Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

FROZEN is prelude to Tarzan?

lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 11:56:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
wow....I don't know what to say
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 12:15:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:56:51 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
wow....I don't know what to say

About...?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 12:26:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan

YOU'RE RIGHT!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 12:40:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 12:26:28 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan

YOU'RE RIGHT!!
and in areal she finds an old sunken ship, it looks super close to the ships in frozen if not identical
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 1:27:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 12:40:14 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:26:28 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan

YOU'RE RIGHT!!
and in areal she finds an old sunken ship, it looks super close to the ships in frozen if not identical

I'm afraid I don't see the resemblence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 1:30:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 1:27:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:40:14 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:26:28 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan

YOU'RE RIGHT!!
and in areal she finds an old sunken ship, it looks super close to the ships in frozen if not identical

I'm afraid I don't see the resemblence.

not the one she goes in the one to the right of it
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 1:38:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 1:30:38 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 1:27:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:40:14 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:26:28 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 12:20:55 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

WAIT, the duke of weasleton looks EXACTLY like the professor from Tarzan

YOU'RE RIGHT!!
and in areal she finds an old sunken ship, it looks super close to the ships in frozen if not identical

I'm afraid I don't see the resemblence.

not the one she goes in the one to the right of it

I know, but I still don't see it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:05:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:56:51 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
wow....I don't know what to say

1) There are only so many templates an animation company can use when trying to portray their ideal of what a female princess would look like. Skinny, blonde, big blue eyes, it's not that uncommon.

2) It's less of a financial burden to re-use previously animated characters. Less cost on computer design, paying a professional graphics/animation artist to create the new character.

3) Every movie they put out is for the next shipment of young minds to influence. They promote the single ideal image of what a princess should be, same goes for the prince. Usually black hair, blue eyes, tall dark and handsome :) the same ideal guy that a majority of american girls desire. Why would they desire that kind of guy... hmmm, could it be because that was the ideal image of what the hero was in all of their childhood movies? Same for guys, the lean blonde with big eyes and an innocent heart, no wonder such women in real life go on to become objects of desire for guys.

The art of propoganda is strong. Perhaps, if you feel up to it, you should all watch this film I've included.

4) Disney is a corrupt and evil force in this world. They have influential control over the entertainment industry and have their sheep for life. They've been found guilty of subliminal messaging in court before and are guilty of selling their animation skills to the highest payer - including the Nazi party in the past. They entertain you for life with the assets they own:

Disney cartoons for the children and late-bloomers.
ABC news
ABC Family
Hulu
A & E
History Channel (explains why it's become so moronic in the past decade)
ESPN (for the guys who graduate from cartoons to sports)
Lifetime (for the girls who graduate from cartoons to drama)
... http://en.wikipedia.org...

I do caution you before watching the video I've included. It is one of those rare gems that will literally 100% change your outlook on things.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:55:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 2:05:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:56:51 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
wow....I don't know what to say

1) There are only so many templates an animation company can use when trying to portray their ideal of what a female princess would look like. Skinny, blonde, big blue eyes, it's not that uncommon.

2) It's less of a financial burden to re-use previously animated characters. Less cost on computer design, paying a professional graphics/animation artist to create the new character.

3) Every movie they put out is for the next shipment of young minds to influence. They promote the single ideal image of what a princess should be, same goes for the prince. Usually black hair, blue eyes, tall dark and handsome :) the same ideal guy that a majority of american girls desire. Why would they desire that kind of guy... hmmm, could it be because that was the ideal image of what the hero was in all of their childhood movies? Same for guys, the lean blonde with big eyes and an innocent heart, no wonder such women in real life go on to become objects of desire for guys.

The art of propoganda is strong. Perhaps, if you feel up to it, you should all watch this film I've included.

4) Disney is a corrupt and evil force in this world. They have influential control over the entertainment industry and have their sheep for life. They've been found guilty of subliminal messaging in court before and are guilty of selling their animation skills to the highest payer - including the Nazi party in the past. They entertain you for life with the assets they own:

Disney cartoons for the children and late-bloomers.
ABC news
ABC Family
Hulu
A & E
History Channel (explains why it's become so moronic in the past decade)
ESPN (for the guys who graduate from cartoons to sports)
Lifetime (for the girls who graduate from cartoons to drama)
... http://en.wikipedia.org...

I do caution you before watching the video I've included. It is one of those rare gems that will literally 100% change your outlook on things.

Ok first modeling isn't limited, adding facial features is easy, and I do modeling so I know, second they have said that they connect the movies before.

Third,You realize a lot of people move away from that "Idea" of a "Perfect princess", Disney is fine, if anything it shows true love doesn't require you to be dependent on men (Frozen), Women can be independent(Pocahontas), generalizing all of Disney as evil is a quick and easy judgment but youre looking to far into it. so ill do the same.

Disney presents rather than a perfect physical requirement, an emotional one, it gives them the understanding that if they want love they shouldn't settle for just anyone but someone that makes them feel like they are as beautiful as these hand drawn women.

And FYI corporations exist to intake money, it doesn't matter who they serve, there was a us corporation giving the Viet Kong the ability to clean their guns but we don't throw fits about them. They own ESPN and im still watching sports, are you? are you going to say ESPN is evil because it tells young boys that sports are all that matter? they are owned by Disney so their owner produced Nazi propaganda, so are you going to boycott them?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:56:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 2:55:16 PM, Preston wrote:
And FYI corporations exist to intake money, it doesn't matter who they serve, there was a us corporation giving the Viet Kong the ability to clean their guns but we don't throw fits about them. They own ESPN and im still watching sports, are you? are you going to say ESPN is evil because it tells young boys that sports are all that matter? they are owned by Disney so their owner produced Nazi propaganda, so are you going to boycott them?

It's Viet Cong.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 3:23:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 2:55:16 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 2:05:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:56:51 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:49:11 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:37:07 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration.

Yes, I found to two shockingly similiar.

I love that they put Rapunzel from tangled in it.

LOL I saw that. Didn't notice it until now. http://media.tumblr.com...
wow....I don't know what to say

1) There are only so many templates an animation company can use when trying to portray their ideal of what a female princess would look like. Skinny, blonde, big blue eyes, it's not that uncommon.

2) It's less of a financial burden to re-use previously animated characters. Less cost on computer design, paying a professional graphics/animation artist to create the new character.

3) Every movie they put out is for the next shipment of young minds to influence. They promote the single ideal image of what a princess should be, same goes for the prince. Usually black hair, blue eyes, tall dark and handsome :) the same ideal guy that a majority of american girls desire. Why would they desire that kind of guy... hmmm, could it be because that was the ideal image of what the hero was in all of their childhood movies? Same for guys, the lean blonde with big eyes and an innocent heart, no wonder such women in real life go on to become objects of desire for guys.

The art of propoganda is strong. Perhaps, if you feel up to it, you should all watch this film I've included.

4) Disney is a corrupt and evil force in this world. They have influential control over the entertainment industry and have their sheep for life. They've been found guilty of subliminal messaging in court before and are guilty of selling their animation skills to the highest payer - including the Nazi party in the past. They entertain you for life with the assets they own:

Disney cartoons for the children and late-bloomers.
ABC news
ABC Family
Hulu
A & E
History Channel (explains why it's become so moronic in the past decade)
ESPN (for the guys who graduate from cartoons to sports)
Lifetime (for the girls who graduate from cartoons to drama)
... http://en.wikipedia.org...

I do caution you before watching the video I've included. It is one of those rare gems that will literally 100% change your outlook on things.

Ok first modeling isn't limited, adding facial features is easy, and I do modeling so I know, second they have said that they connect the movies before.

Can you prove that the specific movies in question are connected? Have the production companies said that they are the same character? No. Yet, the image shared above clearly shows the same character in two different animations. It's cheaper to recycle than to create something new - and evidently, it looks like that is what they did.

Third,You realize a lot of people move away from that "Idea" of a "Perfect princess", Disney is fine, if anything it shows true love doesn't require you to be dependent on men (Frozen), Women can be independent(Pocahontas), generalizing all of Disney as evil is a quick and easy judgment but youre looking to far into it. so ill do the same.

Yes, alot of people move away from that idea... that is why any woman that matches those features go on to become wives of executives, models, or actresses that are extremely popular right? Stop playing on type B emotions. I know they are the majority on this site, but face the facts - men desire beautiful women sexually, otherwise there wouldn't be such a profitable industry in exploiting these young attractive women for men to drool over. It seems that Disney has done nothing more than flow with the tide of the women's rights movement. Disney has always set the standard for gender stereotypes because they get everyone as a child and these children grow up influenced by such things unless altered in their way of thought by other outside influences such as good parents, literally hundreds of videos explaining this exist. Here is one, just one:

One notable quote from the video above, "Leave the sewing to the women!!"

Disney presents rather than a perfect physical requirement, an emotional one, it gives them the understanding that if they want love they shouldn't settle for just anyone but someone that makes them feel like they are as beautiful as these hand drawn women.

Whaaaat?! Lol. Watch the video I've just included and re-think this comment. Emotional ones? The only choices princesses are given in these movies are to submit to evil forces or allow the hero to rescue them. Only in the last few years have women gained the sole hero role in such movies. It's such a basic formula, evil presents itself to the innocent, the innocent is then either corrupted before being saved, or saves themselves overcoming the corruption. Classic disney formula.

And FYI corporations exist to intake money, it doesn't matter who they serve, there was a us corporation giving the Viet Kong the ability to clean their guns but we don't throw fits about them. They own ESPN and im still watching sports, are you?

No, sports are nothing but a distraction from what truly matters in this world. I have no desire to waste my time watching men who dress in pajamas and toss a ball around a grass field. You bring up the viet kong point without realizing that things like sports are the exact reason we don't talk about real events.
http://i.imgur.com...

are you going to say ESPN is evil because it tells young boys that sports are all that matter? they are owned by Disney so their owner produced Nazi propaganda, so are you going to boycott them?

ESPN is not evil, lol, but it is certainly a waste of time. What do you gain from watching such things other than temporary joy (IF your team wins)? It serves absolutely no point aside from giving adults a temporary rush that will distract them from the problems they have in real life. I wouldn't boycott them regardless as I support what the Nazi's were trying to build. The point is that young children are having their minds blown by an image of two different princesses from disney movies who look the exact same.

You, more than anyone, need to watch the propoganda film I shared in my previous response - it's time for you to wake up and see past such foolish things as sports or disney children's films. You also failed to diss me on the fact that they were taken to court and paid a large sum for subliminal messages. You think they aren't still doing that? Take a look at the movie cover for tangled and look as her hair spells out sex, just like the stars did in Lion King, or the dildo that an animator placed in the golden gate of arielles palace in the little mermaid. The evidence is all there for you to s
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:57:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 3:23:45 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Can you prove that the specific movies in question are connected? Have the production companies said that they are the same character? No. Yet, the image shared above clearly shows the same character in two different animations. It's cheaper to recycle than to create something new - and evidently, it looks like that is what they did.

I model in the exact program that Pixar uses, Maya, it isn't hard or expensive to drag a dial or add hair, even changing hair color is easy! at the end of tangled they say, I hear its nice in arendale this time of the year, then the next Disney movie includes arendale and they're in it, coincidence? no!

Yes, alot of people move away from that idea... that is why any woman that matches those features go on to become wives of executives, models, or actresses that are extremely popular right? Stop playing on type B emotions. I know they are the majority on this site, but face the facts - men desire beautiful women sexually, otherwise there wouldn't be such a profitable industry in exploiting these young attractive women for men to drool over. It seems that Disney has done nothing more than flow with the tide of the women's rights movement. Disney has always set the standard for gender stereotypes because they get everyone as a child and these children grow up influenced by such things unless altered in their way of thought by other outside influences such as good parents, literally hundreds of videos explaining this exist. Here is one, just one:

One notable quote from the video above, "Leave the sewing to the women!!"

Im a man and don't desire beauty, so youre wrong, I look at the personality of the woman over the attributes they cant control. to say all men are pigs or animals that are sex drivien is first incorrect, and second insensitive. But atleast everyone who reads this will know how to attract you.

Whaaaat?! Lol. Watch the video I've just included and re-think this comment. Emotional ones? The only choices princesses are given in these movies are to submit to evil forces or allow the hero to rescue them. Only in the last few years have women gained the sole hero role in such movies. It's such a basic formula, evil presents itself to the innocent, the innocent is then either corrupted before being saved, or saves themselves overcoming the corruption. Classic disney formula.

So movies like, Brave (the main character is a heroine), tangled (the heroine saves the male main character), frozen (male isn't even needed for an act of true love), they don't exist?

No, sports are nothing but a distraction from what truly matters in this world. I have no desire to waste my time watching men who dress in pajamas and toss a ball around a grass field. You bring up the viet kong point without realizing that things like sports are the exact reason we don't talk about real events.
http://i.imgur.com...

Then don't, but if your not going to talk about how ESPN is evil because they supported the Nazis too then whats your point?

ESPN is not evil, lol, but it is certainly a waste of time. What do you gain from watching such things other than temporary joy (IF your team wins)? It serves absolutely no point aside from giving adults a temporary rush that will distract them from the problems they have in real life. I wouldn't boycott them regardless as I support what the Nazi's were trying to build. The point is that young children are having their minds blown by an image of two different princesses from disney movies who look the exact same.

if its not bad why does it matter, its not detrimental so is there a point to attacking them?

You, more than anyone, need to watch the propoganda film I shared in my previous response - it's time for you to wake up and see past such foolish things as sports or disney children's films. You also failed to diss me on the fact that they were taken to court and paid a large sum for subliminal messages. You think they aren't still doing that? Take a look at the movie cover for tangled and look as her hair spells out sex, just like the stars did in Lion King, or the dildo that a

should I dis you on it? okay, in every tv show, Disney or not, they make adult references, also your lion king example, spelt out SFX a company involved in making the movie, the cover doesn't even look like it says SEX but instead SXJF, and subliminal messaging or not, it still entertains kids which, as someone who used to coordinate events at a YMCA, is hard to do and when you can do it with a movie you do!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 2:28:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2014 9:57:27 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/25/2014 3:23:45 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Can you prove that the specific movies in question are connected? Have the production companies said that they are the same character? No. Yet, the image shared above clearly shows the same character in two different animations. It's cheaper to recycle than to create something new - and evidently, it looks like that is what they did.

I model in the exact program that Pixar uses, Maya, it isn't hard or expensive to drag a dial or add hair, even changing hair color is easy! at the end of tangled they say, I hear its nice in arendale this time of the year, then the next Disney movie includes arendale and they're in it, coincidence? no!

So you are saying that those two characters look exactly the same, but aren't the same character right? Because that's what this comment refers too - that the one pic shared above of the exact same looking girl in two different movies. Obviously someone either got lazy and recycled designs, or they have a specific template for how they want the Disney girls looking in regards to princesses. http://media.tumblr.com...


Yes, alot of people move away from that idea... that is why any woman that matches those features go on to become wives of executives, models, or actresses that are extremely popular right? Stop playing on type B emotions. I know they are the majority on this site, but face the facts - men desire beautiful women sexually, otherwise there wouldn't be such a profitable industry in exploiting these young attractive women for men to drool over. It seems that Disney has done nothing more than flow with the tide of the women's rights movement. Disney has always set the standard for gender stereotypes because they get everyone as a child and these children grow up influenced by such things unless altered in their way of thought by other outside influences such as good parents, literally hundreds of videos explaining this exist. Here is one, just one:

One notable quote from the video above, "Leave the sewing to the women!!"

Im a man and don't desire beauty, so you're wrong, I look at the personality of the woman over the attributes they cant control. to say all men are pigs or animals that are sex drivien is first incorrect, and second insensitive. But atleast everyone who reads this will know how to attract you.

Your profile says you are 17 years old. According to American Laws - you are not considered a man yet. Also, I never once said all men, nor did I say they were pigs or animals - please quote where I did because now you are just lying about what I did and didn't say. Did you watch any of the videos I shared? I feel like my entire point went right over your head because you are focusing on a point I never made, lol.

I said, "men desire beautiful women sexually, otherwise there wouldn't be such a profitable industry in exploiting these young attractive women for men to drool over." Are you going to sit here and honestly say that you've never had a crush on a female actress, model, or beautiful girl at your schools? Or that you would marry a girl who is 4 ft. tall, with missing teeth and a balding head of hair simply because she has a personality you like? Stop playing. Either you are lying to make yourself look like you are holier than thou, or you have terrible taste in girls. Nothing is wrong with being attracted to hot girls. Denying that you are is a personal issue, not reflective of our society as a whole. I've got a multi- billion dollar industry that says men love looking at beautiful women.

Whaaaat?! Lol. Watch the video I've just included and re-think this comment. Emotional ones? The only choices princesses are given in these movies are to submit to evil forces or allow the hero to rescue them. Only in the last few years have women gained the sole hero role in such movies. It's such a basic formula, evil presents itself to the innocent, the innocent is then either corrupted before being saved, or saves themselves overcoming the corruption. Classic disney formula.

So movies like, Brave (the main character is a heroine), tangled (the heroine saves the male main character), frozen (male isn't even needed for an act of true love), they don't exist?

Lol, what?! Who ever said they didn't exist? I said that they just all follow the same formula Disney has been using for decades now and that the roles have switched to simply follow the flow of our society with efforts to empower women. All of them still had to overcome some form of hardship, express their independence and then went on to become heroines. The only difference is that now the main heros don't have penises anymore.

No, sports are nothing but a distraction from what truly matters in this world. I have no desire to waste my time watching men who dress in pajamas and toss a ball around a grass field. You bring up the viet kong point without realizing that things like sports are the exact reason we don't talk about real events.
http://i.imgur.com...

Then don't, but if your not going to talk about how ESPN is evil because they supported the Nazis too then whats your point?

ESPN is not evil, lol, but it is certainly a waste of time. What do you gain from watching such things other than temporary joy (IF your team wins)? It serves absolutely no point aside from giving adults a temporary rush that will distract them from the problems they have in real life. I wouldn't boycott them regardless as I support what the Nazi's were trying to build. The point is that young children are having their minds blown by an image of two different princesses from disney movies who look the exact same.

if its not bad why does it matter, its not detrimental so is there a point to attacking them?

It is incredibly detrimental to our awareness of current events. I am attacking them because they are a useless distraction to help the masses forget about their real life issues. An escape, if you will, into something other than themselves. Are you not looking at any of the videos or pictures I shared? Honestly... the picture above summarizes the issue with sports perfectly. Stop talking and start watching the videos I've shared. Especially the one called propaganda. I need you to be on my level if we are going to discuss this - otherwise we will never find a common ground. Especially if you aren't seeing what I am speaking of right now.

You, more than anyone, need to watch the propoganda film I shared in my previous response - it's time for you to wake up and see past such foolish things as sports or disney children's films. You also failed to diss me on the fact that they were taken to court and paid a large sum for subliminal messages. You think they aren't still doing that? Take a look at the movie cover for tangled and look as her hair spells out sex, just like the stars did in Lion King, or the dildo that a

should I dis you on it? okay, in every tv show, Disney or not, they make adult references, also your lion king example, spelt out SFX a company involved in making the movie, the cover doesn't even look like it says SEX but instead SXJF, and subliminal messaging or not, it still entertains kids which, as someone who used to coordinate events at a YMCA, is hard to do and when you can do it with a movie you do!

http://www.cracked.com...

Please read the article above - then get back to me.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:16:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So you are saying that those two characters look exactly the same, but aren't the same character right? Because that's what this comment refers too - that the one pic shared above of the exact same looking girl in two different movies. Obviously someone either got lazy and recycled designs, or they have a specific template for how they want the Disney girls looking in regards to princesses. http://media.tumblr.com...

So im confused where your complaint is coming from, The director of both Tarzan and frozen is known to link his movies, are you complaining he is lazy for not reworking his models even though they're the same person? because that's not a bad thing, ever seen the tv series psych? they link all their episodes together with a pineapple, there is one in every episode. are you going to complain that there is no apple in every episode?

Im a man and don't desire beauty, so you're wrong, I look at the personality of the woman over the attributes they cant control. to say all men are pigs or animals that are sex drivien is first incorrect, and second insensitive. But atleast everyone who reads this will know how to attract you.

Your profile says you are 17 years old. According to American Laws - you are not considered a man yet. Also, I never once said all men, nor did I say they were pigs or animals - please quote where I did because now you are just lying about what I did and didn't say. Did you watch any of the videos I shared? I feel like my entire point went right over your head because you are focusing on a point I never made, lol.

I said, "men desire beautiful women sexually, otherwise there wouldn't be such a profitable industry in exploiting these young attractive women for men to drool over." Are you going to sit here and honestly say that you've never had a crush on a female actress, model, or beautiful girl at your schools? Or that you would marry a girl who is 4 ft. tall, with missing teeth and a balding head of hair simply because she has a personality you like? Stop playing. Either you are lying to make yourself look like you are holier than thou, or you have terrible taste in girls. Nothing is wrong with being attracted to hot girls. Denying that you are is a personal issue, not reflective of our society as a whole. I've got a multi- billion dollar industry that says men love looking at beautiful women. Blade this simply shows how little you think of women, that you would rather have beauty over independence and an awesome personality.

I would rather marry a 4 foot tall girl with missing teeth and a balding head of hair, than someone with superficial qualities, see you don't seem to understand beauty fades, personalities don't. My current girlfriend is beautiful, but she is also intelligent, brave, loves the same activities as me, is funny, kind, started a charity that she is working in, and guess what! I met her over the phone, over a 3 week period, when co-ordinating a charity event. So yea, personality matters, I don't know if I could stand her if she was just some dumb blonde, But then again maybe it only bugs those with a respect for individuality, that when guys who think being pretty is all that matters, bugs the crap out of them.

Lol, what?! Who ever said they didn't exist? I said that they just all follow the same formula Disney has been using for decades now and that the roles have switched to simply follow the flow of our society with efforts to empower women. All of them still had to overcome some form of hardship, express their independence and then went on to become heroines. The only difference is that now the main heros don't have penises anymore.

then whats your complaint here? Disney is empowering girls not setting some standard that undermines them! your argument falls because its wrong, Disney isn't causing women to feel there are rolls!

Then don't, but if your not going to talk about how ESPN is evil because they supported the Nazis too then whats your point?

not going to address this I see.

if its not bad why does it matter, its not detrimental so is there a point to attacking them?

It is incredibly detrimental to our awareness of current events. I am attacking them because they are a useless distraction to help the masses forget about their real life issues. An escape, if you will, into something other than themselves. Are you not looking at any of the videos or pictures I shared? Honestly... the picture above summarizes the issue with sports perfectly. Stop talking and start watching the videos I've shared. Especially the one called propaganda. I need you to be on my level if we are going to discuss this - otherwise we will never find a common ground. Especially if you aren't seeing what I am speaking of right now.

So you want me to watch your propaganda, because if I don't agree with you I wont be on your level? im just reading a tinfoil hat complaint about a media producer that is as well built as a Hugo. you haven't even shown why theyre bad. How about you drop your propaganda and get on my level, you know, one of rationalism.

You, more than anyone, need to watch the propaganda film I shared in my previous response - it's time for you to wake up and see past such foolish things as sports or disney children's films. You also failed to diss me on the fact that they were taken to court and paid a large sum for subliminal messages. You think they aren't still doing that? Take a look at the movie cover for tangled and look as her hair spells out sex, just like the stars did in Lion King, or the dildo that a

should I dis you on it? okay, in every tv show, Disney or not, they make adult references, also your lion king example, spelt out SFX a company involved in making the movie, the cover doesn't even look like it says SEX but instead SXJF, and subliminal messaging or not, it still entertains kids which, as someone who used to coordinate events at a YMCA, is hard to do and when you can do it with a movie you do!

http://www.cracked.com...

Please read the article above - then get back to me.
why don't you go watch something along the lines of nikalodian or Cartoon network or, any tv station for children? All of them contain R rated, subtle content for parents to laugh at while children look confused. SpongeBob is the best example: Sandy Cheeks in Bikini Bottoms with the krust krab (YES SPELT WITH A K). Yes that was intentional! so provide some unique thing they do that is terrible.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 5:54:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 8:16:20 AM, Preston wrote:
So im confused where your complaint is coming from, The director of both Tarzan and frozen is known to link his movies, are you complaining he is lazy for not reworking his models even though they're the same person? because that's not a bad thing, ever seen the tv series psych? they link all their episodes together with a pineapple, there is one in every episode. are you going to complain that there is no apple in every episode?

The original point was that they promote the same general image of what the "princess" character looks like. Someone was mindblown that the two characters looked the exact same - so I pointed out why that could be the case.

As for psych, while I've heard about the show - I've never seen it. Sooo no complaints there. Stop with the red herrings. The main issue here was the fact that Disney recycles characters in terms of animation and ideal versions of what a princess should look like.

I would rather marry a 4 foot tall girl with missing teeth and a balding head of hair, than someone with superficial qualities,

That wasn't the option, lol, nor what I said in the slightest. You keep doing this, spinning what I actually said. Please, show me where I said girls with superficial qualities are more desirable as a wife. I said that there is a multi-billion dollar industry that exists because men are attracted to women who share the common features found in many popular actresses and models. Otherwise, such an industry wouldn't exist in modern popular culture.

see you don't seem to understand beauty fades, personalities don't.

Really? That's what you've taken from all of this? That's a foolish statement considering you know nothing about what I know in regards to women or which qualities are important. Not once did I say beauty was more important than personality - not once. Please see above, or any of my previous responses to verify that I've never said that. The entire point was that Disney promotes a certain image of the "princess" and that girls who tend to look like those princesses in real life are commonly found as the objects of desire for many men. Which in itself was a point tied into the whole "hey, those girls look the same" comment which sparked this entire thing.

Now that I've brought it all back into perspective for ya, maybe you can respond accordingly instead of some argument about how personality > anything else.

My current girlfriend is beautiful, but she is also intelligent, brave, loves the same activities as me, is funny, kind, started a charity that she is working in, and guess what! I met her over the phone, over a 3 week period, when co-ordinating a charity event. So yea, personality matters, I don't know if I could stand her if she was just some dumb blonde, But then again maybe it only bugs those with a respect for individuality, that when guys who think being pretty is all that matters, bugs the crap out of them.

Mmmm, but isn't being pretty all that matters?! Derp.

Sorry, my patience is running thin for these comments that have no relevance to the original discussion. Congrats on your wonderful girlfriend, I'm sure it'll last forever and you'll die together while holding hands like in the Notebook. No decent man is going to keep around a dumb-blonde when the time comes to settle down with a woman who has the qualities of a potential mother. Key word: decent.

Lol, what?! Who ever said they didn't exist? I said that they just all follow the same formula Disney has been using for decades now and that the roles have switched to simply follow the flow of our society with efforts to empower women. All of them still had to overcome some form of hardship, express their independence and then went on to become heroines. The only difference is that now the main heros don't have penises anymore.

then whats your complaint here? Disney is empowering girls not setting some standard that undermines them! your argument falls because its wrong, Disney isn't causing women to feel there are rolls!

Really? Disney doesn't influence the roles that children feel they need to fill within their own social circles? Interesting, especially considering that as humans (who have a herd mentality) we are creatures ruled by observing and mimicking. They set the standard by the images they present as the ideal princess, heroine, hero, villain, ect., then you have Disney channel shows... I really would appreciate it if you watched the YouTube video I shared earlier called "Propaganda". It literally covers all of this. I think this is the 3rd time now that I'm asking you to watch it before responding.

Then don't, but if your not going to talk about how ESPN is evil because they supported the Nazis too then whats your point?

not going to address this I see.

What do you mean not going to address this? I've literally called you out for putting words into my mouth, using red herring tactics and failing to watch videos that literally point out everything I'm arguing. ESPN is evil in that it serves as a propaganda machine which literally distracts the public from issues that actually affect us. The owner of ESPN, Disney - is evil in that it is an organization built up on immoral practices and acts of business including ties with the Nazi party marketing campaigns.

So you want me to watch your propaganda, because if I don't agree with you I wont be on your level? im just reading a tinfoil hat complaint about a media producer that is as well built as a Hugo. you haven't even shown why theyre bad. How about you drop your propaganda and get on my level, you know, one of rationalism.

I want you to watch the film I shared which is titled 'Propaganda' so that you can see for yourself the techniques used in propaganda efforts that are commonly found in western society. Especially the media, including entertainment sources like Disney & ESPN. I am literally trying to show you why they're bad... the information presented is based on a rational train of thought if you just take a few moment to look for yourself.

Just to clarify - I'm not sharing propaganda - I'm sharing a film that is titled 'Propaganda' that shows the methods in which such efforts are carried out via modern communications and psychological techniques. Totally rational - if only you would do the rational thing of actually watching it, instead of irrationally judging something without even watching it.

why don't you go watch something along the lines of nikalodian or Cartoon network or, any tv station for children? All of them contain R rated, subtle content for parents to laugh at while children look confused. SpongeBob is the best example: Sandy Cheeks in Bikini Bottoms with the krust krab (YES SPELT WITH A K). Yes that was intentional! so provide some unique thing they do that is terrible.

There is a difference in placing a few adult jokes strategically so that the parents paying for the movies and shows can have a few laughs and literally putting images of topless women in the background of a childrens animated movie.

http://www.cremationofcare.com...

That is the difference that we are discussing at the moment. Please watch the film I shared. It covers all of this. And that photo above, is but one of many examples of the difference between R-rated jokes for parents and corrupt subliminal messaging.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:25:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The original point was that they promote the same general image of what the "princess" character looks like. Someone was mindblown that the two characters looked the exact same - so I pointed out why that could be the case.
no we thought it was interesting that animated characters were in each others movies that were made by the same directors, while I know that modeling isn't hard, thus a new model could have been made, leading us to believe it was intentional.

As for psych, while I've heard about the show - I've never seen it. Sooo no complaints there. Stop with the red herrings. The main issue here was the fact that Disney recycles characters in terms of animation and ideal versions of what a princess should look like.
psych holds relevance in showing that repetition in media can occur intentionally, so no red herring here.

That wasn't the option, lol, nor what I said in the slightest. You keep doing this, spinning what I actually said. Please, show me where I said girls with superficial qualities are more desirable as a wife. I said that there is a multi-billion dollar industry that exists because men are attracted to women who share the common features found in many popular actresses and models. Otherwise, such an industry wouldn't exist in modern popular culture.


That is exactly what you said, infact that description of a woman was copied from above, now you've dropped that argument I guess, seeing as you don't know what you said.

Really? That's what you've taken from all of this? That's a foolish statement considering you know nothing about what I know in regards to women or which qualities are important. Not once did I say beauty was more important than personality - not once. Please see above, or any of my previous responses to verify that I've never said that. The entire point was that Disney promotes a certain image of the "princess" and that girls who tend to look like those princesses in real life are commonly found as the objects of desire for many men. Which in itself was a point tied into the whole "hey, those girls look the same" comment which sparked this entire thing.


you clearly state men seek attractive women, I see that argument you have abandoned too, so at this point your arguments are falling like dead flies, and yes that applies its called an analogy, a comparison. Derp.

Now that I've brought it all back into perspective for ya, maybe you can respond accordingly instead of some argument about how personality > anything else.

Mmmm, but isn't being pretty all that matters?!

that's why I made a point of saying "I met her over the phone" a device that doesn't display an individuals physical attractiveness but an individuals personality. Derp.

Sorry, my patience is running thin for these comments that have no relevance to the original discussion. Congrats on your wonderful girlfriend, I'm sure it'll last forever and you'll die together while holding hands like in the Notebook. No decent man is going to keep around a dumb-blonde when the time comes to settle down with a woman who has the qualities of a potential mother. Key word: decent.


So wait you just said " No decent man is going to keep around a dumb-blonde when the time comes to settle down " but you just said men strive for attractive women, what happened to that? all of a sudden your no longer supporting the side you started supporting, your argument was just abandoned by you. And yes every point I make holds relevance, lets go over this, examples fortify argument, you don't give examples and thus have brittle fragile arguments that even you abandon.

Lol, what?! Who ever said they didn't exist? I said that they just all follow the same formula Disney has been using for decades now and that the roles have switched to simply follow the flow of our society with efforts to empower women. All of them still had to overcome some form of hardship, express their independence and then went on to become heroines. The only difference is that now the main heros don't have penises anymore.

then whats your complaint here? Disney is empowering girls not setting some standard that undermines them! your argument falls because its wrong, Disney isn't causing women to feel there are rolls!

Really? Disney doesn't influence the roles that children feel they need to fill within their own social circles? Interesting, especially considering that as humans (who have a herd mentality) we are creatures ruled by observing and mimicking. They set the standard by the images they present as the ideal princess, heroine, hero, villain, ect., then you have Disney channel shows... I really would appreciate it if you watched the YouTube video I shared earlier called "Propaganda". It literally covers all of this. I think this is the 3rd time now that I'm asking you to watch it before responding.

not going to address this I see.

What do you mean not going to address this? I've literally called you out for putting words into my mouth, using red herring tactics and failing to watch videos that literally point out everything I'm arguing. ESPN is evil in that it serves as a propaganda machine which literally distracts the public from issues that actually affect us. The owner of ESPN, Disney - is evil in that it is an organization built up on immoral practices and acts of business including ties with the Nazi party marketing campaigns.


at this point I don't think you know what red herrings are, see examples of industry in similar positions is not a red herring, now if I said "did you see the lakers game they won, and then a woman walked on the field" that is a red herring.

I want you to watch the film I shared which is titled 'Propaganda' so that you can see for yourself the techniques used in propaganda efforts that are commonly found in western society. Especially the media, including entertainment sources like Disney & ESPN. I am literally trying to show you why they're bad... the information presented is based on a rational train of thought if you just take a few moment to look for yourself.

Just to clarify - I'm not sharing propaganda - I'm sharing a film that is titled 'Propaganda' that shows the methods in which such efforts are carried out via modern communications and psychological techniques. Totally rational - if only you would do the rational thing of actually watching it, instead of irrationally judging something without even watching it.


yes it is infact propaganda, it is a piece of information, invalid but still information, that is being spread to display a negative view point of Disney. Yup, propaganda. and no I wont watch something like this when someone so uninformed in the world of argumentation is presenting it.

There is a difference in placing a few adult jokes strategically so that the parents paying for the movies and shows can have a few laughs and literally putting images of topless women in the background of a childrens animated movie.


so example of something unique? lets see...

http://www.cremationofcare.com...

Nice photoshoped image, and yea that's what that is. there's no record online at all that I can find about that background image online at all. infact the great mouse detective doesn't seem to contain any nudity from what I can see, so im calling you out on doctored evidence. now you have a fallacy. so you have provided no unique examples, good job.

That is the difference that we are discussing at the moment. Please watch the film I shared. It covers all of this. And that photo above, is but one of many examples of the difference between R-rated jokes for parents and corrupt subliminal messaging.

again that image is doctored and you sited a sketchy site, good for you. let me just open my photoshop and a picture of barney, one sec.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 1:44:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 7:25:17 AM, Preston wrote:
no we thought it was interesting that animated characters were in each others movies that were made by the same directors, while I know that modeling isn't hard, thus a new model could have been made, leading us to believe it was intentional.

Lol, you were saying that it wouldn't be hard to make a new model, but that they did it because movies are connected correct? I said it was because they are pushing for a general ideal of the "princess type".

psych holds relevance in showing that repetition in media can occur intentionally, so no red herring here. are you going to complain that there is no apple in every episode?

You are trying to compare a purposefully connecting object (pineapple) to a situation where the same animations for a princess type character is used in two different movies, those movies were not continuous episodes like the show you are trying to form a connection to.

That wasn't the option, lol, nor what I said in the slightest. You keep doing this, spinning what I actually said. Please, show me where I said girls with superficial qualities are more desirable as a wife.

That is exactly what you said, infact that description of a woman was copied from above, now you've dropped that argument I guess, seeing as you don't know what you said.

Fine, please copy & paste the response where I said that. Or better, quote directly where I said that - I'm calling you out on your BS arguments. Do it. Copy my words where I supposedly said that because we both know I never did.

you clearly state men seek attractive women, I see that argument you have abandoned too, so at this point your arguments are falling like dead flies, and yes that applies its called an analogy, a comparison. Derp.

I said that the girls who look like princesses from the Disney movies are usually the ones that go on to become the wives of ceos, models and objects of desire. Not once did I say that men "seek out attractive women" I said that men desire attractive women. The difference would be actually approaching one vs. simply drooling over them from afar. I never drop arguments. But you on the other hand clearly enjoy bending my words - hence why I demand you copy or quote directly where I said what you accuse me of saying.

that's why I made a point of saying "I met her over the phone" a device that doesn't display an individuals physical attractiveness but an individuals personality. Derp.

Okay, my whole point in this case was that there is no reason for you to even bring this up. You are trying to prove that you are one of those guys who doesn't care at all about looks right? You never ever once agreed with your pals that some actress or model was beautiful? You are going to sit here and say that you aren't attracted to a physically beautiful woman?

So wait you just said " No decent man is going to keep around a dumb-blonde when the time comes to settle down " but you just said men strive for attractive women, what happened to that?

There is a difference in desiring a physically attractive woman and actually settling on one. Do you not realize that? The fact that a majority of men desire attractive women is why the billion dollar modeling industry exists, but not every man is capable of locking down a girl like that. So they instead settle on the girls that they can actually get.

all of a sudden your no longer supporting the side you started supporting, your argument was just abandoned by you.

I've given several examples!! Which you would know if you watched the videos I shared. This comment alone shows that you still haven't watched any of them, otherwise you'd see plenty of examples on everything I've discussed here. I've also certainly not abandoned anything. Men desire the women in real life that look like Disney princesses, fact. Example? The billion dollar modeling industry. You attempt saying that not all men seek those women - not once did I say seek though, I said desire. Seek does not equal desire. I desire a model, but will seek out a girl who is more like a 8/10 with nice curvy hips for child-bearing and a strong personality that would make a good mother for my children. Get it?

at this point I don't think you know what red herrings are, see examples of industry in similar positions is not a red herring, now if I said "did you see the lakers game they won, and then a woman walked on the field" that is a red herring.

I've shown why I considered it a red herring argument above. Changing my words around to create some connection to a television show that purposely has a continuous story line/theme vs two completely unrelated Disney movies. Another difference, it's an object vs character. A stronger example - for you - would have been giving an example of the main character of psych showing up in an episode of CSI: Miami as himself. OR, your example would also be relevant if that specifically designed princess popped up in every Disney movie, but she doesn't. Hence a pineapple being used in every episode vs a princess with the same animations in two different Disney movies is a terribly weak connection and one that I would consider a red herring.

I want you to watch the film I shared which is titled 'Propaganda' so that you can see for yourself the techniques used in propaganda efforts that are commonly found in western society. Especially the media, including entertainment sources like Disney & ESPN. I am literally trying to show you why they're bad... the information presented is based on a rational train of thought if you just take a few moment to look for yourself.

Just to clarify - I'm not sharing propaganda - I'm sharing a film that is titled 'Propaganda' that shows the methods in which such efforts are carried out via modern communications and psychological techniques. Totally rational - if only you would do the rational thing of actually watching it, instead of irrationally judging something without even watching it.

yes it is infact propaganda, it is a piece of information, invalid but still information, that is being spread to display a negative view point of Disney. Yup, propaganda. and no I wont watch something like this when someone so uninformed in the world of argumentation is presenting it.

That film only shortly touches base on Disney tactics, it also touches base on news, education, fixation on celebrities and journalism. You can't justify saying it's invalid unless you've experienced it for yourself, nor can you say it displays a negative image. Have you seen it? Nope. Are you attempting to judge it before seeing it? Yep. The tall-tale signs of a fool who judges books by their cover. And I'm uninformed? Who is the one literally changing around the words that I've said to create unrelated arguments?

You can talk all you want but until you watch the film you have no right judging it.

so example of something unique? lets see...

http://www.cremationofcare.com...

Nice photoshoped image, and yea that's what that is. there's no record online at all that I can find about that background image online at all. infact the great mouse detective doesn't seem to contain any nudity from what I can see, so im calling you out on doctored evidence. now you have a fallacy. so you have provided no unique examples, good job.

https://www.youtube.com...

More evidence for you. Unless you don't want to watch it because I'm uninformed, lol.

http://listverse.com...

O, and the image that you claimed was photoshopped - Disney actually did a recall of the VHS version of the movie in 1999 for that very reason. See link below.

http://www.snopes.com...

^Here is snopes saying that the image is true. You're skills at searching
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 2:13:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol, you were saying that it wouldn't be hard to make a new model, but that they did it because movies are connected correct? I said it was because they are pushing for a general ideal of the "princess type".


and that doesn't make any sence, the connection between tangled and frozen is a 1 second long clip where anna runs past rapuzle and her husband, that's it. you know your totally right, a segment that flashes the back of a models head must be pushing a stereotype that below you talked about doesn't exist because they also have female princesses that are independent.


You are trying to compare a purposefully connecting object (pineapple) to a situation where the same animations for a princess type character is used in two different movies, those movies were not continuous episodes like the show you are trying to form a connection to.

that's what this thread is about, how Disney is intentionally linking their movies, so a show where they are intentionally linking their episodes is a good example of how its common.

Fine, please copy & paste the response where I said that. Or better, quote directly where I said that - I'm calling you out on your BS arguments. Do it. Copy my words where I supposedly said that because we both know I never did.

you would marry a girl who is 4 ft. tall, with missing teeth and a balding head of hair simply because she has a personality you like?

that's exactly what you said! so yea keep lying about it


you clearly state men seek attractive women, I see that argument you have abandoned too, so at this point your arguments are falling like dead flies, and yes that applies its called an analogy, a comparison. Derp.

I said that the girls who look like princesses from the Disney movies are usually the ones that go on to become the wives of ceos, models and objects of desire. Not once did I say that men "seek out attractive women" I said that men desire attractive women. The difference would be actually approaching one vs. simply drooling over them from afar. I never drop arguments. But you on the other hand clearly enjoy bending my words - hence why I demand you copy or quote directly where I said what you accuse me of saying.


You don't drop arguments? you offer logic that contradicts logic in previous arguments, you are dropping you arguments! that's what that is, youre grasping at straws. and the ceo's don't aim for "attractive women" clear example Joseph Swedish's wife, its not like at age 21 these men are becoming CEO's and getting married to young attractive women.

that's why I made a point of saying "I met her over the phone" a device that doesn't display an individuals physical attractiveness but an individuals personality. Derp.

Okay, my whole point in this case was that there is no reason for you to even bring this up. You are trying to prove that you are one of those guys who doesn't care at all about looks right? You never ever once agreed with your pals that some actress or model was beautiful? You are going to sit here and say that you aren't attracted to a physically beautiful woman?


no, because im Mormon, we don't look at women the same way as other people. I look at girls as daughters and sisters, its the reason why we call them sisters in the church. if anything we look at actresses and say "wow what a rotten personality"


There is a difference in desiring a physically attractive woman and actually settling on one. Do you not realize that? The fact that a majority of men desire attractive women is why the billion dollar modeling industry exists, but not every man is capable of locking down a girl like that. So they instead settle on the girls that they can actually get.


so billion dollar modeling agencies don't exist to model cloths that make women feel inadequate? its so men can stare at them? im confused, so how do they make money if they aren't selling cloths or any other products? and you should be desiring the woman you marry, if your not than you shouldn't be getting married. and if that's the case then you are marrying an idiot or someone with a personality! so essentially your desiring a personality and in this contention you concede to it.
you must seek out your wife
^you said no one wants a dumb blonde, thus you want a personality of some sort
so if A=B & B=C than A=C
you are seeking out a personality!


I've given several examples!! Which you would know if you watched the videos I shared. This comment alone shows that you still haven't watched any of them, otherwise you'd see plenty of examples on everything I've discussed here. I've also certainly not abandoned anything. Men desire the women in real life that look like Disney princesses, fact. Example? The billion dollar modeling industry. You attempt saying that not all men seek those women - not once did I say seek though, I said desire. Seek does not equal desire. I desire a model, but will seek out a girl who is more like a 8/10 with nice curvy hips for child-bearing and a strong personality that would make a good mother for my children. Get it?


if your looking for a spouse purely for reproduction you will soon realize why 50% of marriages end in divorce.


I've shown why I considered it a red herring argument above. Changing my words around to create some connection to a television show that purposely has a continuous story line/theme vs two completely unrelated Disney movies. Another difference, it's an object vs character. A stronger example - for you - would have been giving an example of the main character of psych showing up in an episode of CSI: Miami as himself. OR, your example would also be relevant if that specifically designed princess popped up in every Disney movie, but she doesn't. Hence a pineapple being used in every episode vs a princess with the same animations in two different Disney movies is a terribly weak connection and one that I would consider a red herring.

unrelated Disney movies? so the fact in tangled they mention the city in frozen and than appear in it is what? a coincidence? I don't think so! so showing how media replicates things and ties them together applies.

That film only shortly touches base on Disney tactics, it also touches base on news, education, fixation on celebrities and journalism. You can't justify saying it's invalid unless you've experienced it for yourself, nor can you say it displays a negative image. Have you seen it? Nope. Are you attempting to judge it before seeing it? Yep. The tall-tale signs of a fool who judges books by their cover. And I'm uninformed? Who is the one literally changing around the words that I've said to create unrelated arguments?

I very much can judge it, because youre recommending it. If the westburro Baptist church recommended a video you called gays, you could judge it!

You can talk all you want but until you watch the film you have no right judging it.

its not judgement its fact, its propaganda, by DEFINITION, and im actually not even able to watch it because im only on DDO at work, and im not watching a video at work.


https://www.youtube.com...

More evidence for you. Unless you don't want to watch it because I'm uninformed, lol.

http://listverse.com...

O, and the image that you claimed was photoshopped - Disney actually did a recall of the VHS version of the movie in 1999 for that very reason. See link below.

yea im not finding anything on a 1999 recall... in fact theres nothing on it at all from what I can see, so how about you find an actual example? and FYI your snopes article states "tampering "was done more than 20 years ago"... Disney also maintained that the images were not placed in the film by any of their animators but were instead inserted during the post-productio
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 2:16:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK just realized why I couldn't find anything on it, I thought it was the great mouse detective, and you hadn't stated the name of the movie in your presentation of it, turns out its called the travelers
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 3:51:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 2:13:54 PM, Preston wrote:

Lol, you were saying that it wouldn't be hard to make a new model, but that they did it because movies are connected correct? I said it was because they are pushing for a general ideal of the "princess type".

you know your totally right, a segment that flashes the back of a models head must be pushing a stereotype that below you talked about doesn't exist because they also have female princesses that are independent.

Independent? That's still promoting a stereotype - the modernized woman. Which I ALSO touched base on in a previous post - how they shift with the tide of society. Hence why we don't see any more Disney cartoons of Donald Duck as a Nazi. They've always been a propaganda machine, that stays on top by shifting with the general tide while also promoting their own ideals.

Fine, please copy & paste the response where I said that. Or better, quote directly where I said that - I'm calling you out on your BS arguments. Do it. Copy my words where I supposedly said that because we both know I never did.

you would marry a girl who is 4 ft. tall, with missing teeth and a balding head of hair simply because she has a personality you like?

that's exactly what you said! so yea keep lying about it

Lol, the point you were saying I made was about beauty outweighing all else. Something I never said. The comment about marrying a girl was a question posed to you, not a statement made as a fact. There is a difference. You know that you were making it seem like I said that beauty is all that matters - which I never said.

You don't drop arguments? you offer logic that contradicts logic in previous arguments, you are dropping you arguments! that's what that is, youre grasping at straws.

Circular argument bro- show me proof of arguments I've dropped. You stay making claims about me but never actually justifying yourself. Please, by all means, show me an argument by you that I've dropped. You've also failed at showing me where I ever said that beauty outweighs personality.

and the ceo's don't aim for "attractive women" clear example Joseph Swedish's wife, its not like at age 21 these men are becoming CEO's and getting married to young attractive women.

Okay, you share 1 example - I'll share 20 that says the complete opposite, that CEO's indeed aim for "attractive women".
http://www.benzinga.com...

no, because im Mormon, we don't look at women the same way as other people. I look at girls as daughters and sisters, its the reason why we call them sisters in the church. if anything we look at actresses and say "wow what a rotten personality"

I spent a 3 months investigating your church last summer. Everything makes sense now. Of course you don't value beauty - you guys have a 1/10 chance of meeting a physically beautiful Mormon woman and even then they usually go for the guys in church leadership positions. I saw that first-hand so please don't waste time denying it. This actually reflects the exact point I'm making about the women who look like Disney princesses ending up with leaders themselves such as ceo's.

You also view them as partners for eternity - not just this physical life.

Since you are Mormon - you would actually agree with ALOT of what the film I'm trying to get you to watch would say. The narrator also states that actresses are rotten personalities.

so billion dollar modeling agencies don't exist to model cloths that make women feel inadequate? its so men can stare at them? im confused, so how do they make money if they aren't selling cloths or any other products?

My point was about the modeling industry - not the fashion industry. These business's promote physically attractive women with so much success that modeling in itself is a multi-billion dollar industry. Beautiful actresses go on to become objects of desire for men, just as the models do. Why? Because they are found by the majority to be attractive . Is it a coincidence that almost every Disney Princess has similar features?

so essentially your desiring a personality and in this contention you concede to it.

I concede nothing. While personality is important, I personally believe looks are of equal importance. I would never say one outweighs the other. In terms of looking for a wife - personality is just as important as looks, whereas if you're looking for a fvck-buddy - personality wouldn't matter.

I wouldn't marry a 4ft. toothless bald chick regardless of personality because I would never be able to wake up next to that every morning. Your church teaches that our bodies are temporary while our wife will be ours for all of eternity in either one of the three heavenly realms you'll end up in correct? So of course you would place no value on physical beauty. We are coming from two completely different foundations in terms of our value systems. I believe in reincarnation, and that physical attraction is just as important in a marriage as personality compatibility.

if your looking for a spouse purely for reproduction you will soon realize why 50% of marriages end in divorce.

I thought it was more like 70%. It wouldn't be purely for reproduction but that is a major factor for me personally. Obviously if we are incompatible personality wise I wouldn't choose her. I place value on both equally.

unrelated Disney movies? so the fact in tangled they mention the city in frozen and than appear in it is what? a coincidence? I don't think so! so showing how media replicates things and ties them together applies.

Was the story-line a continuous plot between the two movies as it is in the episodes of psyche? It would be, if anything, a cameo - not a prelude. If you had stated that it was a cameo from the start - this conversation wouldn't have happened because Disney ALWAYS puts cameos in their films. Hell you can see images of movies they haven't even made yet in them - as if telling you what they'll be making next.

http://www.buzzfeed.com...

I very much can judge it, because youre recommending it. If the westburro Baptist church recommended a video you called gays, you could judge it!

I'd watch it first before judging it, regardless of if it came from the westburro baptist church or not. Just as I read the Mormon Bible even though everyone called me crazy for wanting to investigate your church. How can you say anything with weight when you've never experienced it yourself - it's literally the mark of a fool. You do realize this right? I know you are Mormon and you aren't necessarily raised to ask questions but comon man - this isn't coffee, you can watch it without sinning and you personally would agree with alot of what it says because of the very fact that you are Mormon.

You can talk all you want but until you watch the film you have no right judging it.

its not judgement its fact, its propaganda, by DEFINITION, and im actually not even able to watch it because im only on DDO at work, and im not watching a video at work.

Well, I think you should. As someone who investigated your church instead of dismissing it like so many others have, you could at-least show the same level of respect. I sat in the single young adults services and listened every Sunday as a different member would give a sermon. I don't judge, or dismiss things just because they seem unappealing at face value. I already stated that I believed in reincarnation, but I still went and gave Mormons a chance and read the Mormon Bible in it's entirety.

I've still got it in my bookshelf actually. Just because I don't agree with something at face value - or the person presenting it - doesn't mean that the material itself doesn't deserve a fair chance. I get that you're at work now, but when you have the chance
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:35:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
look, today is my last dayish on DDO because im updating 4243 Models for retirement plans, it'll take me a strait week, lets just agree to disagree, because I will never take your side and you wont take mine.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
moneyspills
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 3:02:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
that's what happened, I would predict western central Africa because theres gorrillas, and later English begin exploration. I came across this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com...
kennedey
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 2:03:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/25/2014 11:34:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm speculating here, but in the movie Tarzan the two parents ship sinks and they wash-up on the beach. Let's compare the parents photos. http://joshubuh.files.wordpress.com...

If you look at the two comparrision photos they are very similar. My theory is that their ship sank near the cost of Africa. They got washed up onto the shore and thus Tarzan happend. Thoughts opinions?

The two pictures may be similar, but if you look at the story line than you will understand that Tarzan and the characters in Frozen have no correlation, because in Frozen their ship is devoured by a wave while in Tarzan the ship sinks due to a fire.