Jump to topic:

Trolling fun

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 5:18:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well, I have wanted to do this for a while, and make a comlete thread of nothing but trolling arguments.

all trolls shall troll eachother in this thread, attack one enother untill theres last one standing, that last standing shall be king mega troll of ddo.

ill throw up a topic for you to troll me on,
we will start with imabenches favorite

topic- I hate frozen the movie should not have been made.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:39:50 PM
At 3/24/2014 12:23:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Clearly you were raped by a snowman as a child.

Nothing compared to the good raping your mother gave me last night.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:48:07 PM
At 3/24/2014 12:39:50 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Yeah she knows what she's doing all right.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:52:47 PM
At 3/24/2014 12:48:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Kinda sad that you know that, did she rape you as a child?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:21:26 PM
At 3/24/2014 12:52:47 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:48:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Kinda sad that you know that, did she rape you as a child?

Wow, that was low man...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:23:08 PM
One victory for me, who's next, hey remember this is a game so try not to take this personally, you all are still my friends.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:26:21 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:24:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I bet you're profoundly afraid of carrots.

Why would I be?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:27:19 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:26:21 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 1:24:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I bet you're profoundly afraid of carrots.

Why would I be?

So you're not?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:28:11 PM
Maybe I am maybe I am not, what's it to you?

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:40:26 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:29:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol, I'm just troll man.

Well a fail troll anyway.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:41:20 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:40:26 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
lol, I'm just troll man.

Pfft, my a-ss. You're just mad because I said that thing about Zelda.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:43:26 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:41:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol, I'm just troll man.

I don't remember any thing being said about Zelda o.o

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:49:47 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:43:26 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 1:41:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol, I'm just troll man.

I don't remember any thing being said about Zelda o.o

Well you're mad for some other reason then. It's like how you wouldn't confirm anything for me above. You don't want me to be able to read people, for whatever reason.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:32:42 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:48:27 PM, Fanath wrote:
So how was the water temple?

Fun and challenging, my favorite to be honest.

el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:15:05 PM
Oh look, another idiot democrat posting mindless, ignorant, drivel.

Lemme guess... you like comic-books and video games too, right? A$$clown.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:26:51 PM
At 3/24/2014 3:15:05 PM, el_em_en_oh wrote:

Hahaha comc-books really? No just video games, and why are you trying to figure out my personal life, quit stalking me kid.

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 12:39:29 AM
I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me up by sucking my cock, which by the way is 17 and a half inches. I don"t need to shower, because my body self-cleanses and my pores emit the manliest cologne possible. I got into my 2034 Lamborghini Murcielago and another one of my main bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my stick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In three seconds, I arrived at the gym, which was fifty miles away. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out of the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long.
Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussyy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after I put it in. I came, and three hundred gallons of semen shot out. It landed in Ghana, and ended the drought. I hovered into the gym, because the ground was too scared of my calf muscles to touch my feet. After benching seven thousand tons, I squatted four million kilograms. I started doing my five hundred mile run on the treadmill, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch was in the car getting lonely, so I went back and did a triple backflip into my Maserati. She sucked me off as I took the three second drive back home. I left her in the car and went inside to type this to you lowlifes. Be honored.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 2:49:30 AM
At 3/25/2014 12:39:29 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me up by sucking my cock, which by the way is 17 and a half inches. I don"t need to shower, because my body self-cleanses and my pores emit the manliest cologne possible. I got into my 2034 Lamborghini Murcielago and another one of my main bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my stick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In three seconds, I arrived at the gym, which was fifty miles away. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out of the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long.
Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussyy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after I put it in. I came, and three hundred gallons of semen shot out. It landed in Ghana, and ended the drought. I hovered into the gym, because the ground was too scared of my calf muscles to touch my feet. After benching seven thousand tons, I squatted four million kilograms. I started doing my five hundred mile run on the treadmill, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch was in the car getting lonely, so I went back and did a triple backflip into my Maserati. She sucked me off as I took the three second drive back home. I left her in the car and went inside to type this to you lowlifes. Be honored.

I said this was a trolling thread, not a mental illness disease thread.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 8:19:26 AM
At 3/25/2014 2:49:30 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

such speak is looked down upon even by trolls
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:13:56 AM
At 3/25/2014 8:19:26 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:49:30 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

such speak is looked down upon even by trolls

to whom are you telling that to?

el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 1:42:08 PM
At 3/24/2014 3:26:51 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Hahaha comc-books really? No just video games, and why are you trying to figure out my personal life, quit stalking me kid.

Spell-check and punctuation, much?

FTFY: "Hahaha. Comic-books, really? No. Just video-games. Why are you trying to figure out my personal life? Quit stalking me kid".

English, motherf*cker. Do you speak it?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 5:16:47 PM
At 3/25/2014 1:42:08 PM, el_em_en_oh wrote:

FTFY: "Hahaha. Comic-books, really? No. Just video-games. Why are you trying to figure out my personal life? Quit stalking me kid".

Of course I speak it your brainless idiot, but I guess I can type it that well, and for whatever reason you absolutely have to fix it.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 5:18:22 PM
At 3/25/2014 5:16:47 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Of course I speak it your brainless idiot, but I guess I can type it that well, and for whatever reason you absolutely have to fix it.

Can't*

el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 7:14:24 AM
At 3/25/2014 5:18:22 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Can't*

Maybe after you move out of mommy & daddy's house, buy a couch of your own to sit and play video games on, become a productive & contributing member of society, take off the sweats & put on some pants, and quit with the fap-fap-fap 10x/day, you'll get a bit better at this 'trolling' thing (you don't seem to be much good at it).

And by the way... lets get off mom's, cuz I just got off yours.

BOOM!
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 8:05:47 AM
At 3/26/2014 7:14:24 AM, el_em_en_oh wrote:

Can't*

Maybe after you move out of mommy & daddy's house, buy a couch of your own to sit and play video games on, become a productive & contributing member of society, take off the sweats & put on some pants, and quit with the fap-fap-fap 10x/day, you'll get a bit better at this 'trolling' thing (you don't seem to be much good at it).

BOOM!

before you insult someone, you should look more in their behavior, lets contridict everythiing you told me to do huh? ok, I have moved out, and could care less about my family, in fact I would not give an ounce of wasted emotion to my family if they where to die by my hand. I dont sit, I work. who the hell wears pants and sweats, its all about long shorts these days, I have a faithful girlfreind who lives with me, so none of that fapping buisness you so tenderly think about me doing while your touching yourself, and what your doing isnt "trolling" its insulting. huge difference.

Also, im glad your so proud of yourself for trying to insult me that you had to add a little "boom" to the end of your post, you probably even gave a fist pump to your lonely self thinking that you did it.

el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 8:21:55 AM
At 3/26/2014 8:05:47 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/26/2014 7:14:24 AM, el_em_en_oh wrote:

Can't*

BOOM!

before you insult someone, you should look more in their behavior, lets contridict everythiing you told me to do huh? ok, I have moved out, and could care less about my family, in fact I would not give an ounce of wasted emotion to my family if they where to die by my hand. I dont sit, I work. who the hell wears pants and sweats, its all about long shorts these days, I have a faithful girlfreind who lives with me, so none of that fapping buisness you so tenderly think about me doing while your touching yourself, and what your doing isnt "trolling" its insulting. huge difference.

Also, im glad your so proud of yourself for trying to insult me that you had to add a little "boom" to the end of your post, you probably even gave a fist pump to your lonely self thinking that you did it.

Wow.

You start a fun 'trolling for trolls' type of thread, yet get insulted when someone takes you up on it.

I think you might have a few cards missing from your deck, Richard.