Jump to topic:

Favorite song heard recently

Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 8:15:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
what is your favorite song that you heard recently like last year and this year, I haven't been listening to music lately because MTV stopped showing music so I wanna get some recommendations.

P.S i hate Zwinky or w.e its called the thing that keeps popping up in the middle of my screen freezing everything.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 8:24:34 PM
At 2/19/2010 8:15:49 PM, Loserboi wrote:
P.S i hate Zwinky or w.e its called the thing that keeps popping up in the middle of my screen freezing everything.

Got Firefox? Install this: https://addons.mozilla.org... - it will get rid of those ads.

Anyways, a couple of my favourite songs from recent downloads that I'd recommend:

Savior - Rise Against
The Prayer - Bloc Party
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 9:01:55 PM
I like the Zach Brown Band, But I really like Carrie Underwood "Temporary Home"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 9:23:57 PM
Anything by Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, and Lady GaGa.

jk

TI is probably my favorite rapper, and he's been in jail, which sucks. Once he gets out of the halfway house (in March I believe) he's supposed to release a new album.

Lil Wayne and Eminem released a song together a couple months ago - Drop the World. I think Eminem did better, but really good song overall.

Young Money Entertainment released a colab called Bed Rock a few months ago. Lil Wayne and Drake were two of the several artists.

I'm not particularly fond of the two above songs, but I felt as though I should mention two recent songs. The below are much higher quality.

I've mostly been listening to Vietnam War-era protest and anti-war songs recently though. Pete Seeger's "Bring 'Em Home" and "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?" and "What Did You Learn In School?", John Lennon's "Give Peace A Chance" and "Imagine", Barry McGuire's "Eve of Destruction", Bob Paxton's "Buy A Gun For Your Son", and Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In The Wind" are the notable ones. The three Pete Seeger songs I listed are probably my favorites, followed by "Give Peace a Chance" and "Eve of Destruction" and "Buy A Gun For Your Son".
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 9:35:53 PM
At 2/19/2010 9:23:57 PM, Nags wrote:

jk

Thank goodness you were just kidding. I might have had to "de-friend" you if it were true, lol.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 9:39:44 PM
At 2/19/2010 9:35:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/19/2010 9:23:57 PM, Nags wrote:

jk

Thank goodness you were just kidding. I might have had to "de-friend" you if it were true, lol.

Haha, understandable. Their popularity is amazing though. For example, Justin Bieber's newest video was just released on YouTube 21 hours ago and it already has over 650,000 views. 'Tis amazing.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 9:56:09 PM
One of my favorite bands lately has been Billy Talent. Their more recent songs that I love include "Devil on my shoulder", "Rusted from the rain", and "Diamond on a landmine".

Apperently they're having a concert next month near my town too which is interesting. :D
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 11:52:23 AM
At 2/20/2010 2:44:12 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
cryin for me, toby keith

I really liked his early stuff "should've been a cowboy," "Ya aint much fun since I quit drinkin" and "how do ya like me now." When he went all political after 9/11, I kinda lost interest in him, but he is starting to do better.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 12:12:59 PM
what is your favorite song that you heard recently like last year and this year, I haven't been listening to music lately because MTV stopped showing music so I wanna get some recommendations.

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 12:17:44 PM
At 2/20/2010 12:12:59 PM, comoncents wrote:

Also...