Weekly Stupid. I came across Philoschristos, TUF, and ConservativePolitico who all had shows but seemed to be inactive. Is there any other DDO shows that are currently active?

I might start a show but I would have to figure out who would be willing to participate. It would be a discussion format with me asking questions and whatnot.

It's entirely in text on DDO, but there's the Misadventures of Wolf News.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 6:50:50 AM
At 3/9/2014 8:29:17 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 2/20/2014 7:41:41 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

It's entirely in text on DDO, but there's the Misadventures of Wolf News.

Never heard of it.