Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

do you prefer narnia or percy jackson? why?

pixiegurl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 4:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well, as you know narnia and percy both are a fiction movies. and they are all so good. but if there was a movie schedule, and narnia and percy are in the same time and you have to choose, what will you choose? percy or narnia? which is greater?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 7:40:42 AM
I prefer Narnia movies. Percy Jackson Books.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:23:03 AM
neither
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 3:10:38 PM
They're both good-natured and good short reads. I'd say they're about equal. Both had good characters and unique plots. I do, however, prefer the Narnia movies. The Lightning Thief movie was pretty disappointing and didn't live up to my expectations compared to the book. (Seriously the actors are like 20 and the characters in the book were 12. WTF).