Jump to topic:

ATTACK ON TlTAN IS BACK

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:36:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's back tonight on cartoon network. Your welcome.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:37:04 PM
At 5/3/2014 10:36:46 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
It's back tonight on cartoon network. You're welcome.

Fixed
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Aravengeance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 12:54:54 PM
This may sound mean but I really dislike the voices. Armin's voice is ok but Eren's and Mikasa's are so high pitched. The greatest soldier besides Levi should not have a voice that high. Also it sucks to see that the theme song for this version is just the beginning of the original song played over and over.
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 6:34:20 PM
Iv personally never been a big fan of anime shows, hell when I was a kid I wasn't even a fan of dragonballZ and everyone loved that show. But last week I saw a commercial promoting the English dub version of this show and for some reason I just felt like watching it. Netflix only had the original Japanese version with English subtitles, not a big deal to me, and so I started watching it and... I. Got. Hooked. I can't explain it but there is something about this show that I just can't get enough of. So many elements, the characters, the action, the disturbing horror moments, are just amazing.

Any way, as for the English dub. Watched the first episode just a little bit ago. Hated it. Not a single voice was any good. Erens is down right terrible. Moments in the Japanese version that had me hanging on the edge of my seat were completely lost to me in the English version. I don't have a single clue as to what they are saying in the Japanese version (thank god for subtitles) but they are so, so much better then the English version. I don't know if that's weird or not?
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 8:13:46 PM
Attack on Titan is a pretty good show.

I haven't watched the dub yet (and I probably won't), but as a general rule subs typically sound better. Then again, subs sound stupid sometimes, too.