Jump to topic:

marvel characters

pixiegurl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:46:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
as you know there are a lot of marvel characters such as captain america, hulk, superman, spiderman, etc. if you're in a danger situation and you need help, who will you call for help? i'd call hawkeye. i don't know why but i will do it. lol
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:18:06 AM
At 4/9/2014 11:46:44 PM, pixiegurl wrote:
as you know there are a lot of marvel characters such as captain america, hulk, superman, spiderman, etc. if you're in a danger situation and you need help, who will you call for help? i'd call hawkeye. i don't know why but i will do it. lol

I would call superman. Best marvel character ever.
WheezySquash8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 5:26:46 AM

Spiderman. Nuff said.
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 5:45:00 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:18:06 AM, tkubok wrote:

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not because I can't hear the tone of your voice by reading your words. But in case you are not, Superman is not a Marvel character. He is DC.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 5:49:38 AM

It would really depend on the situation. Like if this "danger situation" were to be a volcanic eruption or natural disaster, I would entrust my life to characters who can fly and get me the hell out of there, like Iron Man and Thor. However if the situation entailed that I am under threat from another human being, most likely a crook, I would entrust my life with Captain America, because he would value my life and be more delicate with me than Iron Man or Thor, who might accidentally squeeze me to death if he hugs me.

I would absolutely never call for the Hulk, because Hulk could hurt me.
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:54:11 PM
At 4/11/2014 5:45:00 AM, Defro wrote:
At 4/10/2014 11:18:06 AM, tkubok wrote:

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not because I can't hear the tone of your voice by reading your words. But in case you are not, Superman is not a Marvel character. He is DC.

He must be being sarcastic. There's no way someone could get that wrong. :P
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:57:58 PM

Spider-man and Wolverine are both very versatile superheros who would be good in almost every situation the average citizen would get themselves into. Both are among my favorites so I'd probably call one of them.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 5:03:21 PM
Shatter-Star, as he won't be too busy appearing in a half dozen other comics.

Not to say the other choices aren't good, in fact I'd argue Spider-Man is superior; I just like choices not already in multiple movie series'.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 5:49:54 PM
hawkeye hulk or wonder man would be my top 3
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:55:41 PM
At 4/22/2014 5:49:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Wonderwoman is not part of marvel. She's part of DC.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 8:13:28 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:55:41 PM, Defro wrote:
At 4/22/2014 5:49:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Wonderwoman is not part of marvel. She's part of DC.

Wonder man dumb@$$

http://marvel.wikia.com...(Earth-616)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:09:49 PM
At 5/4/2014 1:04:40 PM, Aravengeance wrote:
The One Above All

+1
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Mr_Soundboard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 11:08:22 AM
I'd call Spiderman!! That guys is/was/will always be the best ever! Although if he was busy I'd settle for Wolverine
"Conscience is universal, the ability to adhere to that moral thought is not"