Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Best Anime

AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:39:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Best Anime:
Monster
Code Geass
Trigun (I actually nearly cry for a lot of the scenes in Trigun)

GTO was also "fun" as it says on RoyLatham's profile, which is probably the only thing I've ever agreed with him on, but there was very little depth to it.

Bad anime:
Death Note
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:43:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anyone who likes Donnie Darko should also be ashamed of themselves, but that's not Anime, I'm just saying.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 5:24:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 3:39:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Best Anime:
Monster
Code Geass
Trigun (I actually nearly cry for a lot of the scenes in Trigun)

GTO was also "fun" as it says on RoyLatham's profile, which is probably the only thing I've ever agreed with him on, but there was very little depth to it.

Bad anime:
Death Note

I loved trigun, code geass never really caught my eye, I've heard you talk about Monster quite a bit but I haven't gotten around to checking it out. But Yes, Death Note is a disgrace to anime.

My top Three:

Fairy Tail
Clannad
Trigun
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:03:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am also sad that I made it because it seems to have replaced that ad with the Arab girl with the fat a-ss with a Naruto ad ;____;

India, fat a-ss, Arab, pls come back
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:04:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 6:01:43 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
This thread was not for other people to post their opinions in.

An instance which you have no control of many like myself will think the same when they see the title of you're thread. The Brain thinks "Oh this must be a thread where people can post their favorite anime." Even if you said that its you're thread that couldn't stop anyone. The only way you could is if you got a moderator to lock it.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 8:16:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 12:20:20 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
You plebeians need to know the power of Air, Angel Beats and Shingeki no Kyojin.

angel beats was sad don't remind me of it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:58:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 8:16:32 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 12:20:20 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
You plebeians need to know the power of Air, Angel Beats and Shingeki no Kyojin.

angel beats was sad don't remind me of it

Watch Air.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 1:26:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My favorite anime to date has been Hikaru no Go.

Runner up is Wolf's Rain (even though it made me depressed for weeks).

If you consider Avatar anime I guess that beats all.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 1:27:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm guessing bluesteel's will be Fairy Tail. (I need to find a way to watch more of those)
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Fox-McCloud
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 1:45:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In no particular order:

Steins;Gate
Shingeki no Kyojin
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Code Geass
Clannad
Sword Art Online
Mirai Nikki
Another
Death Note

Movies:

5 Centimeters Per Second
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Hotaru no Haka
Dead Leaves

Also, what is wrong with Death Note?
Abortion Is Generally Morally Reprehensible: http://www.debate.org...

The instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves - Archibald Alison

Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven! - William Wordsworth
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 2:21:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 1:45:46 PM, Fox-McCloud wrote:
In no particular order:

Steins;Gate
Shingeki no Kyojin
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Code Geass
Clannad
Sword Art Online
Mirai Nikki
Another
Death Note

Movies:

5 Centimeters Per Second
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Hotaru no Haka
Dead Leaves

Also, what is wrong with Death Note?

It was a very basic appeal to the egotistic on both sides of the spectrum - L and Light. There's was pretty much zero substance to it besides that, it never touched on profundity, it just dealt with a chase that wasn't even exciting. Code Geass, Monster and Trigun, then, were chock-full of humanity. Steins;Gate was pretty good, though.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 3:50:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong

It's a dinosaur, but you saw that too.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 5:01:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 3:50:37 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong

It's a dinosaur, but you saw that too.

i didn't see the tail at first so i just thought it was creature created by the anime creators but now i see it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 5:06:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 5:01:48 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:50:37 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong

It's a dinosaur, but you saw that too.

i didn't see the tail at first so i just thought it was creature created by the anime creators but now i see it

lol I swear the anime is good.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 5:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 5:06:34 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 5:01:48 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:50:37 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong

It's a dinosaur, but you saw that too.

i didn't see the tail at first so i just thought it was creature created by the anime creators but now i see it

lol I swear the anime is good.

ok watching it hush now
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 9:19:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 5:09:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 5:06:34 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 5:01:48 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:50:37 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/25/2014 3:46:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:37:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here doesn't think that's a disguised giant dildo that girl is hugging? Because you're wrong.

while both of our perverted minds are thinking that we're also probably wrong

It's a dinosaur, but you saw that too.

i didn't see the tail at first so i just thought it was creature created by the anime creators but now i see it

lol I swear the anime is good.

ok watching it hush now

Speachless?