Kingdom Hearts

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 5:20:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It is in my top 1 favorites.

cant wait for Birth by Sleep to come out in english.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 5:34:26 AM
I can't think of a reason not to like Kingdom Hearts. Re: Chain of Memories is my favorite so far.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:20:13 PM
I have never actually played it, but being a devout fan of Final Fantasy, it would probably appeal to me. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's made by the creators of FF.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 7:22:47 AM
They made Cloud Strife a summon in chain of memories. I would like to see them return to this. Cloud Strife performening an omnislash makes for the coolest summon.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 12:07:20 AM
Love the series. Chain of Memories needed some changes though like how its practically the same story as 1 in the levels and the cards were a pain the butt to get to in time. I also thought the leveling system was bad I still managed to beat the game at a low level somehow. The others I thought were awesome, the DS one kinda separated itself completely from Disney which I actually hated surprisingly.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*