Jump to topic:

24: Live Another Day *MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT*

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 9:20:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh boy, is Heller actually dead? And no silent clock? I can't believe they'd kill the President on-air, so here's my crazy theory:

Chloe was able to hack one of the two feeds. She put the video feed on loop, and they were able to get Heller out before the missile strike.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 4:32:02 AM
Finally, someone else on this goddamned site as obsessed with 24 as I am!

It would be REALLY weird if Heller actually died - for god's sake, they gave the silent clock to Renee when she was just being buried! If such a major character like Heller were to die, he would definitely get the silent clock. People were saying the same thing about Tony in season 5 - he didn't get the silent clock, but it wasn't a mistake because he didn't actually die.

I think that the theory you posted is the most likely to be accurate, just because I don't see any other way for what we saw to correspond to reality if Heller is still alive.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 4:33:28 AM
About the president dying on air - they killed David Palmer straight-out in season 5, as well as basically making Wayne Palmer braindead in season 6 (if I recall the outcome of that correctly). It would be a really gutsy move, sure, but you're watching 24 - it's to be expected.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush