Jump to topic:

Creepy ddo begins

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 10:00:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And here we began the new horror story competition! All contestants post your stories in this here thread and all judges will be pmed as soon as we close the compition!
HAVE FUN
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 10:08:12 AM
Treatment

I don't know how long the buffoon was talking. I didn't even grant him the courtesy of looking at him when he entered. I just took the pills he gave me and laid back, staring at the ceiling waiting for him to go away. Still, he droned on.

"Psychopathy. It"s baffled us for generations and we are hardly any closer to a solution that can render a person like you sane again."

He paused, waiting for a response. I wasn't going to play along. Awkward silences don't bother me and it puts them on the defensive. It only took a few minutes for the idiot to cave and continue on.

"That's not to say we can't alter mental states. Modern science has invented a variety of drugs which can induce specific moods and emotions. For example, one particular drug can create feelings of guilt and shame in rats and primates - as far as we can tell based on their responses. However, it has the unfortunate side effect of being permanent. Once activated, we can"t shut those parts of the brain off. The animals involved in the experiment had to be euthanized for ethical reasons."

I closed my eyes. This was going nowhere.

"Not a good cure, obviously, but a great punishment. A punishment for someone like you, for example."

I smirked at his bluff, "That would be unethical, doctor. I may be amoral, but you aren"t."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smile. Something was off.

"You think you're the only one like you? The only person that cares nothing for others and gains satisfaction from their misery? What do you think those pills were that I gave you earlier? The same old ineffective medication?"

He looked at his watch.

"The effects should be kicking in any time now."

For the first time I looked at him. In him I saw the same fake smile I've put on a thousand times, the same dead stare that greets me every time I look in the mirror.

As he walked out of the room, a tear rolled down my cheek.
StarkTek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 1:13:21 PM
Before We Sleep
- By Devin M. AKA StarkTek

Part 1

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go " before I sleep." - Robert Frost

March 16th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 1

For now I should be excited. But sadly I only feel" anxious? No. This feeling is much more sinister. I feel like something will go wrong. I dread the close and detest it"s opening. How am I supposed to give an unbiased report if I believe, before the experiment starts, that it will fail?

But no matter, I wanted this myself and myself alone. I wanted to study the human body and its capabilities and incapability without the ever so common sensation we call sleep. The moment our brain activity slows and mind wander to far off places and strange worlds. What if I took this away? Would your body give up sooner or later? Can we handle the stress?

I"ve spent months occupied on the stimulant. A simple compounded mixture that, when ingested through either liquid or gas, would keep any subject completely awake for indefinite periods of time. I have tested the liquid on myself, and have not slept in 46 hours upon writing this. I am beginning to get drowsy; therefore I know it wears off eventually. My test subjects will need a constant supply of the stimulant in order to stay awake. My next entry will be soon, for now I must procure my subjects and inquire about relocation to a more suited facility.

March 19th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 2

Acquiring subjects has been much more difficult than previously expected. I visited the penitentiaries in the area and even tried to visit the University to see if volunteers were available. They have stated that, due to my recent failures, they will not support me. Without haste they denied my request to both subjects and accommodation. Although I am furious that they can not see my brilliance, they will see there short comings soon enough. I have the tool and necessities needed to preform my tests from the comfort of my home. Until I am finished I will have to think of another way to retrieve specimen. I may have to get" creative.

March 28th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 3

I now have multiple specimens ready to be put into the chamber. Perhaps they were obtained via unconventional or dangerous means but the results are well worth the preparation. I am particularly fond of Subject 2 as she put up no fight after the young one with her dispatched. She vocalizes little and answers simply and quickly when instructed to perform an action.

Subject 3, however, was not as co-operative. He was a violent man and fought furiously after his partner was dealt with. I need a wide range of specimen and a young woman was already in hand. It took me 1/6th my supply of sedative in order to calm him for transport.
Subject 1 arrived at my doorstep. My elder neighbor, Mr. J. Fauler, arrived to deliver misplaced mail and was easily subdued. A slip of sedative in the coffee I so kindly offered did the trick quickly and easily. He has lived alone for many years and no soul will investigate his disappearance. He has been little trouble, only protesting to the heart monitor, of which I placed inside his left side wrist and it for other Subjects.

The experiment will begin soon. For now I will make sure to stock the chamber of food, drink, and entertainment. After all the subjects must be comfortable in order to preserve their reaction to the stimulant.

March 30th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 4

It has begun. I have sealed the chamber with all 3 subjects inside. I can still here Subject 1 plea for release just as the door closed and hissed, signifying the air lock sealing. I immediately ran to station. The next hour was spent setting up the gas to be released. Although toxic in large consumption, the stimulant is not harmful if given in medium doses every 10-20 minutes. I will distribute it as such, into the air system. The water as well will be flushed periodically with the stimulant. As long as they do not drink copiously large quantities of water then no harm will befall them.

The containment is set up as such: 3 Cots (No bedding.), Extensive Library (From my collection.), table and chairs, a simple wall clock, assortment of board and card games, a box refrigerator stocked with over 5 months worth of rations.

Two internal cameras, four microphones, and one medium sized one-way sight window help monitor the chamber. Oxygen levels, water levels, and all life essentials are to be monitored electronically. An intercom system has been put into place in case contact with Subjects becomes a necessity. I will make updates and whereabouts of subject mentality periodically.

March 31st, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 5

It has been twenty-four hours in the chamber and the Subjects have been overwhelmingly active. Upon notice of my cameras Subject 3 promptly demolished 1. I believe this to be a reaction to his incarceration and not the drug. This is most unsettling, for I must have them calm before I can receive accurate readings on their mental state of mind.
Subject 2 has spent a large portion of her time weeping on her designated cot. She cries for the child I originally found her with and occasionally begs the camera to free her. Again I illiterate, such high emotions seem to be tampering with results. Any early reaction may be overshadowed by personal internal conflict.
It is Subject 1 that worries me the most. He has done exactly what I despise in an investigation" nothing. He sits, his eyes locked with his own in the one-way mirror. He looks around the room occasionally and observes his associates but does not address them. I will watch him closer. If he plans for escape then I assure he will not be able. This is my solemn promise.

Morning of April 2nd, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 6

Some interesting developments have arisen in the past days both inside and outside of my research. During the afternoon of April 1st a young man, a patrol officer, graced my presence at my door. He inquired to me about my missing neighbor. After a short conversation he left and nothing more was said. From my deciphering he does not suspect me as a possible captor.

Advancements in the chamber have been dramatic as of recent. The subjects are beginning to realize that they have not slept in over seventy-two hours and are beginning to question there own sanity. Subject 3 has repeated the phrase: "Three day, impossible," over 80 times during his conversations with other captives.

Subject 1 has discovered one of my microphones and continuously whispers into it. She believes that Subject 1 is plotting her demise. She begs for my assistance and her removal from the chamber. She has begun discussing disposal of #1 with #3.
StarkTek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 1:16:58 PM
Before We Sleep

Part 2

Evening of April 2nd, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 7

Something very wrong has transpired in the chamber. After a few hours of whispering and planning, I believe that Subjects 2 and 3 have murdered Subject 1. I am not certain in this. Before performing the act both subjects began ripping apart my library and strategically placing papers over both window and camera alike. I lost visual into the chamber. An excess of sound followed the lack of sight. Deafening screams trailed by nauseating crashes. I can only imagine the episode that Subject 1 went through as my stimulant kept him wide awake through his pain an suffering, until finally the heart monitor read null.

A few sickening squishes and jarring cracks were heard throughout the following hours. I do not know exactly what is happening in the chamber as of now but one thing is for certain. I have lost a subject.

April 6th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 8

I have lost all possible contact with the subjects. After a week of no sleep the subjects seem to have decided not to give me more information. All microphones have gone silent of voices but movement is still heard, both heart monitors have gone silent, yet oxygen consumption has doubled. This rate of consumption is that of furious physical activity even though their movements sound slow, precise, and quiet. My thoughts turn to the intercom and whether or not I should try contact with the individuals. I shall wait twenty-four hours for new development; only then will I resort to that.

April 7th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Entry 9

I am making these entries shorter with time, for I must pay close attention to the audio from the chamber. After no development from either individual I decided to use the intercom. I simply asked them to step away from the door, a simple request that, if answered, may be followed by their quick and painless release.
It was Subject 2 that answered me first, followed shortly by Subject 1 in exact echo: I do not want to leave.

I must pull the two subjects from the chamber soon in order to study them. I cannot collect data from a sightless, silent room. I will not try to re-communicate with the Subjects, simply because their answer to my request disturbs me greatly. For this point forward I am no longer depositing the stimulant in the water. Tomorrow I will cut of gas production. Afterwards I will retrieve the subjects and conclude this dreadful experiment. I will collect as much audio as possible before declared time. I need to bring protection against Subject 1. I will acquire a weapon.
My predictions were correct. This was doomed to fail from the beginning.

April 8th, 1998 " Dr. S. M. Benton " Home Research Lab " Final Entry

This is my final log, for I feel shame in what I have done.

I feel sympathy for the lab rat. What kind of scientist does that make me? I never should have turned off the gas, I never should have opened the door, and I never" should have made the stimulant.

I turned the stim-cycle off at roughly 5PM. The subjects noticed the effects almost immediately. Not twenty minutes after I received my first messages on the microphones. "Please! Don"t turn it off! I beg you please turn it on!"

Subject 3 screams are so indeterminately loud that I can understand them, through the walls, without the audio. They had even begun to drink copious amounts of water in attempt to extract stimulant from it. Even though there efforts were in vain I could not help but feel sorry for them.

As time went on the Subjects became more and more irritated. Subject 2 declared that she must stay awake. She was not going to sleep. I started putting mild sedatives into the chamber when she began violently slamming herself into the wall, apparently bidding to stay conscious. Both subjects slowed to the point of little sound again, although there efforts to stay awake were audible. I decided now, while they were tired and slow, would be the best time to retrieve them.

Only horror graced my eyes as the door to the chamber released. The scene inside was so gruesome and horrific that describing it now brings vomit to my mouth to think about it. The books were ripped off of the shelf, the pages not plastered to windows and cameras were scattered everywhere. The once silvery white room was now smeared with blood and feces. The rations were almost completely untouched beyond the 3rd or 4th day. Instead what remains of Subject 1 seems to have been consumed by the other two. Subject 2 had large gashes across her forehead from repeated, self-inflicted wounds. Her left wrist was gashed open in a successful removal of the heart monitor.

Subject 3 looked much the same although his monitor looked to be removed with more surgical precision. He lied in the floor in the fetal position, mumbling as he tried his best to stay awake. His clothes were completely soaked in blood as he was my main suspect in the murder of Subject 1. Subject 2 may have been involved, but more indirectly.

Neither subjects resisted their extraction from the chamber as I strapped them onto gurneys and moved them into a safer environment. Subject 2 cried as I began the operation in order to resituate the veins in her arm. By some miracle she had not bleed out before her extraction. As I began to apply the anesthetic she began to scream. She screamed and thrashed so much that I was unable to do anything. Eventually the stopped screaming as I imagine she had torn her own vocal chords. I pinned her arm and applied liquid anesthetic. She looked at me with the utmost fear as her eyes began to flutter closed. With the final fall of her eyelids, the heart monitor flat lined.

I was unable to help Subject 2, but I may have been able to save #3. I quickly went to his side and began to position him into medically safe areas. He just lay there and looked into the distance, like contemplating a divine art. As I began to apply anesthetic he looked directly at me. Before he died he addressed me with his last words. I will never forget what he said.

"I am you. I am the madness that lurks within you, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. I am what you hide from in your bed every night. I am what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where I cannot tread. Remember what you have done and dream of it when you sleep. Goodbye sir."
StarkTek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 1:17:53 PM
Sorry I had to post parts. It was made on a word document and the limit is 8,000 characters so...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:42:58 PM
Alright mine is a true story that happend to me and a few other guys.

Smile Jeff

Here is the Smile Jeff story from Creepypasta.net for the refrence. http://creepypasta.wikia.com...

I read this last August in a military fort just outside of Boston and I'm thinking this is BS I've seen stuff like this in the internet all the time. I go to sleep and wake up with a huge cut across my right arm. There was nothing sharp in my room except for my ranks which were in my locker.

In Feburary of this year a song comes out called I'm in love with a killer. I watch it thinking it's a caughty song, but at the end I see his face flash at me. Sure enough the next day I have a move shape cut on my forehead. In March, a week before I go back to Parris Island for my Gas Mask check. Eminem's song Rap God comes out. I'm thinking okay I like Eminem, so I click on it and I see top 10 creepypastas on the side and it has his face as the avi. I wake up with a cut on my left arm.

Here's were it gets good though. In April I'm on my way to San Antonio for a Drill Comp. and I tell my friends this story and they don't believe me. I even showed them the picture. That night at a hotel there (we had 6 to a room and Hodges and I were on the coche) at midnight. I see a flash of his face in the corner of the room, the corner starts to get really, REALLY dark and then it starts to move. I elbow the guy next to me but he just struggs it off. The shadow goes back to were everyone else is sleeping. In the morning we're all getting ready and Martin (one of the guys I told the story to) is taking a shower. Then all of the sudden he starts screaming, "Lt. Lannan, Lt. Lannan!" He jumps out of the shower, butt naked, still screaming, "Lt. Lannan, Lt. Lannan, Smile Jeff cut me." I said, "You're joking right?" He then points to a huge cut ascending from his hip bone all the way up to his collar bone. It turned out Cowan (the other guy I told) got cut on his left arm.

I told this to Carter. He didn't believe me. After a week he came in with his left hand covered in bandages stating that he had been cut by Smile Jeff. I don't mean Band Aides. I mean Wire-Gaze.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:06:28 PM
Mondays.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:22:55 PM
Amateurs: https://www.fictionpress.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 10:01:34 AM
And Linkish was sitting in front of the computer, staring at his DDO screen. The clock ticked on and on while he disappointingly shook his head as he PM'ed a bunch of his friends to join his Creepy DDO. Linkish was getting quite bored; it was midnight and he had barely gotten any sleep. Oh well, he thought. I'll just wait here a few more minutes and then I'll go to sleep. And so, he flipped through the pages, scrolling through the mafia games he was through, when suddenly--
he heard a voice.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

He thought he was hallucinating. "Well I really need some sleep now." He said. But then his door creeeeeaaaaked open veeerrry slowly... a wind was blowing in. Linkish stood up to close the windows, muttering about his bad luck being the Godfather in mafia. As he sat back down to check his Creepy DDO sign-ups one last time, he realized something was wrong. His computer lid was...down for some reason. "Hmmm...I don't remember closing it. Oh well." Then he logged back on and clicked upon the FORUMS link.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice yet again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Linkish was really confused now, he heard it louder than the last time, and this time his door was creeeeeaaaking open even further than it had been...and the window was closed. Linkish shrugged and thought it nothing as he clicked on the Debate.org forum topic. Suddenly a shadowy figure walked slowly through the door and breathed heavily on Linkish's neck.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice creepily once more.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Linkish was horrified, he was tempted to turn around but he was scared and nervous about what he might see.

"Puuuuut.....youuurr....handdsss uppppp mortallll" The voice demanded in a cold cruel breath. Linkish's face was now a pale white, and as his whole body shuddered the voice seemed to cackle gleefully. Linkish knew it was over as his hands went over his head and he asked with a stutter: "Wha---what dddo you want?" The figure laughed once again.

"Turn around." The figure commanded, and as Linkish went to face his killer.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
he stared into the eyes of his brother.
"HAHAHAHA!! I got you there!!" His brother laughed and pointed while Linkish breathed a sigh of relief and laughed along as well.
"Well, bro, I was really scared!! I had no idea you could be so terrifying!" Linkish exclaimed.
"And I had no idea you could be so terrified." Linkish's brother smiled, and he continued on as Linkish rested for a bit: "You should be going to sleep, Linkish. It's really really late."
"Yeah I know, just checking on the sign-ups one last time." Linkish stated, and Linkish's brother walked out as he waved and said his good nights. Linkish clicked on the Creepy DDO sign-ups, and sighed as he saw nobody commenting, and just as he was about to shut down his computer, he saw something creepy.

Mysterious-man commented on 12:12:12
"I'll get you."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

And what was more creepy, his watch said.... 12:12:11. That was so strangely coincidental, he couldn't help but think his brother was the cause of the strange comment. But as he walked out, his eyes filled with horror as he saw blood all over the floor. He followed the trail, which lead to a hand, a foot, a broken hip-joint, and finally...
his brother's head.
He gulped and was filled with terror once again as a creepier voice than before chilled his neck as the figure behind him stated:
"I'llllllllllllll ....gettttttttttttt .....youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

THE END
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 10:24:21 AM
At 8/21/2014 9:25:26 AM, Defro wrote:
The Big Zit

There once was a boy named Krit,
Krit had a very big zit,
he bit his zit,
and said sh*t.

this story deserves the Nobel Prize.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:51:19 PM
One more week guys
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 2:00:43 PM
This was a great idea Linkish! I love StarkTek's the most so far! TheGreat's was awesome was well.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 10:13:18 AM
Oh goodness sorry you guys, I have been working my butt off from 6 am to 630 am these days I'll check with the judges.

TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 9:37:11 AM
At 9/4/2014 10:13:18 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Oh goodness sorry you guys, I have been working my butt off from 6 am to 630 am these days I'll check with the judges.

):