Jump to topic:

How did Batman build the batcave

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 1:58:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Without anyone else knowing about it? Surely he would have had to have hired some construction workers to set up all that equipment, wiring, pipes and whatnot. Not to mention all of the blasting he would've had to do to. Given the size of the batcave, he would've needed some permits and plenty of people knowing about what's being built.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 2:09:12 PM
He enlisted help from Toph from Avatar and other such characters who wouldn't really have known what was going on. Daredevil was there, too, I believe. Amm, Lee Sin from League of Legends. And then there were all those Africans and Chinese people that he has in a shipping container somewhere.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 3:00:06 PM
At 3/8/2014 1:58:56 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Without anyone else knowing about it? Surely he would have had to have hired some construction workers to set up all that equipment, wiring, pipes and whatnot. Not to mention all of the blasting he would've had to do to. Given the size of the batcave, he would've needed some permits and plenty of people knowing about what's being built.

Depends on which bag cave your talking about, but mostly he found a series of caves under his property and just over time put technology in them.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:21:33 PM
Simple. He's got his own things he can put down there.

Plus he can have help from Alfred and all the other Bat-Family members. Or he could also probably have made up some story to his Wayne Ent, workers that he needed an underground room.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 12:55:46 PM

Permits? LOL, since when does Batman follow the law?

What, exactly, is super difficult in there?
Wiring, anyone can do if they are quasi-smart (not me).
Pipes and the technology, too.
Batman is a detective genius, so he likely built most of what he needed.

Now, the better question is...who built the car, boat, and plane?
My work here is, finally, done.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 8:41:24 PM

Construction was done in various stages, with the workers under the impression they were involved in building a top secret government facility. They were blind folded before entry, all equipment and persons are scanned for electronics.
Next question.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 9:42:00 PM

Same way Criss Angel gets actors to play "real people" who view his "one continuous shot" tricks and say they are real, even though some of them are obviously done using [bad] CGI. And yet none of these "real people" ever come out afterwards on social media to say the trick is fake.

Ironclad NDA's.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)