Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Naruto: What did Jiraiya teach Naruto?

Dishoungh
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 3:17:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

Jiraiya was a bad teacher. Spent most of his time chasing women. What do you expect from a horny degenerate.
Dishoungh
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:21:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

Ha! i don't really care for the series all together. but i would still trust the series creators. the only "rude" thing i said was that i called you a raging fanboy. other than that no cursing no yelling so really i'm not doing anything wrong.

but on another thing no one plagues anything. The idea that people say that one plagues something is so...so....so....unreasonable. its just not clear thinking at all. oh well i'm not sure if you respond well or not
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Dishoungh
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 10:43:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2014 8:21:17 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

Ha! i don't really care for the series all together. but i would still trust the series creators. the only "rude" thing i said was that i called you a raging fanboy. other than that no cursing no yelling so really i'm not doing anything wrong.

but on another thing no one plagues anything. The idea that people say that one plagues something is so...so....so....unreasonable. its just not clear thinking at all. oh well i'm not sure if you respond well or not

If you don't care for the series at all, why did you even come at all? You came here to foolishly express your arrogance and hostility and yet you don't see that being wrong. I doubt you wouldn't find it wrong when I came into your house and damaged every item you owned. But, of course, I'm not going to do that and I don't know where you live. It's "unreasonable" to come into a forum and be arrogant while not even caring about the topic like you just did. It's not "clear thinking" to come here and be so ignorant like you're showing right now.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 6:16:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2014 10:43:32 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/8/2014 8:21:17 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

Ha! i don't really care for the series all together. but i would still trust the series creators. the only "rude" thing i said was that i called you a raging fanboy. other than that no cursing no yelling so really i'm not doing anything wrong.

but on another thing no one plagues anything. The idea that people say that one plagues something is so...so....so....unreasonable. its just not clear thinking at all. oh well i'm not sure if you respond well or not

If you don't care for the series at all, why did you even come at all? You came here to foolishly express your arrogance and hostility and yet you don't see that being wrong. I doubt you wouldn't find it wrong when I came into your house and damaged every item you owned. But, of course, I'm not going to do that and I don't know where you live. It's "unreasonable" to come into a forum and be arrogant while not even caring about the topic like you just did. It's not "clear thinking" to come here and be so ignorant like you're showing right now.

ok
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Dishoungh
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:09:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2014 6:16:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/8/2014 10:43:32 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/8/2014 8:21:17 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

Ha! i don't really care for the series all together. but i would still trust the series creators. the only "rude" thing i said was that i called you a raging fanboy. other than that no cursing no yelling so really i'm not doing anything wrong.

but on another thing no one plagues anything. The idea that people say that one plagues something is so...so....so....unreasonable. its just not clear thinking at all. oh well i'm not sure if you respond well or not

If you don't care for the series at all, why did you even come at all? You came here to foolishly express your arrogance and hostility and yet you don't see that being wrong. I doubt you wouldn't find it wrong when I came into your house and damaged every item you owned. But, of course, I'm not going to do that and I don't know where you live. It's "unreasonable" to come into a forum and be arrogant while not even caring about the topic like you just did. It's not "clear thinking" to come here and be so ignorant like you're showing right now.

ok

Thank you. Was that so hard to "not" be rude?
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 8:13:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2014 8:09:40 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/8/2014 6:16:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/8/2014 10:43:32 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/8/2014 8:21:17 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

Ha! i don't really care for the series all together. but i would still trust the series creators. the only "rude" thing i said was that i called you a raging fanboy. other than that no cursing no yelling so really i'm not doing anything wrong.

but on another thing no one plagues anything. The idea that people say that one plagues something is so...so....so....unreasonable. its just not clear thinking at all. oh well i'm not sure if you respond well or not

If you don't care for the series at all, why did you even come at all? You came here to foolishly express your arrogance and hostility and yet you don't see that being wrong. I doubt you wouldn't find it wrong when I came into your house and damaged every item you owned. But, of course, I'm not going to do that and I don't know where you live. It's "unreasonable" to come into a forum and be arrogant while not even caring about the topic like you just did. It's not "clear thinking" to come here and be so ignorant like you're showing right now.

ok

Thank you. Was that so hard to "not" be rude?

like you were being in the paragraph above
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:20:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 4:45:41 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
At 4/7/2014 2:21:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF! I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

if he learned all that stuff and became really powerful early on then the series would be over early on. i think i'm going to trust the creators of show and what they were thinking over some raging fanboy. because thats what you sound like right now

Apparently, you don't know how to answer a forum post politely. People like you plague the online community. Obviously, I said it's okay because if they would have done so, it wouldn't change anything. So, it's you who's the raging fanboy you claim to be.

To be fair you weren't polite yourself. And he makes a point that you sounded like a raging fanboy because your use of profanity in the term "WTF" and your tone suggests that you were upset.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:32:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2014 10:42:39 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
After 2 and a half years, you would think that Naruto has learned some new jutsu or 2 :or maybe 3. Nope, all he learned was genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan. WTF :were they doing for nearly 3 years?! WTF!

The rasengan is a very difficult technique. It took Minato 3 years to develop it. Genjutsu dispelling is also quite a difficult task. I'd say it's quite satisfactory that Naruto learned both genjutsu dispelling and Giant Rasengan in less than 3 years.

I wanted Naruto to learn a different jutsu like his father's Flying Thunder God :Technique.

How would Jiraiya even teach that to Naruto? He can't even do it.

Naruto should have learned his wind affinity a long time ago. He would have already :mastered the RasenShuriken a long time ago and learned Sage Mode a long time ago. :But, that's alright because it's too late. We're nearly at the end of the series.

Okay, you are making this sound like it's easier than it is. Learning to use your own affinity takes a long time, for most ninja, it takes years. Naruto was able to learn it quickly because he could produce hundreds of shadow clones to exponentially increase his rate of training. However, it was Kakashi who thought of this training method, not Jiraiya.

Furthermore, it's not all about jutsu. Naruto improved immensely as a ninja, even though he didn't learn a lot of new tricks. If you'll recall, at the beginning of the formation of Team 7, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura couldn't even get close to taking those bells off from Kakashi, but after 2 and a half years, they could do it relatively easily. He's gotten smarter, faster, stronger, AND TALLER.

I feel like the 2 and half years of "training" with Jiraiya wasn't to improve his physical abilities. It was more of a spiritual journey in which Jiraiya taught Naruto morals and some philosophy. The prophecy stated that Naruto will either save the world, or destroy it. So Jiraiya wants to make sure Naruto doesn't turn bad, which means he must be a good person before getting strong.