SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:39:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm browsing Facebook one night.
I see a post that says "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has ruined my life."
Girl comments and says that Kim asked for it.
Tired me figures it's a great topic to discuss.
I discuss on the comment thread my opinion that, though she does have some responsibility, the hostile environment of Hollywood certainly contributes to all this maliciousness.
We eventually agree to disagree, since we have a fundamental ideological difference in that I don't believe that people can always be held personally accountable for their own actions.
Other people post seemingly irrelevant things on the thread.
10 minutes later, I realize they were talking about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, the game.

Reason 23942 to never have discussions publicly on Facebook -_-
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 10:10:33 AM
At 7/29/2014 8:39:05 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I discuss on the comment thread my opinion that, though she does have some responsibility, the hostile environment of Hollywood certainly contributes to all this maliciousness.
We eventually agree to disagree, since we have a fundamental ideological difference in that I don't believe that people can always be held personally accountable for their own actions.
10 minutes later, I realize they were talking about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, the game.

Lol, don't discuss celebrities at all.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 10:39:04 AM
At 7/29/2014 10:10:33 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/29/2014 8:39:05 AM, SolonKR wrote:

Lol, don't discuss celebrities at all.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DAD.
I think "Don't discuss issues of morality at night" is more applicable. I've posted some weird philosophical ideas here at night.

Pro-tip, though: If you read a book, and it doesn't make sense, try reading it at night. It's a much better use of time, and the best way to understand some authors that were probably drunk when writing (or people who just write with the most obnoxious styles [looking at you, Faulkner]) for me has been to emulate that style (I don't drink, so sleepiness is the next best thing).
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
princecharming555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 12:43:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Once i was going for attend a marriage party of my friend out of Station on my new car. When i was on the way, i truck coming at me so fast. I was so afraid and i was looking to my death before my eyes. But by the grace of God i control my car and i big accident averted. I thanks to God a lot for saving my life.