Jump to topic:

Who are your favorite youtube stars

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 12:41:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Personally Phillip DeFranco is my favorite.

What's yours? Shane Dawson? Ray William Johnson? Nigahiga? Someone else?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 1:18:14 AM
Henrik Palmgren from the YouTube channel, "RedIceRadio." Alex Jones from the "AlexJonesChannel." Also the channel "NufffRespect."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 1:46:55 AM
Youz people are crazy.

Ray William Johnson has the 5th most viewed channel.

Philip DeFranco is 7th

Shane Dawson is 15th

Strangely, Nigahiga seems to have disappeared.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 9:08:07 PM
I have some I'd like to share:

michaelcthulu, he is not that popular with only a few thousand subscribers, but he is the most BA person on the site. He is an Irish blacksmith that specializes in fabricating fantasy and video game weaponry.

Proton Jon, he is a very funny guy that specializes in playing and commenting his playing of Super Mario III ROM hacks. Fo those of you that don't know, ROM hacks are basically custom made Mario levels. Many of them are extremely difficult.

Taye Zdonay, I don't know if I spelled that right but he's the Chocolate Rain guy.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 9:39:53 PM
Ryan Faulk
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 8:36:44 AM
At 3/18/2010 12:41:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:

I've seen DeFranco and Nigahiga. Both are usually funny. However, nigahiga stopped being funny after their "how to be ..." videos.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 3:45:21 PM
At 3/19/2010 8:36:44 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/18/2010 12:41:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:

I've seen DeFranco and Nigahiga. Both are usually funny. However, nigahiga stopped being funny after their "how to be ..." videos.

yeh nigahiga is not entertaining anymore
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 3:52:13 PM
At 3/18/2010 8:02:45 PM, Loserboi wrote:
Peter Chao recently

seconded. Next for me would be Jon Lajoie. Phil DeFranco is pretty good too. I can't stand Nigahiga, he tries waaay too hard to be funny, but unlike Peter Chao, usually fails miserably.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 6:25:27 PM
At 3/19/2010 3:52:13 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 3/18/2010 8:02:45 PM, Loserboi wrote:
Peter Chao recently

seconded. Next for me would be Jon Lajoie. Phil DeFranco is pretty good too. I can't stand Nigahiga, he tries waaay too hard to be funny, but unlike Peter Chao, usually fails miserably.

the Hilary duff video was hilarious
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 11:38:02 AM
I don't watch any of these people nor have I ever heard of them. This new guy that makes me lol though is Chris Smoove (dunno his YT name) who specializes in video games - namely NCAA basketball and Modern Warfare 2 - and his commentary/laugh is hilarious. He's like "ha haaa" and whenever he shoots n00bs he makes funny jokes and sometimes sings random songs about it in a Kanye West-like autotone... lol whatevs. I like it :P
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 7:42:46 PM
At 3/22/2010 7:24:42 PM, mongeese wrote:
Nigahiga has a fair few hilarious videos.

The ShamWooHoo!
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 8:05:42 PM
Rhett and Link are the only guys I watch. I try not to waste my life on youtube, if I'm going to waste my life, it I might-as-well waste it on DDO.
kfc
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 10:39:43 PM
Wow, Phillip DeFranco just did a gutsy move making a video saying he was in favor of the healthcare reform. And he had a Guy Fawkes mask quite conspicuously in the background. :D I think that was made as a little wink to the people who know what it is since he made everything kind of vague on purpose.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2010 1:11:14 AM
Hitler is my favorite. Enough said.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2010 1:18:43 AM
At 3/27/2010 1:11:14 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Hitler is my favorite. Enough said.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

xDxDxDxDxD
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 6:32:51 AM
I was one of RWJ's first 20,000 subscribers, BEFORE he came popular.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!