do not let yors kids play team fortress 2

TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:28:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
i all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:42:56 PM
At 6/24/2014 10:28:50 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
i all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY
I didn't quite hear any examples of anti-america or god bashing.

I see no artwork, and obviously, they use it to advertise.

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)
Including yours.

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")
You do understand that blatant is the exact opposite of ambiguous, and those quotes are ambiguous at best, if not completely neutral in context. Why wouldn't you want the doctor behind you, healing you as you take damage?

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights
Maybe it's because you are banning him from seeing people he enjoys spending time with and is angry
and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

Spoken like a true Christian parent...shelter your child from evil, instead of helping them confront them.

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

My work here is, finally, done.
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 4:45:02 AM
AYour behavior is actually sociopathic.
To dismiss life, ANY life, so easily, only shows that you lack almost all compassion, and even have some traits that only mentally challenged sociopaths have.

I'm assuming the lot of you are teenagers, which really makes me wonder just how many of you will grown up to be serial killers.

I surely feel sorry for any pets in your homes.

I didn't quite hear any examples of anti-america or god bashing.

I see no artwork, and obviously, they use it to advertise.

Including yours.

You do understand that blatant is the exact opposite of ambiguous, and those quotes are ambiguous at best, if not completely neutral in context. Why wouldn't you want the doctor behind you, healing you as you take damage?

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights
Maybe it's because you are banning him from seeing people he enjoys spending time with and is angry
and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

Spoken like a true Christian parent...shelter your child from evil, instead of helping them confront them.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 7:16:09 PM
At 6/25/2014 4:45:02 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
Why are you here, if you don't want to respond to discussion?
My work here is, finally, done.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 3:36:32 AM
http://www.landoverbaptist.net...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:10:39 AM
At 6/26/2014 3:36:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Umm, wow. Thx, for the link, Boss. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more compact self-indictment by the righteous ignorant than that one site. It's so grotesque it edges on parody. Preacher making arguments like "I didn't know it was take your retard to work day." What-would-jesus-do thongs for sale. They call themselves evangelicals, but their motto is "where the unsaved are unwelcome" Isn't that pretty much the opposite of evangelism?

I will definitely bookmark this site for those times when I need a quick example of everything that is wrong.
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:18:16 AM
At 6/26/2014 4:10:39 AM, Oromagi wrote:

Umm, wow. Thx, for the link, Boss. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more compact self-indictment by the righteous ignorant than that one site. It's so grotesque it edges on parody. Preacher making arguments like "I didn't know it was take your retard to work day." What-would-jesus-do thongs for sale. They call themselves evangelicals, but their motto is "where the unsaved are unwelcome" Isn't that pretty much the opposite of evangelism?

Never mind, I'm pretty sure this is actual parody. Perhaps it's time to improve my opinion of base-level humanity because I was falling for it for a minute. I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I'm relieved its not real.
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:29:05 AM
At 6/26/2014 4:18:16 AM, Oromagi wrote:

Yeah. Now I feel like Kim Il Sung when he believed "The Onion" had named him sexiest man of the year
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:37:33 AM

Never mind, I'm pretty sure this is actual parody. Perhaps it's time to improve my opinion of base-level humanity because I was falling for it for a minute. I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I'm relieved its not real.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:45:58 AM
At 6/26/2014 4:37:33 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks. I wiki'd it a few minutes ago. I feel so foolish.