Jump to topic:

Bravo TV Network

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2010 3:49:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol... The Real Housewives of (the OC, New York and New Jersey... I don't watch the Atlanta one), Top Chef, Shear Genius, Project Runway (that's not on right now), etc.
President of DDO
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2010 6:09:35 PM
At 2/25/2010 3:49:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol... The Real Housewives of (the OC, New York and New Jersey... I don't watch the Atlanta one), Top Chef, Shear Genius, Project Runway (that's not on right now), etc.

Oh, my sister watches all of those and I was forced to watch the Atlanta one with her one time. It was....interesting.

I actually kind of enjoyed Project Runway when I saw it. Make of that that you will (I've also been know to watch America's Next Top Model lol).
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2010 6:16:51 PM
At 2/25/2010 6:09:35 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Oh, my sister watches all of those and I was forced to watch the Atlanta one with her one time. It was....interesting.

I actually kind of enjoyed Project Runway when I saw it. Make of that that you will (I've also been know to watch America's Next Top Model lol).

Atlanta's the only one I haven't seen (and I don't care to... I think it only lasted 1 season anyway lol apparently people shared my sentiment). Anyway I will watch most of those shows if nothing else is on. Usually I just keep the TV on the Bravo channel while I'm going about my day so I catch all the shows at some point during the week (since they just show repeat after repeat after repeat). I've seen every episode of Millionaire Matchmaker twice lol. Just wondering if anyone else wanted to gossip but this is probably not the right crowd ;)
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 11:39:58 AM

Millionaire match maker!
Flipping out!

OMG
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 1:07:14 PM
At 2/25/2010 10:10:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote: : : At 2/25/2010 3:51:28 PM, True2GaGa wrote: : : It's were I found my Husband :) : : http://3.bp.blogspot.com... : : Umm...you're only 14? lol thats my man lol. hes so hot lol.
bkelley211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2010 8:15:17 AM
At 2/25/2010 3:39:44 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Who else is addicted to the trashy reality sh-t? I watch it all...

I love reality tv. Top Chef is one of my favorite shows--I always wish I could actually eat the food! Millionaire Matchmaker is pretty entertaining--few I remember include one couple that decided to get married during their first date, woman punking Pattie for not being married, and the millionaire man and woman who started dating each other.

Flavor of Love was so funny. Age of Love, Real World (though haven't seen it in a few seasons), and now I just started watching the first season of Jersey Shore. It's all entertaining! And, imo, beats the hell out of dramas that spew the same crappy storylines.